Republican National Convention- What I Expect To See....

Now that we have witnessed the DNC mess and platitudes of BS I was thinking about what I wanted to see from our Republican convention.

I fully expect our people to show the progress we have made under Trump. From lowest ever unemployment numbers, Highest stock market numbers, the slowing of illegal immigration, the decreased cost of medications and everything that Trump spent the first three years doing despite democrat and never-trumper interference.

The democrats failed to produce a coherent plan forward and they fixated on "we hate trump". There is very little policy to compare but what we can do is show Biden's last 8 years under Obama and compare the destruction he created to the 3 years of building up that Trump did.

I fully expect Trump and our people to demonstrate what real leadership was like in handling COVID-19 and how many firsts were accomplished by Trump and his team to take care of Democrat areas that failed to prepare. The comparison of the Biden-Obama do nothing of the Swine flu pandemic for 6 months verses the on top of it stopping of travel inside 10 days of the first case landing in the US. The preemptive quarantining of people to slow the spread that hadn't been done in 75 years, the fast tracking of Ventilators and vaccines and other items are firsts for any president today.

There is much we can compare and I fully expect it to be shown. I want the republican vision for what America can be not the return to failed policies of the left.

What do you expect from the RNC?
Well, I hope they expose just how failed the Democrat response to the Covid has been.

In addition, I wonder if they will show the out-of-control spending done by Trump and the GOP?

I doubt it.

Still, a rebuttal to that fuckwit Cuomo would be nice.

I hope it's people talking about all the Trump achievements over the last 4 years, and what
policies he wants to put in place for getting the rest of his list accomplished.

Doesn't have to be a bash Biden circus, that's low fruit on the tree.
Let Trump come out and take the high road, while Ear's and company took the low road with no substance.
Sorry, but Trump is incapable of taking the highroad for more than a speech or two. It disappears faster than you can say "tweet".
But the career politicians are suppose to know better.

I expect the DNC to pay protesters to start shit outside.................to sneak people in to cause Chaos and then get thrown out.

To see violence, blocked roads, and riot police.

Ummm..........did any of this happen at the DNC convention.....hmmm..........

1598054220410.png

What I expect from the Republicans is a competently presented convention, to contrast with the Democrats' incompetence.
You mean a repeat of Tulsa. Wonder how may unmasked people will be waving signs for their beloved Jim Jones.. oops.. I mean Trump

I expect the DNC to pay protesters to start shit outside.................to sneak people in to cause Chaos and then get thrown out.

Hard to do anything like that when it was a virtual convention.

Is it.............I don't know.......don't really care.............I do care when your side abuses the 1st Amendment.......

The only thing that matters is November..............and stopping you from defrauding the votes.............you can't do that......you have already lost.

Is it.............I don't know.......don't really care.............I do care when your side abuses the 1st Amendment.......

The only thing that matters is November..............and stopping you from defrauding the votes.............you can't do that......you have already lost.
Abuse the 1st?..like tear gassing peaceful protestors...talking about the protestors, not the looters.

Abuse the 1st?..like tear gassing peaceful protestors...talking about the protestors, not the looters.
rioters............thieves...........murderers..........peaceful my ass.

Again, not talking about vandals and looters, talking about the protesters themselves..two differnt groups. I realize the cons are trying like hell to combine them as one.

Again, not talking about vandals and looters, talking about the protesters themselves..two differnt groups. I realize the cons are trying like hell to combine them as one.
Every 2 years your side does this shit.........hype it......pour gas on the fire.......and go.......WE NO NOTHING.

It's your standard BS get out the vote strategy every election.......you don't care who dies or gets hurt either......you been doing it for decades

a shitshow....of reality players scott biao....nick sandman...the couple that pulled a gun on demonstrators...kid rock...who else? o that crazy doctor ..demon sperm etc

Let me correct just part of your stupid post...

"The couple that used their legal guns to keep joe biden supporters....joe biden supporters who have been burning, looting, beating and murdering people for the last 3 months as democrat party governors attacked and stole money from the police.........from burning down their home, and murdering them...........

Every 2 years your side does this shit.........hype it......pour gas on the fire.......and go.......WE NO NOTHING.

It's your standard BS get out the vote strategy every election.......you don't care who dies or gets hurt either......you been doing it for decades

Geezus..There are people who will take advantage of protests, celebrations you name it to 'do their thing'. Hell, at the end of WWII celebrations broke out everywhere and guess what else happened..looting and vandalism..‘Peace Riots’ left trail of death at end of WWII in S.F.

Geezus..There are people who will take advantage of protests, celebrations you name it to 'do their thing'. Hell, at the end of WWII celebrations broke out everywhere and guess what else happened..looting and vandalism..‘Peace Riots’ left trail of death at end of WWII in S.F.

Yawn........you know exactly what your animals do off the leash............you encourage it.........and then try to defund the police after..........

Your party is INSANE.

Yawn........you know exactly what your animals do off the leash............you encourage it.........and then try to defund the police after..........

Your party is INSANE.

Yawn indeed!!..can't argue with a cultist

Your party is INSANE.

Yawn indeed!!..can't argue with a cultist

Oh well...........opinions are like assholes......and I'm not buying your troll..........snake oil doesn't sell here........

It is your side that is always violent...........and pulls this shit.........ALWAYS............OWN IT....it is what you are.

Now that we have witnessed the DNC mess and platitudes of BS I was thinking about what I wanted to see from our Republican convention.

I fully expect our people to show the progress we have made under Trump. From lowest ever unemployment numbers, Highest stock market numbers, the slowing of illegal immigration, the decreased cost of medications and everything that Trump spent the first three years doing despite democrat and never-trumper interference.

The democrats failed to produce a coherent plan forward and they fixated on "we hate trump". There is very little policy to compare but what we can do is show Biden's last 8 years under Obama and compare the destruction he created to the 3 years of building up that Trump did.

I fully expect Trump and our people to demonstrate what real leadership was like in handling COVID-19 and how many firsts were accomplished by Trump and his team to take care of Democrat areas that failed to prepare. The comparison of the Biden-Obama do nothing of the Swine flu pandemic for 6 months verses the on top of it stopping of travel inside 10 days of the first case landing in the US. The preemptive quarantining of people to slow the spread that hadn't been done in 75 years, the fast tracking of Ventilators and vaccines and other items are firsts for any president today.

There is much we can compare and I fully expect it to be shown. I want the republican vision for what America can be not the return to failed policies of the left.

"Our people?"..who might those people be? The ones that gave a fat tax break to corporations and wealthy donors while ignoring the middle class?. The ones that helped Trump balloon the budget deficit up to 1.2 trillion pre pandemic? The Republicans that crafted a solid replacement for the Affordable Care Act and then presented the option to the American people? The ones that enabled Trump to be the narcissist he is and by doing so, ignored a pandemic outbreak that resulted in 170K deaths and climbing along with 10% unemployment?...Those people?

I expect to see the stops pulled out next week. A week of fawning over a guy who has done next to nothing except constantly campaign for President. I expect to see healthy serving of fear with a side dish of overt division. Them vs us. Good vs Evil. :)
You want to see what real leadership is? You already saw it with Obama, Harris, and Biden.

Complete delusion.

What do I expect to see from the RNC? I say "the usual." Meaning... slight move to the right but stay as close to center of the fence as possible. The DNC let the psychos out of the asylum & what the "general" American constituency saw with their own eyes was not what they expected to see. Some minorities appear to be moving more to the right because of president Trump & the economy, but I don't think that the same could be said for the general constituencies trust in the RNC, or for that matter the DNC for sure. It's no secret that the RNC needs the DNC as badly as the DNC needs the RNC. Both the RNC/DNC play the Good Guy/Bad Guy routine(Divide & Conquer/Us vs Them). The RNC could get the nod @ election time but that depends on the all important economy. Anyone who has delved into the subject knows BOTH the DNC & RNC are bought & paid for by $pecial Intre$t$, foreign lobbyi$t$, legal indu$try, corporation$(big pharma just for one) & the miliary indu$trial complex. I give the nod to the RNC & it's candidates come this election because of the overall bungled activities of the statist left(including the "Burn Loot Murder" lefties, & of course the economy. Precious little will change in either the upper & lower House seats because of the American constituencies "LACK OF TRUST" in that institution(see the link below)...

Forum List

Back