Republican National Convention- What I Expect To See....

I expect the DNC to pay protesters to start shit outside.................to sneak people in to cause Chaos and then get thrown out.

To see violence, blocked roads, and riot police.

Ummm..........did any of this happen at the DNC convention.....hmmm..........
Hard to do anything like that when it was a virtual convention.
Is it.............I don't know.......don't really care.............I do care when your side abuses the 1st Amendment.......

The only thing that matters is November..............and stopping you from defrauding the votes.............you can't do that......you have already lost.
Abuse the 1st?..like tear gassing peaceful protestors...talking about the protestors, not the looters.
rioters............thieves...........murderers..........peaceful my ass.
Again, not talking about vandals and looters, talking about the protesters themselves..two differnt groups. I realize the cons are trying like hell to combine them as one.
You dont know what a peacful protest is... or what a peaceful protester is...

I expect the DNC to pay protesters to start shit outside.................to sneak people in to cause Chaos and then get thrown out.

Is it.............I don't know.......don't really care.............I do care when your side abuses the 1st Amendment.......

The only thing that matters is November..............and stopping you from defrauding the votes.............you can't do that......you have already lost.
Abuse the 1st?..like tear gassing peaceful protestors...talking about the protestors, not the looters.
Again, not talking about vandals and looters, talking about the protesters themselves..two differnt groups. I realize the cons are trying like hell to combine them as one.
if you say so Ivan.

Unbelievable. We're teetering on the edge, may never recover because of trump's ignoring the corona/trump virus. 'It'll get better folks, sez magic man trump, one day you'll wake up and the virus will be gone' and trumpbots are still pushing the b.s. he told them about him making this the greatest economy in the history of the world. Even gave Blacks the greatest wages in the history of mankind, on and on. Guess the Blacks didn't get the message since they're all ridin' with Biden. Guess all those workers trump gave these great wages to didn't get the message since so many of them are worried about having to soon be living on the streets, this so called great economy not withstanding. Yep, this trump knows how to fool the crowd. He's a regular PT Barnum.

if you say so Ivan.
An Adhom is all you got...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I hope it's people talking about all the Trump achievements over the last 4 years, and what
policies he wants to put in place for getting the rest of his list accomplished.

Doesn't have to be a bash Biden circus, that's low fruit on the tree.
Let Trump come out and take the high road, while Ear's and company took the low road with no substance.
I am sure they will throw stuff he didn't accomplish like the veterans choice program which existed before he was president. He has claimed it several times.

Unbelievable. We're teetering on the edge, may never recover because of trump's ignoring the corona/trump virus. 'It'll get better folks, sez magic man trump, one day you'll wake up and the virus will be gone' and trumpbots are still pushing the b.s. he told them about him making this the greatest economy in the history of the world. Even gave Blacks the greatest wages in the history of mankind, on and on. Guess the Blacks didn't get the message since they're all ridin' with Biden. Guess all those workers trump gave these great wages to didn't get the message since so many of them are worried about having to soon be living on the streets, this so called great economy not withstanding. Yep, this trump knows how to fool the crowd. He's a regular PT Barnum.
Love the revisionist bull shit.. Tell me again who was calling Trump Zeno-phobic for shutting down travel and instituting quarantine of people returning from China? Your fuckwits were saying all was well and there was no problem with the celebrating the Chinese New Year.... Pelosie sayin that there was no problem.. Come on down the food is great!

Do you realiz how fucking stupid you appear?

Now that we have witnessed the DNC mess and platitudes of BS I was thinking about what I wanted to see from our Republican convention.

I fully expect our people to show the progress we have made under Trump. From lowest ever unemployment numbers, Highest stock market numbers, the slowing of illegal immigration, the decreased cost of medications and everything that Trump spent the first three years doing despite democrat and never-trumper interference.

The democrats failed to produce a coherent plan forward and they fixated on "we hate trump". There is very little policy to compare but what we can do is show Biden's last 8 years under Obama and compare the destruction he created to the 3 years of building up that Trump did.

I fully expect Trump and our people to demonstrate what real leadership was like in handling COVID-19 and how many firsts were accomplished by Trump and his team to take care of Democrat areas that failed to prepare. The comparison of the Biden-Obama do nothing of the Swine flu pandemic for 6 months verses the on top of it stopping of travel inside 10 days of the first case landing in the US. The preemptive quarantining of people to slow the spread that hadn't been done in 75 years, the fast tracking of Ventilators and vaccines and other items are firsts for any president today.

There is much we can compare and I fully expect it to be shown. I want the republican vision for what America can be not the return to failed policies of the left.

What do you expect from the RNC?

He is going to explain how he went from a 4.7% unemployment rate when he took office. That is like a quarterback bragging about the great drive he had going from the opponent's 1 yard line. No one cares about the stock market except the rich and powerful. That does not help a person who is unemployed and struggling to survive. Trump did nothing that Americans approve of.

Trump can't talk about the coronavirus. The fact is that people are on to him. He can talk about the great things he did but no one is buying except empty headed fools like you. Obama acted on the swine flu epidemic even before WHO did. Tell us how maybe 13,000 deaths is worse than 170,000. Trump did no fast tracking of any ventilators or vaccines. That is fiction.

Apparently the RNC convention will be Trump's Fairy Tales.

Now that we have witnessed the DNC mess and platitudes of BS I was thinking about what I wanted to see from our Republican convention.

I fully expect our people to show the progress we have made under Trump. From lowest ever unemployment numbers, Highest stock market numbers, the slowing of illegal immigration, the decreased cost of medications and everything that Trump spent the first three years doing despite democrat and never-trumper interference.

The democrats failed to produce a coherent plan forward and they fixated on "we hate trump". There is very little policy to compare but what we can do is show Biden's last 8 years under Obama and compare the destruction he created to the 3 years of building up that Trump did.

I fully expect Trump and our people to demonstrate what real leadership was like in handling COVID-19 and how many firsts were accomplished by Trump and his team to take care of Democrat areas that failed to prepare. The comparison of the Biden-Obama do nothing of the Swine flu pandemic for 6 months verses the on top of it stopping of travel inside 10 days of the first case landing in the US. The preemptive quarantining of people to slow the spread that hadn't been done in 75 years, the fast tracking of Ventilators and vaccines and other items are firsts for any president today.

There is much we can compare and I fully expect it to be shown. I want the republican vision for what America can be not the return to failed policies of the left.

What do you expect from the RNC?

Impeached, one term, traitorous, sorry excuse for a *pResident awaiting prison is what I expect.

Any time you see a member using a full name on here you can count on it's a an agitater.

Ignore the fool.

I've been on forums far too long to not recognize it.

Anything the RNC does in it's convention will make the DNC look like the shit show it was

a shitshow....of reality players scott biao....nick sandman...the couple that pulled a gun on demonstrators...kid rock...who else? o that crazy doctor ..demon sperm etc

Let me correct just part of your stupid post...

"The couple that used their legal guns to keep joe biden supporters....joe biden supporters who have been burning, looting, beating and murdering people for the last 3 months as democrat party governors attacked and stole money from the police.........from burning down their home, and murdering them...........

Yo8u are the stupid one. Joe Biden has nothing to do with any burning, looting, beating or murdering anyone. Trump supporters have killed and attempted to kill people. Apparently you support that. No Democrat Governor supports defunding the police. They do support police reform which Republicans oppose.

Any time you see a member using a full name on here you can count on it's a an agitater.

Ignore the fool.

Anything the RNC does in it's convention will make the DNC look like the shit show it was

The Republicans are preparing a shit show. It will be4 flowing and be 10 feet tall.

Ignore the fool.

The Republicans are preparing a shit show. It will be4 flowing and be 10 feet tall.
I plan on surfing in a DNC river of tears in November............SURFS UP.............LMAO

What I expect from The Repub Convention is stupidity on a preternatural scale.

Well the far left obviously realizes how dead in the water they are. All of the posts from far left wackos are devoid of thought.

What is funny to me are the new commercials that started on Friday showing ordinary people and their stories of how Trumps policies have helped the low and middle classes... they are devastating to the democrats who showed no real solutions...

I can already see what the difference will be.. Democrats were the hate trump and doom/gloomers about America and Trump is going to be an uplifting message to a good America that has some problems that we together can fix... This is going to be a blood bath...

Forum List

Back