Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

How is the DOJ in deep shit?
Not allowing January 6 protesters rights, that’s one. Illegally investigating Trump supporters. FBI being involved with inciting,, and knowing about it

Not allowing January 6 protesters rights, that’s one. Illegally investigating Trump supporters. FBI being involved with inciting,, and knowing about it
What Rights were violated? How do you know the FBI was involved? How were they illegally investigating Trump supporters?

What Rights were violated? How do you know the FBI was involved? How were they illegally investigating Trump supporters?
No church, dietary restrictions, One guy has a celiac disease and they keep giving him gluten. Solitary confinement. Everybody knows the FBI was involved. If not let’s answer some questions

No church, dietary restrictions, One guy has a celiac disease and they keep giving him gluten. Solitary confinement. Everybody knows the FBI was involved. If not let’s answer some questions

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: You think when you are in jail, you get to go to church? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: "Everybody knows the FBI was involved" is not an argument. It's a claim by you with nothing to back it up with. Get a clue.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: You think when you are in jail, you get to go to church? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: "Everybody knows the FBI was involved" is not an argument. It's a claim by you with nothing to back it up with. Get a clue.
Yes it’s actually something you can’t deny. So we need to know why these guys can’t get hair cuts. And other things granted to prisoners

Sure I can, because there are tons of sources. Dude, you can't win this argument. Keep beating your head up against the wall. It won't help you; :banghead:

How many are you going to post as a counter argument? :auiqs.jpg:
So, your answer is to post more far-left sources and pretend you won.

Dismissed.

Yes it’s actually something you can’t deny. So we need to know why these guys can’t get hair cuts. And other things granted to prisoners
Show us proof of where these guys have been denied their rights, and the circumstances behind this, if it even exists?

So, your answer is to post more far-left sources and pretend you won.

Dismissed.
How do you know they are Left-wing sources? Do you have any sources to counter mine? After all, I can post more, so there must be one Right-wing source that proves all these other sources are wrong, right?

How do you know they are Left-wing sources? Do you have any sources to counter mine? After all, I can post more, so there must be one Right-wing source that proves all these other sources are wrong, right?
Not interested in wasting my time. You believe what you're told to believe, and that's it.

Thanks! You have no sources. You lose. Scram!
As has happened many times before, you screech NUH UH!! at any sources which counter your claims.

You don't want debate. You want instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement.

You can get that from the white leftists here, who won't dare disagree with you because you'd call them racist.

Normal people don't give a shit.

As has happened many times before, you screech NUH UH!! at any sources which counter your claims.

You don't want debate. You want instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement.

You can get that from the white leftists here, who won't dare disagree with you because you'd call them racist.

Normal people don't give a shit.
If you don't have sources, you don't have shit. End of story. Get lost. You're a trolling time waster.

Not interested in wasting my time. You believe what you're told to believe, and that's it.
Folks, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but this is their "MO." When asked to produce anything of relevance to an argument, it's always deflection. They're trolls, cowards, and liars. This is the purpose for them being here.

Folks, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but this is their "MO." When asked to produce anything of relevance to an argument, it's always deflection. They're trolls, cowards, and liars. This is the purpose for them being here.
That's exactly what you're doing.

So you're a troll, coward, and liar.

Forum List

Back