Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

Ppl are on video stuffing ballot boxes. 2000 caught.. many many more.. trump won.. do what’s right accept defeat
No proof. You are a liar.

Dude, get some mental help. You keep asking the same silly questions no one can answer. You don't even know who the guy is?
Why can’t you just say what the box is? Lol you really don’t have a clue what that box is? Or what’s in their hands? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You forgot the most important far right voting agenda: You must vote in person, no matter what. You can only vote during their new, inconvenient hours. Cannot have water within 150' of the voting booth, and must leave your place in line to get water. All this to make it more difficult for the elderly and minorities to vote. Also, independent vote counters can be replaced by partisan vote counters
if elected officials so choose and don't like the way the vote is going. This is the new America!!
unless you leave your place in line to get water.

You forgot the most important far right voting agenda: You must vote in person, no matter what. You can only vote during their new, inconvenient hours. Cannot have water within 150' of the voting booth, and must leave your place in line to get water. All this to make it more difficult for the elderly and minorities to vote. Also, independent vote counters can be replaced by partisan vote counters
if elected officials so choose and don't like the way the vote is going. This is the new America!!
Voting isn’t for everyone.. stay home

It's called cheating. Why even have an election, when the one you want gets elected because that's the person you want? The whole thing is insane.

Why can’t you just say what the box is? Lol you really don’t have a clue what that box is? Or what’s in their hands? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because I don't care. I only care that Trump admitted to trying to steal the election. Nothing else is relevant now. You aren't a critical thinker, so you wouldn't understand.

Voting is supposed to be for everyone, not just for your ilk.
Telling black ppl they can’t vote is a lie and very racist.. you have no evidence or a name of one black person that doesn’t have access to voting .. slob

Because I don't care. I only care that Trump admitted to trying to steal the election. Nothing else is relevant now. You aren't a critical thinker, so you wouldn't understand.
Trump said don’t count fake votes.. it’s on video. You disagree with him? Count fake votes? Interesting

There were none to count.
Lol except for like hours and hours of video of Democrats cheating .. witnesses.. with no conclusion to their complaints. Thousands of sworn affidavits. When I seen grown men with fist full of ballots stuffing them on a street corner ballot box,, Joe Biden is a illegitimate president

Lol except for like hours and hours of video of Democrats cheating .. witnesses.. with no conclusion to their complaints. Thousands of sworn affidavits. When I seen grown men with fist full of ballots stuffing them on a street corner ballot box,, Joe Biden is a illegitimate president
You are flailing and throwing spaghetti up against the wall with your juvenile nonsense. There exists no hours of hours of video cheating. You need mental help and you need to grow up.

I watched the first video. I saw talking heads say Trump tried to steal the election...but they never showed a clip of Trump saying he tried to steal the election like you claimed.

Dismissed.
Believe me, if you are convinced of that, all the more better. Just don't pretend you're surprised when you get the bad news.

Last edited:
Telling black ppl they can’t vote is a lie and very racist.. you have no evidence or a name of one black person that doesn’t have access to voting .. slob
Having access is different from jumping through hoops to gain access, hot shot.

Having access is different from jumping through hoops to gain access, hot shot.
There are thousands of Americans that live in rural America that have to travel miles sometimes have to spend a day or two in a city to vote. Go away.. everybody has access to Voting..

Forum List

Back