Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

It is not THAT they can vote, smart guy. Your mouth is getting in the way of your brains.
So you admit they can vote.. but it would help if you used their skin color to continue to mail out ballots and have ballot boxes on every street corner.. but I bet you’re ok with abortion lol

So you admit they can vote.. but it would help if you used their skin color to continue to mail out ballots and have ballot boxes on every street corner.. but I bet you’re ok with abortion lol
No, smart guy. That is not what I said, and you are exaggerating, as usual. And yes, I do favor a woman's right to choose and do not favor your stance on abortion. Do I like abortion? NO!
How many unwanted children have you adopted? If not, why not?

No, smart guy. That is not what I said, and you are exaggerating, as usual. And yes, I do favor a woman's right to choose and do not favor your stance on abortion. Do I like abortion? NO!
How many unwanted children have you adopted? If not, why not?
So kill a baby? Sick

More evidence. Pence's lawyer decided to be a patriot. Kudos!

So kill a baby? Sick
You are one ignorant human being. When was a fetus a baby? Definition of "BABY";
1643922592418.png

a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
"his wife's just had a baby"

Similar:
infant

newborn

child

tot

little one

You are one ignorant human being. When was a fetus a baby? Definition of "BABY"; View attachment 596596

a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
"his wife's just had a baby"

Similar:
infant

newborn

child

tot

little one
Dna, eye color, finger prints, nervous system.. a individual human

That’s sick!
You are sick and ignorant as hell. Your religion, minus the woman's right to her body, minus your zero knowledge of Biology, is not for you to decide. It never will be.

You are sick and ignorant as hell. Your religion, minus the woman's right to her body, minus your zero knowledge of Biology, is not for you to decide. It never will be.
Hehe The Supreme Court is about to give a the rights back to the state.. go kill a baby in the fucking dark ally 🤣🤣🤣

Dna, eye color, finger prints, nervous system.. a individual human
AND? WTF does that have to do with the definition of a baby? Nothing! All you can do is distract with zero intelligent arguments. Blow away. Your ignorance is disgusting.

Forum List

Back