🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Senate candidate says rape pregnancies are "God's will"

IT’S GOD’S WILL THAT WOMEN ARE RAPED?
That is what a right wing radical Christian said when he said a pregnancy resulting from that rape is GOD’s will. That’s not the will of the GOD I know and worship. He don’t burn mankind in hell forever and ever either. My GOD said the “wages of sin is death” and not everlasting torment in a burning place call hell. The Biblical Truth about HellFire
Even radical Islam don’t condone rape but to stone the rapist to death. Not so in radial Christianity. The woman is guilty and punished by forcing to give birth to a child of rape.
If you think for one minute that Romney can separate his religious belief in his jobs as president, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you. His religious belief is shown throughout his policies. His values are based on his religion and you cannot separate your values from how you live. Whom ever is president is living their values.

“Rape is a gift from GOD that produces life?”Mitt Romney is hit by second rape row in

The only people condoning rape are the idiots trying to make a question about when life begins into one about rape. My guess is the only people this will make a difference to are the idiots, which means it won't make a difference at all.

It's not a harmless issue. The Republicans want to do away with Roe v Wade and take us back to a time when young kids have to travel to some backwoods con and get an abortion performed with a coat hanger. They fight to keep unwanted pregnancies alive so they can put the old capital punishment on their asses after they live a miserable life and get in trouble. There are way too many people in this world now much less the idea of forcing young women to have more. It takes idiots to think like that.

Idk about all of that, but if a woman wants it, they will do it. Alley abortions used to be a big thing. Not something we need to start worrying about again. Too many people is right. Damn Duggards lol

Bullshit. Whoever is elected will have the opportunity to appoint up to three supreme court justices. You can bet your ass that if Romney appoints them they will be strict conservatives and the least they will do is make it a states rights issue. Then a southern woman who needs an abortion will have to go north or west and depending on where she lives could have to travel 500-600 miles. Either that or let some fee grabbing prick cause her to abort close to home and chance infection, hysterectomy, etc. even possible death. The bible thumpers have an agenda based on a fairy tale and since they're trying so hard to meet the guy floating on a cloud and live forever they'll shut down evil women......especially witches.

Even if that is true, can you explain why that is bad?

Tell you what, why don't you explain God's power to us lesser mortals that have to rely on self proclaimed experts, Before you do that, be sure to provide the credentials God gave you to speak for Him, and provide evidence that He actually approves of your words.

Alternatively, you could admit you are talking out of your ass.

Did you ask that same question of your pal Obamanation? If not why not?

Because he didn't claim that God is all powerful.

Right, because saying

You have to be able to understand that an all powerful being is capable of producing good from evil.

has nothing to do with 'all powerful'.

jeezus you're stupid.

I hope you get raped soon. Then maybe you'll have an idea of what it is you're saying. As you bleed from the ass, barely able to walk, wondering if that big huge bastard is going to come back and do it again - you can get ice cream and see a movie - yay!

How's that for positivity?

Christ on a crutch, what a bunch of woman hating fucktards.

I have a much better idea of what I am saying than you do, which is why I reject your idiotic claim that nothing good comes from getting pregnant, even if the pregnancy is the result of rape.

Well I have a much understanding about the state of mind of someone having an abortion than you.. Which is why I reject your idiotic asshole claim that a women having an abortion is compared to someone committing rape.

You think the fact that you murdered someone makes you an expert on everyone that commits murders? Even FBI profilers, who actually try to understand murderers, aren't arrogant enough to claim they understand the mindset of a murderer, even one they have dedicated their entire career to studying. What makes you so smart?

By the way, I am the one arguing the difference between murder and rape, maybe you are confused by your blinding intellect.

Why do we punish rapists then?

Why don't we, when there's a rape and we catch the rapist, say,

God's will be done, and set him free?

Not long ago, rape carried the death penalty. Though I don't favor capital punishment, I'd say rape merits it as much as almost anything else, and if a woman killed to avoid it she would have no worries were I on the jury.

"Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord." I guess we could start dueling with contradictory bible passages.

Did you ask that same question of your pal Obamanation? If not why not?

Because he didn't claim that God is all powerful.

Right, because saying

You have to be able to understand that an all powerful being is capable of producing good from evil.

has nothing to do with 'all powerful'.

jeezus you're stupid.

I didn't see that.

That said, what, exactly, is wrong with that statement? It seems theologically sound, unlike the idiotic argument that an all powerful being would create slaves rather than let anyone do anything wrong. Do you really want to be a slave?

Last edited:
Why do we punish rapists then?

Why don't we, when there's a rape and we catch the rapist, say,

God's will be done, and set him free?

Not long ago, rape carried the death penalty. Though I don't favor capital punishment, I'd say rape merits it as much as almost anything else, and if a woman killed to avoid it she would have no worries were I on the jury.

"Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord." I guess we could start dueling with contradictory bible passages.

You would lose.

Bullshit. Whoever is elected will have the opportunity to appoint up to three supreme court justices. You can bet your ass that if Romney appoints them they will be strict conservatives and the least they will do is make it a states rights issue. Then a southern woman who needs an abortion will have to go north or west and depending on where she lives could have to travel 500-600 miles. Either that or let some fee grabbing prick cause her to abort close to home and chance infection, hysterectomy, etc. even possible death. The bible thumpers have an agenda based on a fairy tale and since they're trying so hard to meet the guy floating on a cloud and live forever they'll shut down evil women......especially witches.

The hapless woman in your story has another choice: Don't get pregnant if you don't want a baby. Don't use abortion as a birth control method.

He apologized and explained what he meant.
The pregnancy was gods will.. Not the act of violence.
Open mouth, insert foot can happen to anyone.

Idk about all of that, but if a woman wants it, they will do it. Alley abortions used to be a big thing. Not something we need to start worrying about again. Too many people is right. Damn Duggards lol

When somebody feels that it's OK for a bunch of old indivduals...mostly men...to tell women what they can and cannot do in their everyday life this country has failed. Any woman and her doctor should have the right to decide anything about her state of health....even suicide. See....now assisted suicide is legal in Oregon when a doctor recommends it and Washington and Montana have arranged certain conditions where it can be legal there. Listen Republicans....it's none of your goddam business what others decide to do with or to themselves. Damn strage that the Republican party used to say it stood for small government and little intervention in people's personal lives and now they have automatically made bare faced liars of themselves. Fuck 'Em.

Last edited:
QWB, you have lost is the point.

We have delivered the Senate to the Democrats for the next term because we GOP say the utmost stupidly worded things imaginable.

You would lose.

When somebody feels that it's OK for a bunch of old indivduals...mostly men...to tell women what they can and cannot do in their everyday life this country has failed. Any woman and her doctor should have the right to decide anything about her state of health....even suicide. See....now assisted suicide is legal in Oregon when a doctor recommends it and Washington and Montana have arranged certain conditions where it can be legal there. Listen Republicans....it's none of your goddam business what others decide to do with or to themselves. Damn strage that the Republican party used to say it stood for small government and little intervention in people's personal lives and now they have automatically made bare faced liars of themselves. Fuck 'Em.

and yet here you are, a old man, telling women what should be done for them..:lol:
quit being so damn hysterical all over ABORTIONS...

Last edited:
I think only raped Republican women should be forced to carry the rapists baby.

All others should have a choice.

Seems fair to me.

But the idea that it is "Gods Will" that a woman become pregnant by her rapist is absolutely fuking nuts.
Like God cares if some piece of shit rapist has a child.

I think only raped Republican women should be forced to carry the rapists baby.

All others should have a choice.

Seems fair to me.

But the idea that it is "Gods Will" that a woman become pregnant by her rapist is absolutely fuking nuts.
Like God cares if some piece of shit rapist has a child.

my gawd you people are just sick...

Angels of God... Doing His will.​

672fa9155ce8fb01bda4e60a4ea80578.jpg

88349paulwallacedinwiddie_o_110628.jpg

Onward Christian Solider....

The entire subject is sickening. It's better to leave decisions to oneself and not talk about it.
It should not be a political issue unlike the death our our ambassador in Benghazi.

The entire subject is sickening. It's better to leave decisions to oneself and not talk about it.
It should not be a political issue unlike the death our our ambassador in Benghazi.

well you see they would rather not talk about the Ambassador, that has to do with their Dear Leader..

You would lose.

Why? You believe in no government. You can't win any argument involving the law.

Forum List

Back