Republican Senator - family values!

I really thought we were getting along. Are you upset with me?

Pummeled??? Yes indeed sir, you acumen was too much for poor me. I guess I will just retire in shame and look for the strength to go on.

Sinking ship? I thought we agreed. MM made a boo boo, and then fixed it. Problem solved. Everyone can join hands and sing.

hehehehe..
Good game then, ReillyT. Thanks for the fun arguement.

Silly me. I didn't know that "tenez" meant "tennis." Once again, I am astounded at the depth and breadth of your knowledge.

I love you Shogun.

You don't love me. You love my doggystyle.

and you didn't read that very thoroughly, did you?

and how dreadful for you since you seem to think spelling a word correctly disqualifies an ideal. Don't ever look at Franklin's book, dude.. It might just turn the remaining ounce of your greymatter into pudding.

You are all bent out of shape about this misspelling thing. It doesn't render your argument any less powerful. It will still stand in the annals of history as one of the great rhetorical beat downs. I just thought you might want to know that you were spelling "tolerance" wrong.

Don't take it so personally.

yet you expect this elected republican to make his sexuality the forfront of his political agenda.. because he was gay?

uh huh.

but, because he was GAY he was required to buck his party line and obliged to make gay issues his priority... but other gay republicans are off the hook?

HAHAHA!

riiiiiiiiight. Again, that sentiment is no better than a conservative insisting that gays should not be allowed in the military and I bet youd be crying about the civil liberties of gay ex soldiers who were hunted down and ratted out by a conservative holding your same opinion too.

do you understand that Senator Craig was an outspoken critic of homosexuals? I never said he had to make gay rights the forefront of his political agenda - he could vote with his party on those issues if he chose - but when he goes AFTER gays for political gain and turns around and trolls for buttsex in the airport rest room...that is not only hypocritical...it is funny and it is newsworthy...AND IT HAS NATIONAL ELECTION YEAR IMPLICATIONS!

You are all bent out of shape about this misspelling thing. It doesn't render your argument any less powerful. It will still stand in the annals of history as one of the great rhetorical beat downs. I just thought you might want to know that you were spelling "tolerance" wrong.

Don't take it so personally.

I just didn't want you thinking any less of Ole Ben because his book does not follow your stringent guidlines regarding how much correct spelling qualifies an ideal.

indeed, you've got that "freshly dropped to the floor of the ring" feeling, don't you?

You don't love me. You love my doggystyle.

and you didn't read that very thoroughly, did you?

No. I read it. Dealt with the game of tennis. Tenez is the second person imperative plural of the verb "tenir" or "to hold" in French. I even speak French. I just didn't know you would be switching languages on me. You are so facile.

That is why I love you.

I just didn't want you thinking any less of Ole Ben because his book does not follow your stringent guidlines regarding how much correct spelling qualifies an ideal.

indeed, you've got that "freshly dropped to the floor of the ring" feeling, don't you?

So upset about this misspelling thing. I just thought you would want to know for future reference. I alread told you how magnificent you are. What more do you want?

the fact that Craig is gay is not the issue at all. the fact that he is an incredible hypocrite IS.

The only one hear that has a problem with 'facts' is you MM (see post 17). In that you basically make them up as you go.

It is not a fact that Craig is gay. According to him anyway. What also isn't a fact is that he actually did what he is accussed of. According to him anyway. He plead guilty to a lesser charge in hopes it would go away. With or MSM of course it didn't.

Speaking of which and pundit brought up another interesting point. Why don't dems chastize their own? Republicans ran Foley out for his indiscretions. His question was this: When was the last time a prominent democrat was held accountable for his/her actions by their own party? Even though not proven, Craig is already facing sharp criticism from his side of the isle and his own constituents in Idaho.

do you understand that Senator Craig was an outspoken critic of homosexuals? I never said he had to make gay rights the forefront of his political agenda - he could vote with his party on those issues if he chose - but when he goes AFTER gays for political gain and turns around and trolls for buttsex in the airport rest room...that is not only hypocritical...it is funny and it is newsworthy.

Yes, hilarious because gay elected republicans are theonly type of homosexual to get a blowjob in an airport. Yes, yes. acting in the role for which he was elected by constituants sure does make him worthy of the salem bonfire.

yup.

I guess every other gay elected republican should run in fear now from liberals who believe it is their moral obligation to fluch out all the gayness at the GOP, eh?

No. I read it. Dealt with the game of tennis. Tenez is the second person imperative plural of the verb "tenir" or "to hold" in French. I even speak French. I just didn't know you would be switching languages on me. You are so facile.

That is why I love you.

if you are good for the rest of the day I'll let you dry hump the couch cushion but, I swear, if you brandish the red rocket you are going back into the kennel.

So upset about this misspelling thing. I just thought you would want to know for future reference. I alread told you how magnificent you are. What more do you want?

resorting to spelling errors is a sad, sad little tactic of those who have nothing better to add. You were holding your own for so long I was shocked to see you scramble for that tangent.

But, now that you mention it feel free to get a wall-mountable bronze cast of my balls for my b day. You'll probably need a wheel barrow.

resorting to spelling errors is a sad, sad little tactic of those who have nothing better to add. You were holding your own for so long I was shocked to see you scramble for that tangent.

But, now that you mention it feel free to get a wall-mountable bronze cast of my balls for my b day. You'll probably need a wheel barrow.

I really thought you would want to know. Now we are both better off. I feel better for having taught you something and you are now a better speller.

I have to go, but we kind of agreed at the end, didn't we? I think this qualifies as a success story. That is how I will always remember it.

Just think.. the next time you debate someone and say "TENNEZ!" instead of "Hey, you misspelled that!" you can think back on this thread fondly and dejavu some of that 'freshly dropped to the canvas' feeliing.

Good day, sir.

Yes, hilarious because gay elected republicans are theonly type of homosexual to get a blowjob in an airport. Yes, yes. acting in the role for which he was elected by constituants sure does make him worthy of the salem bonfire.

yup.

I guess every other gay elected republican should run in fear now from liberals who believe it is their moral obligation to fluch out all the gayness at the GOP, eh?

what? this guy claims he is NOT gay. this guy has routinely castigated gays throughout his political career. you cannot be so fucking obtuse that you fail to see the incredible hypocrisy of that. Like Authur Dimsdale castigating Hester Prynne...

indeed, far be it for a homosexual to claim he is not gay because he wants to remain in his closet. That hardly ever happens. Certainly, being an elected republican disqualifies him of his perogative. It's a good thing we found about about this guys criminal history or we might, as a society, have started to break down.

indeed, far be it for a homosexual to claim he is not gay because he wants to remain in his closet. That hardly ever happens. Certainly, being an elected republican disqualifies him of his perogative. It's a good thing we found about about this guys criminal history or we might, as a society, have started to break down.

You seem to be having a problem following the points made. The problem is not that he is gay. Nor is the problem that he is closeted (although it is sad that his political affiliations are such that he needs to be). The problem is that he has spent his career actively campaigning against the civil rights of those who ARE EXACTLY LIKE HIM.

And that's what makes him a hypocrite.

Are you following that better now?

Forum List

Back