Republican Senator - family values!

and you seem hellbent on ignoring the reality of the witch hunt being called for when rationalizing the attack of a gay man just because he is an elected republican. Very tolerant, lemme tellya.

make all the excuses necessary for your own behaviour, chica. Your political opposites will get to do the same thing when the cycle repeats itself.

and you seem hellbent on ignoring the reality of the witch hunt being called for when rationalizing the attack of a gay man just because he is an elected republican. Very tolerant, lemme tellya.

make all the excuses necessary for your own behaviour, chica. Your political opposites will get to do the same thing when the cycle repeats itself.

You can say it's because he's gay all you want. It's because he's a
H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E...

If that's beyond your comprehension, then you're useless anyway.

You can say it's because he's gay all you want. It's because he's a
H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E...

If that's beyond your comprehension, then you're useless anyway.

again, I don't see you pouncing on hypocrits that share your political ideology. But let a gay elected republican come along after fulfilling the desires of his constituency and all of a sudden you call for a modern inquisition. What certainly isn't beyond my comprehension is your willingness to keep polishing a turd while the good ole boys club is in session.

again, I don't see you pouncing on hypocrits that share your political ideology. But let a gay elected republican come along after fulfilling the desires of his constituency and all of a sudden you call for a modern inquisition. What certainly isn't beyond my comprehension is your willingness to keep polishing a turd while the good ole boys club is in session.

Yes remind me of Jilians statements after the democrat assaulted people in an airport. Remind me of her stinging rebuttals to the Democrats defense of Jefferson. Remind me of her complaints when the Democratic leadership planned to appoint Jefferson to high positions in the new Congress and even planned to fire the senior man to do it.

Pot... meet Kettle.

Did you read that, ReillyT?

Yep. Meaningless to the question of MM's post, but I did read it.

On a separate note, Repubs. should feel free to point out the character deficiencies of Dem. politicians. Dems. do the same to Repub. politicians. All is fair game. Best to get this stuff aired.

Its so funny that you're still defending this guy. You must be the last person on the planet defending him. It says a lot about how much of a kool aid drunk partisan, you must be. Even republicans are calling for craig to resign.

The issue is not about him being gay. Its about him committing a crime, pleading guilty, being a hypocrite, and attempting to engage in sleazy activity unbecoming of a US Senator.

Its so funny that you're still defending this guy. You must be the last person on the planet defending him. It says a lot about how much of a kool aid drunk partisan, you must be. Even republicans are calling for craig to resign.

The issue is not about him being gay. Its about him committing a crime, pleading guilty, being a hypocrite, and attempting to engage in sleazy activity unbecoming of a US Senator.

Trust me. It isn't worth it. Just smile at him. Blow him a kiss. Tell him he is cute. Maybe he'll stop crying.

oh yes.. the HIGH CRIME of public footsy. I mean, it's like watergate all over again! Admit it or not, you are no better than sean hannity on his flavor issue of the day. In fact, your total disregard for his personal circumstance in light of what you think amounts to political capitol is disapointing. So lets say that he is gay. so what. Does that make his MISDOMEANOR a felony? no? It's sad that you think fucking with gays is fair game as long as their are republican instead of democrat. For real.

"It says a lot about how much of a kool aid drunk partisan, you must be."

hehehehehe... one more fell for the same ole trap. Yea, dude.. I pray to william buckly ever night right before talking to god via pat robertson.

Does that mean you are actually upset that a conservative didn't start this thread? Is that what you are trying to say?
Keeping up with what is upsetting you is quite a challenge.

Didnt you just tell someone not to bother? I realize that I'm probably the most interesting interaction you've had all day but come on.. Your throwing out mixed signals here.

Didnt you just tell someone not to bother? I realize that I'm probably the most interesting interaction you've had all day but come on.. Your throwing out mixed signals here.

I have long since stopped believing that I will be able to reason with you. However, this is kind of fun nonetheless.

Don't duck the question. Are you upset that conservatives didn't start this thread?

The fact is, for all the spinning going on here, there is absolutely NO evidence Craig is gay.

And I'm ROFLMAO at you calling Shogun a Kool-aid drunk partisan. That's just evidence of what you DON'T know.

I have long since stopped believing that I will be able to reason with you. However, this is kind of fun nonetheless.

Don't duck the question. Are you upset that conservatives didn't start this thread?

Tell me reilly ... how long have YOU known tapping your foot while taking a dump was a "gay" signal? It's a new one on me, and sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Oh, and why would shogun care if Republicans started the thread? He's making damned fools of every one of you that think he's one.

no. This thread caught my eye because of the generalized tone of its author.

a tone, mind you, that caught a reaction from more than myself.

anything else? I'm going to start charging you tuition soon.

Tell me reilly ... how long have YOU known tapping your foot while taking a dump was a "gay" signal? It's a new one on me, and sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Actually, if you read the police report (or at least what I have read of the police report) he did do more than this. I think I posted something a little more in depth earlier. Also, as I was noting earlier, when I worked during school at the DA's office, they had undercover cops that would patrol public restrooms (parks mostly) investigating these types of behaviors. Strange as it may seem, there is a code of conduct for these types of behaviors that the police learn and use to identify... whatever you want to call them.

On top of that, he plead guilty (not "no contest"). For some reason people seem willing to write that off, and for the life of me I can't figure out why. Since when has it been the case that a guilty plea doesn't raise the presumption that the person pleading is guilty?

no. This thread caught my eye because of the generalized tone of its author.

a tone, mind you, that caught a reaction from more than myself.

anything else? I'm going to start charging you tuition soon.

Actually, my question was meant in the context of RGS's statements... oh forget it. You didn't get it.

uh.. like when you plead guilty and pay the speeding ticket rather than go to court four states away where you recieved the ticket?

Funny how you claim it is the hypocricy that is important...

but your entire focus hinges on his sexuality. A vendetta, if you will, against gays who DARE to be an elected republican.

Forum List

Back