Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

A VERY funny line from my link above:

"Kitabat, a Sunni-leaning newspaper in Iraq, wrote that Obama's election was a "chance to offset Iranian influence.""

If they only knew then this schmuck-in-chief would be handing the keys to the kingdom over to iran...

If you give them an inch, they will take a mile. They don't care about or respect the United States.

Iran letter blowback startles GOP

John McCain: “It was kind of a very rapid process. Everybody was looking forward to getting out of town because of the snowstorm.”
McCain said. “I think we probably should have had more discussion about it, given the blowback that there is.”

Read more: Iran letter blowback startles GOP - Burgess Everett - POLITICO

By Burgess Everett

3/11/15 8:00 PM EDT

Updated 3/11/15 8:39 PM EDT

If Obama hadn’t created the illusion that he can make law by executive order, there would not have been any need to make sure Iran’s leaders know Obama cannot make any deal with them without our Senate’s approval.

Obama brought this crap on himself. He is not King Obama as he portrays himself to the world.

The 47 Senators who signed the letter to Iran’s leaders engaged in a good faith effort to notify Iran’s leaders that any deal Obama strikes with them must be approved by the Senate of the United States. They were spot on!

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation's White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?

Republicans are now pen pals with Iran

Never thought I would see the day

Well after Papa Obama and the Democrats let them have all that nuclear power
who wouldn't want to be their friends
Let em have it?

republicans are trying to sabotage attempts to control it

Why do Republicans hate America?

Unnamed Republican sources now trying to claim Iran letter was meant as a 'cheeky' joke

In the wake of the backlash over the Republican Party's latest attempt to undermine the President of the United States with their open letter to Iran, telling them not to trust America and signed by 47 Republican Senators, unnamed Republican sources are now rolling out an amazingly stupid defense:

Republican aides were taken aback by what they thought was a lighthearted attempt to signal to Iran and the public that Congress should have a role in the ongoing nuclear discussions. Two GOP aides separately described their letter as a "cheeky" reminder of the congressional branch’s prerogatives.​

"The administration has no sense of humor when it comes to how weakly they have been handling these negotiations," said a top GOP Senate aide.​

Yeah, right. Good luck with that one, boys.

The only thing the Republican Party is leaving at the water's edge these days is their credibility.

Wow, what a joke...on the Senators.

46db53d8-0ebc-447c-af6d-fb261e0e350d.jpg

Iran letter blowback startles GOP

John McCain: “It was kind of a very rapid process. Everybody was looking forward to getting out of town because of the snowstorm.”
McCain said. “I think we probably should have had more discussion about it, given the blowback that there is.”

By Burgess Everett

3/11/15 8:00 PM EDT

Updated 3/11/15 8:39 PM EDT

If Obama hadn’t created the illusion that he can make law by executive order, there would not have been any need to make sure Iran’s leaders know Obama cannot make any deal with them without our Senate’s approval.

Obama brought this crap on himself. He is not King Obama as he portrays himself to the world.

The 47 Senators who signed the letter to Iran’s leaders engaged in a good faith effort to notify Iran’s leaders that any deal Obama strikes with them must be approved by the Senate of the United States. They were spot on!

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation's White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?

None of the other world leaders and especially the ones in the ME have respect for Mr. Obama. I think that much is obvious. I can only imagine what those patriarchal goons must think.

Republicans are now pen pals with Iran

Never thought I would see the day

Well after Papa Obama and the Democrats let them have all that nuclear power
who wouldn't want to be their friends
Let em have it?

republicans are trying to sabotage attempts to control it

Why do Republicans hate America?

Really hate of America is the
Democrats
who are determined to give a terrorist state known for proclaiming “death to America” a 10-year path to uranium enrichment?

Sad how the Democrats have to use as a measure of one's patriotism , how much one defends and supports the narcissism of Papa Obama

A couple of weeks ago, it was beyond the pale of decency to ask if Obama loves America, but today it's fine to call 47 Republican senators traitors.

Sad how the Democrats have to use as a measure of one's patriotism , how much one defends and supports the narcissism of Papa Obama

A couple of weeks ago, it was beyond the pale of decency to ask if Obama loves America, but today it's fine to call 47 Republican senators traitors.

There are no leftist Americans... . And that is quite simply, the truth of it.

Forum List

Back