Republican talking points

We are noticing the economy is ever so slightly beginning to get traction.
Shhhhh....Republicans are NOT supposed to be talking about the economy, remember? It's "death panels"...

Riiiight. And uprising. The biggest uprising that anyone has seen EVER!

This is what the Republicans call an uprising:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc"]YouTube - Mike Castle on PeeBo's Birthcertificate.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOS5w3tjumQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Louisville's Anti-tax "Tea Party"[/ame]

You want to see an uprising?

Half a million people. One city. One day. No corporations. No major news channels organizing. No talk radio. Just people sick and tired of a war.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA8Ef4Lp6Z4"]YouTube - ANTIWAR PROTEST IN NEW YORK : Half a million protesters[/ame]

You people are pathetic.

Of cousrse an IDIOT like yourself doesn't realize that this isn't PARTISAN...

It's people telling Government to FUCK OFF.

Once again, no intelligent discussion. The problem as I see it is I'm trying to have intelligent discussion with Republicans... that's probably an oxymoron.

Well if you are failing to have an intelligent conversation with Republicans, then there is only one of two possibilities:

1) No Republicans are intelligent.

Or

2) You aren't.

Since you cant really control what others do or think, id suggest focusing on your own skills and worry about others less.

He thinks 52.9% is an "overwhelming majority". :lol:

His next thread: FUCK REPUBLICANS! :lol:

This is a real landslide election...

electoral-1984-s.jpg

Well if you are failing to have an intelligent conversation with Republicans, then there is only one of two possibilities:

1) No Republicans are intelligent.

Or

2) You aren't.

Since you cant really control what others do or think, id suggest focusing on your own skills and worry about others less.

He thinks 52.9% is an "overwhelming majority". :lol:

His next thread: FUCK REPUBLICANS! :lol:
52.9& of the overwhelming time.

Shhhhh....Republicans are NOT supposed to be talking about the economy, remember? It's "death panels"...

Riiiight. And uprising. The biggest uprising that anyone has seen EVER!

This is what the Republicans call an uprising:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc"]YouTube - Mike Castle on PeeBo's Birthcertificate.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOS5w3tjumQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Louisville's Anti-tax "Tea Party"[/ame]

You want to see an uprising?

Half a million people. One city. One day. No corporations. No major news channels organizing. No talk radio. Just people sick and tired of a war.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA8Ef4Lp6Z4"]YouTube - ANTIWAR PROTEST IN NEW YORK : Half a million protesters[/ame]

You people are pathetic.

Of cousrse an IDIOT like yourself doesn't realize that this isn't PARTISAN...

It's people telling Government to FUCK OFF.

Aww.. a few thousand people that listen to talk radio and watch FoxNews are telling the government to fuck off. How cute.

To disagree with a policy isn't telling the government to fuck off you moron.

The problem as I see it is I'm trying to have intelligent discussion with Republicans... that's probably an oxymoron.
Not all of them. Just the whack job neo-cons on these baords. Come back tomorrow during the day. These idiots seem to take the place over at night.

Sorry, unlike most liberals, I actually have a job.

Aww.. a few thousand people that listen to talk radio and watch FoxNews are telling the government to fuck off. How cute.

What if it happens 52.9% of the time?
Will it be overwhelming?

Never mind that the MAJORITY of Democrats are RICH, including her HINEY, Royal ASSWIPE Nancy Pelosi, who is th richest Member of Congress?

Bwahahahaha!

I see that YOU are another POVERTY PIMP, and absolutely VAPID in your understanding of pretty much everything. How much are YOU being paid by the DNC to be here?

Be honest, eh?

A majority of Democrats in Congress or a majority of registered Democrats? I mean, I think Joe Biden was the "poorest" member of Congress... he kept his nose clean most of the time and made less than $500,000 a year. Show me a poor member of Congress... please. I'm not talking about people in Congress... I'm talking about Americans, voters. I highly doubt a majority of the people out there are rich.

Why do you reject the data proving that the Democratic Party is now the Party of the rich? I posted a link replete with data and there are hundreds more links for your to peruse. Why deny the truth?

You posted a link written by a conservative columnist on a conservative web site for a conservative magazine.

The platform of the Democratic Party is to help the less fortunate. The platform of the Republican Party is to tell the less fortunate to fuck off and get a job.

Lately, you may hear words such as:

"I want my country back" or "uprising" on FoxNews, in town halls, in Republican memos, or talking points...

Let me educate the uneducated:

To all of the idiots who feel their country was somehow stolen from them: I have just looked at the latest earth satellite photos and I have overwhelming evidence that this country has not been stolen from you. The continent of North America is exactly where you left it on January 19th. No one has stolen this country. Americans, an overwhelming majority of them, have voted for and elected Barrack Obama to the White House. Please reference the United States Constitution for the clause of whoever wins the most votes wins the contest.

Number two, Obama is an American citizen. Hawaii has looked into this and found this to be true. Obama has provided a scan and a real copy of his COB for us to view and many people, many intelligent people I should say, have said that it is in fact geniune. Additionally, two Hawaiian newspapers published birth announcements within a week and a half of his birth. Even if he was born in Kenya, his mother is an American citizen which automatically makes him one as well. Again, please reference the United States constitution.

Now then, onto this uprising. Having a few loud mouths at town hall meetings does not constitute an uprising. This conservative tea-party movement has yet to even reach a FRACTION of the anti-war movement and the anti-war movement wasn't even a fraction of what a real uprising is. No, you cannot compare these loud mouthed, un-educated, mumbling idiots to the colonists who declared independence from the Brits 300something years ago. I'm sorry about that.

The people who are pulling the strings against higher taxes for the rich are the rich people. When Sean Hannity is telling you that higher taxes are bad - he makes millions of dollars a year - he's telling that to you because he doesn't want to pay the government any additional money. Of course, he forgets that when the country gave tax cuts to the rich many years back, we never paid for that. When we decided to go to war in Iraq -- we never paid for that. When we bailed out the banks and the auto industry last year -- we never paid for that, either. All of a sudden the Republicans are against adding to the national debt when Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 are responsible for over 70% of the money we owe.

The people who are against healthcare reform are.... insurance companies. They're creating proxy groups and joining forces with the tea baggers to wage war against healthcare reform. Why are they doing this? Because ever since the healthcare reform debate begun, most health insurance companies' stock prices have been cut in half or worse. This means the people who own stock, i.e. executives of health insurance companies, i.e. the rich, are losing money. This is not a small business where profit is used to create jobs... profit is used to make the rich richer, meanwhile, we have 40 million Americans without health insurance and millions more being screwed over by the healthcare companies.

So next time you think about showing up to town hall with a swatstika attached to Obama's logo... please remember that you are just a puppet of the health insurance industry and they don't give two shits about the American people. All they care about is their stock price, their mansions, their yachts and polo tournaments. The super rich of this country could care less about everyone else's well being -- which is why they're employing the Republican Party to do their dirty work for them and which is also why less and less people are members of the Republican Party these days.

This has been a public service announcement by DavidS.

980619631_ed8827aeb3_b-15.jpg

[quoteSorry, unlike most liberals, I actually have a job.][/quote]

I suppose it would be too much to ask you to post the data to support such an asinine post?

Will it be overwhelming?

You people can't even muster 5% of the American population to actually give a shit about this. Sure, you can get a few nutjobs like this lady who "wants her country back" and like the idiot lady at the McCain town hall who thought that Obama was an Arab and couldn't be trusted... that's easy -- they're idiots.

Most of the country though is not full of idiots and they can see right through this partisan bullshit -- from both sides and probably quite sick of it. The Republicans are writing their own epitaph if they continue to allow conservatives write policy for them.

A majority of Democrats in Congress or a majority of registered Democrats? I mean, I think Joe Biden was the "poorest" member of Congress... he kept his nose clean most of the time and made less than $500,000 a year. Show me a poor member of Congress... please. I'm not talking about people in Congress... I'm talking about Americans, voters. I highly doubt a majority of the people out there are rich.

Why do you reject the data proving that the Democratic Party is now the Party of the rich? I posted a link replete with data and there are hundreds more links for your to peruse. Why deny the truth?

You posted a link written by a conservative columnist on a conservative web site for a conservative magazine.

The platform of the Democratic Party is to help the less fortunate. The platform of the Republican Party is to tell the less fortunate to fuck off and get a job.

I figured you'd deny the truth by claiming "the link was written by a conservative columnist." The data is valid. You just don't want to admit it.

[quoteSorry, unlike most liberals, I actually have a job.]

I suppose it would be too much to ask you to post the data to support such an asinine post?[/quote]

:eek: A liberal asking for proof of something? Is that possible?

I'd love to stay and chat, but having a debate with conservatives and a liberal is draining to me. Howabout some non-partisan posters on here who see every bill on its merit and not whether or not it benefits their so-called movement?

Will it be overwhelming?

You people can't even muster 5% of the American population to actually give a shit about this. Sure, you can get a few nutjobs like this lady who "wants her country back" and like the idiot lady at the McCain town hall who thought that Obama was an Arab and couldn't be trusted... that's easy -- they're idiots.

Most of the country though is not full of idiots and they can see right through this partisan bullshit -- from both sides and probably quite sick of it. The Republicans are writing their own epitaph if they continue to allow conservatives write policy for them.

:lol::lol::lol:............lmao............who couldnt see this comin??? The k00ks are already starting the mental meltdowns..................I love this sh!t!!!:funnyface::rofl:

21-10.jpg

Will it be overwhelming?

What people am I?
You started your post by claiming that 52.9% of the people was an "overwhelming majority" and now you want people to take you seriously?
Sorry, after that I really can't trust that you have any intelligence.

Forum List

Back