Republican women--How many will defect over to Hillary Clinton? They certainly have reason too.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
Hillary Clinton is headed into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 years. Women are the majority voting block at 54%.

Carly Fiorina--a favorite with women in the Republican party is being put on ignore, and kicked to the curb for other candidates like Donald Trump, Ben Carson, & Ted Cruz who in no way possible could win the White House. Carly Fiorina is clearly the only candidate in this race that could defeat Hillary Clinton. She's also the most qualified.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents make up for the largest party in this country today, representing 40% of the entire electorate. They aren't going to vote for a far right candidate like Ted Cruz or any of the other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals that fill the stage, nor will women.

Women are continually being insulted by the typical Republican Chimpanzees of the party. Rush Limbaugh who is referencing Hillary Clinton as a Cervix, and other republican radio personalities that are attacking Carly Fiorina as a Vagina.
Cruz Endorser Steve Deace Says Fiorina "Goes Full Vagina"

Trump supporters have done their job already, and moved 17% of the population (Hispanics) solidly into Hillary Clinton's column. Historically, the GOP nominee since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75% with this group. In fact it's so bad now, that Republicans could lose the senate, and a ton of seats in the house.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

Women were chased off in 2012 by Republicans dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape--which was always answered by an old white Republican male. Republicans lost younger women by a whopping 36 points, securing a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

So we can be pretty much be assured that all of the above is going to spell a Hillary Clinton landslide. We also know that as the election nears, the Republican chimpanzee's in the party are going to go "Crazy Ivan" on women's body parts.

At some point Republican women are going to have to look at the Republican party--with where they fit into it, when they are continually getting insulted & degraded by the chimps in the party. And ask themselves why do they belong to this party? So the question becomes how many will defect, & cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton?

Last edited:
My wife is a republican woman...she hates Hillary and was the driving force behind my support for Trump. She convinced me...I would likely be a Cruz guy otherwise.

I told her that if the GOP Establishment forced Jeb or another Romney/McCain/Dole on us I'd vote for Hillary in protest...I Damn near ended up sleeping on the couch.

Hillary Clinton is headed into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 years. Women are the majority voting block at 54%.

Carly Fiorina--a favorite with women in the Republican party is being put on ignore, and kicked to the curb for other candidates like Donald Trump, Ben Carson, & Ted Cruz who in no way possible could win the White House. Carly Fiorina is clearly the only candidate in this race that could defeat Hillary Clinton. She's also the most qualified.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents make up for the largest party in this country today, representing 40% of the entire electorate. They aren't going to vote for a far right candidate like Ted Cruz or any of the other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals that fill the stage, nor will women.

Women are continually being insulted by the typical Republican Chimpanzees of the party. Rush Limbaugh who is referencing Hillary Clinton as a Cervix, and other republican radio personalities that are attacking Carly Fiorina as a Vagina.

Trump supporters have already moved 17% of the population (Hispanics) solidly into Hillary Clinton's column. Historically, the GOP nominee since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75% with this group. In fact it's so bad now, that Republicans could lose the senate, and a ton of seats in the house.

Women were chased off in 2012 by Republicans dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape--which was always answered by an old white Republican male. Republicans lost younger women by a whopping 36 points, securing a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

So we can be pretty much be assured that all of the above is going to spell a Hillary Clinton landslide. We also know that as the election nears, the Republican chimpanzee's in the party are going to go "Crazy Ivan" on women's body parts.

At some point Republican women are going to have to look at the Republican party--with where they fit into it, when they are continually getting insulted & degraded by the chimps in the party, and ask themselves why do they belong to this party? So the question becomes how many will defect, & cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton?
It seem odd, but I think the Big Quack's abortion flip flops may actually help him with women ... overall. He can kiss goodbye to the Latino women vote, and the much smaller muslim women vote, even though they SHOULD be allies on the pro-life front. Most women, like most men, are conflicted about abortion. But, we are not comfortable with making blanket decisions for all people whose situations we can't know.

Trump supporters have already moved 17% of the population (Hispanics) solidly into Hillary Clinton's column. Historically, the GOP nominee since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75% with this group. In fact it's so bad now, that Republicans could lose the senate, and a ton of seats in the house.

At some point Republican women are going to have to look at the Republican party--with where they fit into it, when they are continually getting insulted & degraded by the chimps in the party, and ask themselves why do they belong to this party? So the question becomes how many will defect, & cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton?
both of my democratic sisters are going for Trump!!! ecstatic about it as well. They can't talk enough about him. At some point everyone grows tired of being lied to.

14790936.jpg

My wife is a republican woman...she hates Hillary and was the driving force behind my support for Trump. She convinced me...I would likely be a Cruz guy otherwise.

I told her that if the GOP Establishment forced Jeb or another Romney/McCain/Dole on us I'd vote for Hillary in protest...I Damn near ended up sleeping on the couch.

Come back to the Light side.

Cruz is the better choice.

ted-cruz-pointing-flag-AP-640x480.jpg

or not

This is the problem.

Vote for Carly, because she's a woman...women voters will like that.

Vote for Romney...he's a moderate...independents will like that.

How about...vote for the person you agree with...the person you think will take the country in the right direction...and let the chips fall where they will.

Well, if all the gop's counting on is women who identify gop v. women who identify dem .... they just lost by around 5%, and to have any chance they have to win by 3% and get around 20% of all latinos. And The Big Quack has erased that possibility. But, I'm not sure the Big Quack couldn't win women overall by 5%, which cold make it interesting

If Ted wins, I'll be very happy...but this may be the only chance in My lifetime a true political outsider has a shot at the Whitehouse. The establishment has picked our candidate every election cycle...it's time to throw a monkey wrench in the works.

I like Cruz...but as the end of that day...he's a politician who had to sell at least part of his soul to make it to the dance.

The OP doesn't understand the difference between conservatives and liberals. Conservatives vote for the issues, not vaginas or skin color.

I'm shocked that any self respecting feminist type women would vote for Hillary Clinton. She is married to and defends a known sexual predator. She has said that victims of sexual assault should be believed but stated that no one would believe the "bimbos" who Bill porked.

This is the problem.

Vote for Carly, because she's a woman...women voters will like that.

Vote for Romney...he's a moderate...independents will like that.

How about...vote for the person you agree with...the person you think will take the country in the right direction...and let the chips fall where they will.
that isn't how libturds think. Someone tells them you will vote for Hillary and the libturds say ok.

I am a registered democrat-----congenital and life long----the ONE time I voted repub---I had a pain in my right shoulder for a year (local election) I am not anti-female being a member of the fair sex myself--------I JUST CAN'T STAND THAT HARPIE,
HILLARY I will tolerate that pain in my right shoulder if she is nominated----with
good old trusty democratic ibuprofen

If Ted wins, I'll be very happy...but this may be the only chance in My lifetime a true political outsider has a shot at the Whitehouse. The establishment has picked our candidate every election cycle...it's time to throw a monkey wrench in the works.

I like Cruz...but as the end of that day...he's a politician who had to sell at least part of his soul to make it to the dance.

Well I can respect that perspective. I do believe that Cruz is an outsider though. He is reviled by the democrooks and the republicrat establishment. I think that with his understanding of law and devotion to the COTUS he will return the government to a more manageable and retrained entity.

I do see the potential for him to be a Trump VP, and if that's the case I'd be delighted to vote them in. I think Cruz would be very influential in a Trump administration.

I just really want to see Cruz at the top of the ticket. I want him to pick the replacement Justice when Ruth Badger Ginsburg finally shucks the mortal coil and descends to hell where she came from.

I don't know of a single conservative woman planning on voting for the Hildabeast and I know plenty. This is just more BS put out by Clinton and the lame stream media

Well I think if you insult women enough--they aren't going to vote for that party anymore. The evidence of that is what happened in 2012--when Republicans lost women by double digits, which secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

You know one of the biggest chimps in the party Rush Limbaugh is also responsible for that loss also. It's when he went ape shit over the cost of birth control pills, and ended up calling a a woman slut. That elevated her to national media attention.

rushlimbaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back