Republican women--How many will defect over to Hillary Clinton? They certainly have reason too.

Trump leads in the old white man vote. Clinton owns every other demographic.

dzawbc.jpg

Hillary's sleaze is too powerful. You can't find many Democrats that support her, even among women.

She has gone from a certainty to a statistical tie with even the weakest of Republican candidates.

Hillary Clinton is headed into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 years. Women are the majority voting block at 54%.

Carly Fiorina--a favorite with women in the Republican party is being put on ignore, and kicked to the curb for other candidates like Donald Trump, Ben Carson, & Ted Cruz who in no way possible could win the White House. Carly Fiorina is clearly the only candidate in this race that could defeat Hillary Clinton. She's also the most qualified.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents make up for the largest party in this country today, representing 40% of the entire electorate. They aren't going to vote for a far right candidate like Ted Cruz or any of the other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals that fill the stage, nor will women.

Women are continually being insulted by the typical Republican Chimpanzees of the party. Rush Limbaugh who is referencing Hillary Clinton as a Cervix, and other republican radio personalities that are attacking Carly Fiorina as a Vagina.
Cruz Endorser Steve Deace Says Fiorina "Goes Full Vagina"

Trump supporters have done their job already, and moved 17% of the population (Hispanics) solidly into Hillary Clinton's column. Historically, the GOP nominee since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75% with this group. In fact it's so bad now, that Republicans could lose the senate, and a ton of seats in the house.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

Women were chased off in 2012 by Republicans dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape--which was always answered by an old white Republican male. Republicans lost younger women by a whopping 36 points, securing a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

So we can be pretty much be assured that all of the above is going to spell a Hillary Clinton landslide. We also know that as the election nears, the Republican chimpanzee's in the party are going to go "Crazy Ivan" on women's body parts.

At some point Republican women are going to have to look at the Republican party--with where they fit into it, when they are continually getting insulted & degraded by the chimps in the party. And ask themselves why do they belong to this party? So the question becomes how many will defect, & cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton?
Mitt Romney won the married women's vote by an enormous margin. Women despise Hillary. In part for pandering to them with her vagina, in part because she allowed Bill to walk all over her with other women.

My wife is a republican woman...she hates Hillary and was the driving force behind my support for Trump. She convinced me...I would likely be a Cruz guy otherwise.

I told her that if the GOP Establishment forced Jeb or another Romney/McCain/Dole on us I'd vote for Hillary in protest...I Damn near ended up sleeping on the couch.

Come back to the Light side.

Cruz is the better choice.

ted-cruz-pointing-flag-AP-640x480.jpg

If Ted wins, I'll be very happy...but this may be the only chance in My lifetime a true political outsider has a shot at the Whitehouse. The establishment has picked our candidate every election cycle...it's time to throw a monkey wrench in the works.

I like Cruz...but as the end of that day...he's a politician who had to sell at least part of his soul to make it to the dance.

My thoughts exactly.

No. I think its more like she didn't kick his ass to the curb when she found out about the first affair.

Instead she stayed with him and knew about all of his affairs.

I doubt any woman would find that something to be proud of or a reason to vote for a woman who did.

Hillary Clinton is headed into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 years. Women are the majority voting block at 54%.

Carly Fiorina--a favorite with women in the Republican party is being put on ignore, and kicked to the curb for other candidates like Donald Trump, Ben Carson, & Ted Cruz who in no way possible could win the White House. Carly Fiorina is clearly the only candidate in this race that could defeat Hillary Clinton. She's also the most qualified.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents make up for the largest party in this country today, representing 40% of the entire electorate. They aren't going to vote for a far right candidate like Ted Cruz or any of the other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals that fill the stage, nor will women.

Women are continually being insulted by the typical Republican Chimpanzees of the party. Rush Limbaugh who is referencing Hillary Clinton as a Cervix, and other republican radio personalities that are attacking Carly Fiorina as a Vagina.

Trump supporters have done their job already, and moved 17% of the population (Hispanics) solidly into Hillary Clinton's column. Historically, the GOP nominee since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75% with this group. In fact it's so bad now, that Republicans could lose the senate, and a ton of seats in the house.

Women were chased off in 2012 by Republicans dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape--which was always answered by an old white Republican male. Republicans lost younger women by a whopping 36 points, securing a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

So we can be pretty much be assured that all of the above is going to spell a Hillary Clinton landslide. We also know that as the election nears, the Republican chimpanzee's in the party are going to go "Crazy Ivan" on women's body parts.

At some point Republican women are going to have to look at the Republican party--with where they fit into it, when they are continually getting insulted & degraded by the chimps in the party. And ask themselves why do they belong to this party? So the question becomes how many will defect, & cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton?
Mitt Romney won the married women's vote by an enormous margin. Women despise Hillary. In part for pandering to them with her vagina, in part because she allowed Bill to walk all over her with other women.
she's a womanizer. With her staying with Bill, she supports marital sex with other women, making her a womanizer.

My wife is a republican woman...she hates Hillary and was the driving force behind my support for Trump. She convinced me...I would likely be a Cruz guy otherwise.

I told her that if the GOP Establishment forced Jeb or another Romney/McCain/Dole on us I'd vote for Hillary in protest...I Damn near ended up sleeping on the couch.

If Ted wins, I'll be very happy...but this may be the only chance in My lifetime a true political outsider has a shot at the Whitehouse. The establishment has picked our candidate every election cycle...it's time to throw a monkey wrench in the works.

I like Cruz...but as the end of that day...he's a politician who had to sell at least part of his soul to make it to the dance.

My thoughts exactly.
Everyone who knows Cruz personally dislikes him. They think he's an asshole. That includes his Senate comrades.

You can't lead the country if everyone you have to work with hates your guts.

Well I can respect that perspective. I do believe that Cruz is an outsider though. He is reviled by the democrooks and the republicrat establishment. I think that with his understanding of law and devotion to the COTUS he will return the government to a more manageable and retrained entity.

I do see the potential for him to be a Trump VP, and if that's the case I'd be delighted to vote them in. I think Cruz would be very influential in a Trump administration.

I just really want to see Cruz at the top of the ticket. I want him to pick the replacement Justice when Ruth Badger Ginsburg finally shucks the mortal coil and descends to hell where she came from.

I'd love to have them both in the white house.
But for Trump to be effective I think he needs the presidency.

I don't know of a single conservative woman planning on voting for the Hildabeast and I know plenty. This is just more BS put out by Clinton and the lame stream media

Well I think if you insult women enough--they aren't going to vote for that party anymore. The evidence of that is what happened in 2012--when Republicans lost women by double digits, which secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

You know one of the biggest chimps in the party Rush Limbaugh is also responsible for that loss also. It's when he went ape shit over the cost of birth control pills, and ended up calling a a woman slut. That elevated her to national media attention.

rushlimbaugh.jpg

If anyone votes for Hillary Clinton for the sole reason she is a woman they need to have their voting rights revoked

she's a womanizer. With her staying with Bill, she supports marital sex with other women, making her a womanizer.
She has no self respect. What woman allows her husband to run after bimbos like that. It's a disgrace to her.

My thoughts exactly.
Everyone who knows Cruz personally dislikes him. They think he's an asshole. That includes his Senate comrades.

You can't lead the country if everyone you have to work with hates your guts.

Everyone hates obama but he has a phone and a pen...
Pretty sure Trump or Cruz will have those as well.

Forum List

Back