🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans and "bull sex". More family values.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
ah5kdorulbcpfsykj2ru.jpg

Don Young (R-AK), Asshole Supreme.​

Gotta hand it to asswipes like Republican Don Young (R-AK-at large), they really know how to talk to young people. You really need to read the ENTIRE link. A goldmine of Right-Wing assholisms, all in one very mean, nasty person named Don Young.

Young rattles Wasilla High School with insensitive suicide message Alaska Dispatch

At a Wasilla High School assembly Tuesday morning, U.S. Rep. Don Young didn’t temper his notoriously abrasive personality for his young audience.

Numerous witnesses say Young, 81, acted in a disrespectful and sometimes offensive manner to some students, used profanity and started talking about bull sex when confronted with a question about same-sex marriage...

...More concerning, school officials say, Young made what they called hurtful and insensitive statements about suicide just days after a Wasilla student took his own life.

That encounter occurred after teacher Carla Swick posed a question about Alaska’s high suicide and domestic violence rates and asked what Young's office is doing about it.

Young started talking about suicide, mentioning the role played by alcohol and depression, several witnesses said. The school didn’t record the assembly.

But then, witnesses say, Young said suicide shows a lack of support from friends and family.

That comment stunned students and staff still mourning the loss of a student who died Thursday, staffers say.

"When I heard 'a lack of support from family' and I heard 'a lack of support from friends,' I felt the oxygen go out of the room, but I gasped as well," Spargo said. "It just isn't true in these situations. It's just such a hurtful thing to say."

Both Spargo and Swick say a friend of the victim, moved by emotion, shouted at Young, “He had friends. He had support.”

“The kid said, ‘It’s depression -- you know, a mental illness,' ” Spargo recalled. As she remembers, Young replied, “ ‘Well, what, do you just go to the doctor and get diagnosed with suicide?’ ”

At some point during the exchange, several school staffers say, the congressman also used either the words "---hole” or “smartass.”..

...Young’s office issued a statement about his conduct Tuesday evening in response to a request from Alaska Dispatch News...

..."In light of the tragic events affecting the Wasilla High School community, he should have taken a much more sensitive approach.”

Adults present said that over the course of the 60-minute assembly, Young peppered his responses with salty language or stories not appropriate for a high-school audience. He said “hell” several times and told a story that involved flying to Paris to get drunk, Swick said.The story was in reference to the amount of travel time involved in his job...

..Wasilla junior Zachary Grier came to the assembly with his debate class. Grier was excited to see Young in person after watching his Kodiak debate with Dunbar and reading media coverage of the event, which included Dunbar’s contention that Young told him not to touch him and saying, “The last guy who touched me ended up on the ground dead,” after the younger man brushed his arm....

...“I asked why is it so bad in your eyes?” Grier said.

As Spargo described it, Young answered, “You can’t have marriage with two men. What do you get with two bulls?

Witnesses say Young then said something about a lot of "bullshazzle" or some word resembling the more familiar obscenity.

“At that point I was heading for the microphone," the principal said. "It was time to be done.” The hour was up, she said, and the tone of the discussion was getting argumentative.

And there, ladies and Gentlemen, you have the heart and core of Republican intelligence, compassion and tact, all rolled-up in one asshole.

Yes, this is the same Don Young who calls Latinos "Wetbacks". Helluva guy.

Now, had this been a Democrat saying this, Righties would be screaming from the rafters who immoral that is, how a DEM is ruining our children.

Ok, my turn.

Gawd, how immoral that Don Young is. Who knows how many children he ruined last week?

I think the worst part was his utter insensitivity about a suicide that JUST HAPPENED at that school. I mean, you cannot get much more stupid than this.

Don Young is a true asshole.

Last edited:
  • Banned
This is such a nasty incident that even Politico, an extreme Right-leaning rag, is reporting this:

Rival rips Don Young s suicide comments - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Alaska Democratic congressional candidate Forrest Dunbar said Wednesday that Rep. Don Young’s comments to high school students about suicide were “mistaken” and show “ignorance.”

Dunbar was reacting to a report that Young upset some at Wasilla High School during his appearance at an assembly with his remarks about suicide — just five days after a student had taken his own life, the Alaska Dispatch News reported. Asked about suicide, Young said it is often due to poor assistance from family and friends...

...In recent months, Young — who is running for reelection for Alaska’s at-large district — has come under fire for several reports about erratic behavior. In August, he apologized after a photo and video surfaced of him grabbing the arm of a congressional aide. Backstage before a debate in early October, Young reportedly insulted Dunbar, who at one point touched the congressman’s arm. “He kind of snarled at me and said, ‘Don’t you ever touch me. Don’t ever touch me. The last guy who touched me ended up on the ground dead,’” Dunbar told ADN.

Just as I hit Mute during tv commercials fearing it's rotting my brain and lowering my IQ (just as classical music raises our IQ an avg of 10 points,) I'll take your word for it rather than read the 'assholisms.' :)

ah5kdorulbcpfsykj2ru.jpg

Don Young (R-AK), Asshole Supreme.​

Gotta hand it to asswipes like Republican Don Young (R-AK-at large), they really know how to talk to young people. You really need to read the ENTIRE link. A goldmine of Right-Wing assholisms, all in one very mean, nasty person named Don Young.

Young rattles Wasilla High School with insensitive suicide message Alaska Dispatch

At a Wasilla High School assembly Tuesday morning, U.S. Rep. Don Young didn’t temper his notoriously abrasive personality for his young audience.

Numerous witnesses say Young, 81, acted in a disrespectful and sometimes offensive manner to some students, used profanity and started talking about bull sex when confronted with a question about same-sex marriage...

...More concerning, school officials say, Young made what they called hurtful and insensitive statements about suicide just days after a Wasilla student took his own life.

That encounter occurred after teacher Carla Swick posed a question about Alaska’s high suicide and domestic violence rates and asked what Young's office is doing about it.

Young started talking about suicide, mentioning the role played by alcohol and depression, several witnesses said. The school didn’t record the assembly.

But then, witnesses say, Young said suicide shows a lack of support from friends and family.

That comment stunned students and staff still mourning the loss of a student who died Thursday, staffers say.

"When I heard 'a lack of support from family' and I heard 'a lack of support from friends,' I felt the oxygen go out of the room, but I gasped as well," Spargo said. "It just isn't true in these situations. It's just such a hurtful thing to say."

Both Spargo and Swick say a friend of the victim, moved by emotion, shouted at Young, “He had friends. He had support.”

“The kid said, ‘It’s depression -- you know, a mental illness,' ” Spargo recalled. As she remembers, Young replied, “ ‘Well, what, do you just go to the doctor and get diagnosed with suicide?’ ”

At some point during the exchange, several school staffers say, the congressman also used either the words "---hole” or “smartass.”..

...Young’s office issued a statement about his conduct Tuesday evening in response to a request from Alaska Dispatch News...

..."In light of the tragic events affecting the Wasilla High School community, he should have taken a much more sensitive approach.”

Adults present said that over the course of the 60-minute assembly, Young peppered his responses with salty language or stories not appropriate for a high-school audience. He said “hell” several times and told a story that involved flying to Paris to get drunk, Swick said.The story was in reference to the amount of travel time involved in his job...

..Wasilla junior Zachary Grier came to the assembly with his debate class. Grier was excited to see Young in person after watching his Kodiak debate with Dunbar and reading media coverage of the event, which included Dunbar’s contention that Young told him not to touch him and saying, “The last guy who touched me ended up on the ground dead,” after the younger man brushed his arm....

...“I asked why is it so bad in your eyes?” Grier said.

As Spargo described it, Young answered, “You can’t have marriage with two men. What do you get with two bulls?

Witnesses say Young then said something about a lot of "bullshazzle" or some word resembling the more familiar obscenity.

“At that point I was heading for the microphone," the principal said. "It was time to be done.” The hour was up, she said, and the tone of the discussion was getting argumentative.

And there, ladies and Gentlemen, you have the heart and core of Republican intelligence, compassion and tact, all rolled-up in one asshole.

Yes, this is the same Don Young who calls Latinos "Wetbacks". Helluva guy.

Now, had this been a Democrat saying this, Righties would be screaming from the rafters who immoral that is, how a DEM is ruining our children.

Ok, my turn.

Gawd, how immoral that Don Young is. Who knows how many children he ruined last week?

I think the worst part was his utter insensitivity about a suicide that JUST HAPPENED at that school. I mean, you cannot get much more stupid than this.

Don Young is a true asshole.
Well, like the boorish redneck Sarah Palin and her KKKlan, they're from Wasila after all. What did you expect?

#SMHGOP

Forum List

Back