Republicans are ignorant about the most basic FACTS about welfare in this country

billy is making a fool of himself as usual

this is what you need to know:

RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS IN THE 8TH STRAIGHT YEAR OF Progressive Majority rule

idiots and hypocrites

the auto bailouts are not paid for. you're an idiot who lies to himself

The fake Chrysler loan “payoff” | Questions and Observations

The fake Chrysler loan ?payoff? | Questions and Observations

The Obama administration already forgave more than $4 billion of that debt when ... more control of Chrysler and then tossing a loan for 3.5 billion from government on ... to save an American car company that is currently only worth $5 billion.

My bad. I didn't see this post til now.

Well let me tell you how stupid you are. Okay you ready? As I mentioned before the economy lost over 5 million jobs inbetween sept 08 and the first half of 2009. When the stimulus kicked in, that massive job loss rate turned to job growth. The stimulus created 2.5 million jobs. Unfortunately that wasn't enough to make up for the losses. That is why the unemployment rate didn't budge. Had he stimulus been bigger like it was meant to be, we would be out of this mess. Fortunately we have seen consistent job growth since The stimulus passed.

Ah yes - the same old tired failed policies of the Dumbocrats. "We didn't allow government to spend enough". "We needed more debt". "$17 trillion in debt is not enough".

Barack Obama has spent $7 trillion dollars in 5 years junior. He bailed out Wall Street. He bailed out GM. He bailed out Chrysler. He handed over an astounding $535 million to Solyndra and they still went bankrupt and closed their doors. And all we've seen in return for the ignorant toss-the-money around marxist stupidity is crushing debt, higher unemployment, and more failure (so basically what Dumbocrats always give us).

The chart above speaks for itself and the source is the federal government chief. You're inability to accept reality is comical.

And yet you repubs are too stupid to realize that tax cutting leads to more debt. What is the difference between Bush's tax cuts and Obama's stimulus package when it comes to more debt! NOTHING. In fact, 287 billion of the 787 billion stimulus was a tax cut you ass clown. If it weren't for the stimulus we would be in a Great Depression right now.

Your ignorance astounds me.

Oh and by the way. The auto bail out worked and is paid for.

one difference is unemployment skyrocketed to over 10% after obama blew a trillion on Stimulus. and do those jobs exist now leftard?

it's a yes or no question

Ah yes - the same old tired failed policies of the Dumbocrats. "We didn't allow government to spend enough". "We needed more debt". "$17 trillion in debt is not enough".

Barack Obama has spent $7 trillion dollars in 5 years junior. He bailed out Wall Street. He bailed out GM. He bailed out Chrysler. He handed over an astounding $535 million to Solyndra and they still went bankrupt and closed their doors. And all we've seen in return for the ignorant toss-the-money around marxist stupidity is crushing debt, higher unemployment, and more failure (so basically what Dumbocrats always give us).

The chart above speaks for itself and the source is the federal government chief. You're inability to accept reality is comical.

And yet you repubs are too stupid to realize that tax cutting leads to more debt. What is the difference between Bush's tax cuts and Obama's stimulus package when it comes to more debt! NOTHING. In fact, 287 billion of the 787 billion stimulus was a tax cut you ass clown. If it weren't for the stimulus we would be in a Great Depression right now.

one difference is unemployment skyrocketed to over 10% after obama blew a trillion on Stimulus. and do those jobs exist now leftard?

Yes most of them still exist. We would have more jobs had the stimulus been bigger. Any independent economist will tell you that.

Yes most of them still exist. We would have more jobs had the stimulus been bigger. Any independent economist will tell you that.
Give it up Billyboy. Every economist is well aware of the law of diminishing returns. You made a complete fool of yourself on this thread and at some point you'll come to the realization that enough is enough if you have an iota of intellect or insight.

If it weren't for the stimulus we would be in a Great Depression right now.

Yes....we hear that all the time.

It is unfortunate that you can't prove it.

All you can do is look to single variable economists who say....well that is what the text book I wrote says.

Means nothing.

Obama has made promise after promise and been a liar on almost all accounts.

Give it up Billyboy. Every economist is well aware of the law of diminishing returns. You made a complete fool of yourself on this thread and at some point you'll come to the realization that enough is enough if you have an iota of intellect or insight.

Billy0000.00000 can't. He's to beholden to his ideal to ever accept that things don't work the way Paul Krugman or Robert Reich tell him they work.

It is amazing that Obama's willingness to spend government money and throw it at his cronies is not seen for the actual effect it had on the economy. My company pulled back it's planned spending on the domestic front and, instead, invested all that cash overseas (or sat on it). Why ? Because Obama was seen as a risk. He was more than willing to "run" things which means having huge impacts upon large market sectors that would not longer be able to respond to the market without a huge government X factor involved.

That alone, cost us a lot of recovery.

Here is a no BS, non partisan assessment of how the auto bail out turned out.

Government Bailout of Ford GM Chrysler and the Auto Industry

Here is the most updated story on it. It shows the gains far outweigh the losses from the bail out.

The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained. - The Week

Uh-oh....when faced with facts, junior here is already changing his narrative from "it was paid off and it worked" to "the gains far outweigh the losses".

What losses junior? I thought it was "paid off in full"? :eek:

My bad. I didn't see this post til now.

Well let me tell you how stupid you are. Okay you ready? As I mentioned before the economy lost over 5 million jobs inbetween sept 08 and the first half of 2009. When the stimulus kicked in, that massive job loss rate turned to job growth. The stimulus created 2.5 million jobs. Unfortunately that wasn't enough to make up for the losses. That is why the unemployment rate didn't budge. Had he stimulus been bigger like it was meant to be, we would be out of this mess. Fortunately we have seen consistent job growth since The stimulus passed.

"Tax cutting leads to more debt" :lmao:

I don't know what is more fall down hilarious, the grammar or the concept... :lol:

Here's the thing junior - debt can be accumulated by one way one way only: spending. I could literally erase all income from the U.S. government - taking all taxes down to 0% and they still would not accumulate debt unless they spent.

If you are unemployed and have $0 income per month, you cannot accumulate debt unless you borrow to spend. If you don't spend, you will not incur debt even with 0 income.

You truly are a special kind of stupid junior....

First of all, the bail out was never paid back. You're ignorance on reality really is amazing my friend. What rock do you crawl under all day? Do you ever turn on the news or read a newspaper? :eusa_doh:

Second, and much more important, the bailout did what Dumbocrat policy always does - it created and ensured more failure.

Had those shitty companies been allowed to fail as they should have in a free market, then those shitty companies would be out of business and the better run companies would be stronger and bigger - giving the former employees of those shitty companies stronger and better companies to work for.

Instead, you ensured that the failed companies get to stay in business and get to keep failing and you set a precedence for the rest of the companies that it's ok to engage in risky and stupid business practices because the federal government will just come along and cover the debt for you. Nice going slick! Really smart! My God are you Dumbocrats so stupid, even canines are laughing at you....

Most recent addition to the growing MOOCHER class in my neighborhood is an able bodied woman that rides her horses daily, works on her property and attends exercise class regularly as she now brags about her $2250 a month social security disability and the handicapped sticker on her Suburban.
She votes Republican.
She claims she "earned" the disability and why work when she "earned" it and "paid for it".
She is as bad or worse of any of the moocher class.

First of all, the bail out was never paid back. You're ignorance on reality really is amazing my friend. What rock do you crawl under all day? Do you ever turn on the news or read a newspaper? :eusa_doh:

Second, and much more important, the bailout did what Dumbocrat policy always does - it created and ensured more failure.

Had those shitty companies been allowed to fail as they should have in a free market, then those shitty companies would be out of business and the better run companies would be stronger and bigger - giving the former employees of those shitty companies stronger and better companies to work for.

Instead, you ensured that the failed companies get to stay in business and get to keep failing and you set a precedence for the rest of the companies that it's ok to engage in risky and stupid business practices because the federal government will just come along and cover the debt for you. Nice going slick! Really smart! My God are you Dumbocrats so stupid, even canines are laughing at you....

Most all the banks and financial institutions did pay back bail out funds.
With interest.
Without the bailout most social security recipients would not have received their money as well as anyone on an annuity or other retirement fund.
Not a fan of the bailout but Bush had no other choice.

I don't know what is more fall down hilarious, the grammar or the concept... :lol:

Here's the thing junior - debt can be accumulated by one way one way only: spending. I could literally erase all income from the U.S. government - taking all taxes down to 0% and they still would not accumulate debt unless they spent.

If you are unemployed and have $0 income per month, you cannot accumulate debt unless you borrow to spend. If you don't spend, you will not incur debt even with 0 income.

Are you really this stupid? You really think tax cuts pay for themselves? They don't. Less revenue means the government must borrow more money. How do you not understand that? Do I really have to prove this? You people astound me.

Are you really this stupid? You really think tax cuts pay for themselves? They don't. Less revenue means the government must borrow more money. How do you not understand that? Do I really have to prove this? You people astound me.

Lower the tax rates and the economy grows.
LOL, you really believe raising taxes on the wealthy brings in more tax revenues?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Billy Boy, the wealthy invest in NON TAXABLE ENTITIES when the taxes go up.
TaxFree Municipal Bonds and tax loopholes in the 90,000 Tax Code Democrats fully support NO CHANGE IN.
Or the wealthy LEAVE THE COUNTRY.
Lower taxes and more capital for investment, the life blood of the economy.
Economics 101, take a course and get back to us.

This is what the debt under Obama is comprised off. As you can see, much of the debt under Obama largely because of tax cuts.

President Barack Obama - The second largest contributor to the debt dollar-wise was President Obama. He added $4.8 trillion, a 41% increase, in just one term. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package, which added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt over two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to around $800 billion a year. Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis.

US Debt by President

LOL, you really believe raising taxes on the wealthy brings in more tax revenues?
TaxFree Municipal Bonds and tax loopholes in the 90,000 Tax Code Democrats fully support NO CHANGE IN.

:lol::cuckoo:

All true, but what the auto bailout was really about was saving the UAW and keeping its money flowing to the dems. Thats all it was ever about.

:lol::cuckoo:

he is right and you are :cuckoo:

This is what the debt under Obama is comprised off. As you can see, much of the debt under Obama largely because of tax cuts.

President Barack Obama - The second largest contributor to the debt dollar-wise was President Obama. He added $4.8 trillion, a 41% increase, in just one term. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package, which added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt over two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to around $800 billion a year. Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis.

US Debt by President

already debunked in your other thread. obama will have added more dollars to the debt than all previous presidents combined-------that is the fact.

Forum List

Back