Republicans Are Triggered By The Mere Thought of an Oprah Presidency

triggered by the mere thought?

of an oprah ...lol...

presidency?

nahhh

only very amused by the thought of it :popcorn::laugh:

Just look at the legion of threads being created here on USMB over it.

And by some of our more upstanding members too.

I, for one, am LOVING it!

I think it is time we had a black president and a woman.

I think the country is ready
This kind of shallow thinking blows my mind. How can ANYONE be so superficial...

COLOR & GENDER ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IRRELEVANT IN OUR SOCIETY

I like Oprah.
I used to, until I was watching one of her shows when she was on tv, and she kicked out someone that was not impressed with that days guest. Michael Jordan. Lady was not in to sports, did not stand up and applaud, Oprah had a cow and told her to leave if she could not stand for such an icon. Lady said she had no clue who he was. She was told to leave anyway. That is when I turned her off and never watched again.

Democrats are constantly triggered by Trump.

The dems need to run Rosie in 2020. That way everyone will be triggered.

Right wingers "forget" that Oprah was Trump's pick for Vice President when he decided to run in 1999-2000.....(and he wanted John McCain as Defense Sec. and Charley Rangell as HUD Sec., no less.).............LOL

Right wingers "forget" that Oprah was Trump's pick for Vice President when he decided to run in 1999-2000.....(and he wanted John McCain as Defense Sec. and Charley Rangell as HUD Sec., no less.).............LOL

SO? from one interview 20 years ago.....bwahahaahahaha

Too bad she's not running

The speech Oprah gave last night was not about the economy, foreign trade deals, foreign policy, or border security and illegal Immigration but about being a black woman and yet less than 24 hours later the vast majority of the left was proclaming what a great President she would make let that sink in. If she wants to run for President so be it but I wonder if she would really want to risk the public image and brand that she has spent decades perfecting to get into the shit slinging of politics.

Oprah could win if she gives her voters new cars.

images (31).jpeg
She is the perfect democrat, giving out "free" shit.

Just look at the legion of threads being created here on USMB over it.

And by some of our more upstanding members too.

I, for one, am LOVING it!
Can't wait till they quote her saying how American Blacks are spoiled; that'll go across real well.

I like Oprah.
I used to, until I was watching one of her shows when she was on tv, and she kicked out someone that was not impressed with that days guest. Michael Jordan. Lady was not in to sports, did not stand up and applaud, Oprah had a cow and told her to leave if she could not stand for such an icon. Lady said she had no clue who he was. She was told to leave anyway. That is when I turned her off and never watched again.
Well Damn! Please clap when the applause sign is lite!

Maybe a Trump can head Hollywood off at the pass and get Oprah to run as his VP in 2020. JKing!

If Oprah's fantasy White House run triggers the right then the reaction from the left anytime a Women or Black person runs for office under the Republican banner can only be described as a full on nuclear meltdown.

If every taxpayer will look under their seat ... they'll find a HUGE BILL!

High-Energy-Bill-www.HVACRepairToGo.com_.jpg

Forum List

Back