Republicans--are you this intimidated by the thought of the 1st WOMAN President?

This is what I mean about the male candidates.. They're telling a woman who may have two kids at home that she has to raise, that in the instance of an abortion she cannot save her life. They're telling her husband that his wife has to die, and he'll have to raise the two kids plus the baby all by himself. ....

Who are you posting this ridiculous partisan bullshit for? Fellow pro-abortion leftists who already agree with your nihilistic nonsense? You don't imagine anyone else is buying it, do you?

thank you. they are so full of it. Everything in their life centers around abortions. It's sick and twisted

This is what I mean about the male candidates.. They're telling a woman who may have two kids at home that she has to raise, that in the instance of an abortion she cannot save her life. They're telling her husband that his wife has to die, and he'll have to raise the two kids plus the baby all by himself. ....

Who are you posting this ridiculous partisan bullshit for? Fellow pro-abortion leftists who already agree with your nihilistic nonsense? You don't imagine anyone else is buying it, do you?

In 2012--54% of the population bought into it, when WOMEN voted in double digits to re-elect Barack Obama.

Do you think they have changed their minds since then?----LOL

Married women are still more likely to be conservative, which leaves you preaching to your pro-death choir again.

I don't care what sex a candidate is. Its their views I care about. Simple as that.
Oh, it makes a difference, alright, right down to the policy level, and concerns over resolve and an ability to play on the international stage, as the leader of a superpower.

It's just that women have made so much good progress in the past century - much of it beginning with their tremendous contributions to winning WWII - that even the skeptics and doubters are usually willing to give one a chance, nowadays, to grab and hold the brass ring, and to take a shot at national leadership.

It does, indeed, involve taking a chance, but not much of one, and if it pans-out, will represent yet another step forward for the country and its people.

I don't care what sex a candidate is. Its their views I care about. Simple as that.
Oh, it makes a difference, alright, right down to the policy level, and concerns over resolve and an ability to play on the international stage, as the leader of a superpower.

It's just that women have made so much good progress in the past century - much of it beginning with their tremendous contributions to winning WWII - that even the skeptics and doubters are usually willing to give one a chance, nowadays, to grab and hold the brass ring, and to take a shot at national leadership.

It does, indeed, involve taking a chance, but not much of one, and if it pans-out, will represent yet another step forward for the country and its people.
Even if a woman president did a bad job I wouldn't blame it on her being female. Just a shitty politician. Obama isn't a bad president because he is a halfbreed its just because he is an idiot half the time. Same with Bush!

We have a woman president now so it's a false question. I like Fiorina and her answers to the HP seem reasonable to me. Some that fired her now say they regret it, those were tough times for many and some big players didn't survive. But at least she has experience in the real world. It would be interesting to see the libs go in full attack mode on her gender, they've had practice and will do it again.

HP's problem is that they made faulty products. I owned two printers and threw them both away. They were nothing but problems from the day I opened up the box.

In 2012--54% of the population bought into it, when WOMEN voted in double digits to re-elect Barack Obama.

Do you think they have changed their minds since then?----LOL

They must have during the mid-terms. LOL!

We have a woman president now so it's a false question. I like Fiorina and her answers to the HP seem reasonable to me. Some that fired her now say they regret it, those were tough times for many and some big players didn't survive. But at least she has experience in the real world. It would be interesting to see the libs go in full attack mode on her gender, they've had practice and will do it again.
HP's problem is that they made faulty products. I owned two printers and threw them both away. They were nothing but problems from the day I opened up the box.
I hate HP products myself. The hardware seems to be good but the software is always a headache. That's was long before she took the helm and maybe asking for a miracle to fix.

Funny but Obama doesn't look female to me? The libs would find WMD on our front runner Donald Trump--no doubt about it. Along with about every other candidate running. HP is all they've got on Fiorina--and she has answered that question very effectively. IOW--out of the bunch she would be the candidate we wouldn't be required to defend for months on end.

Last edited:

Funny but Obama doesn't look female to me? The libs would find WMD on our front runner Donald Trump--no doubt about it. Along with about every other candidate running. HP is all they've got on Fiorina--and she has answered that question very effectively. IOW--out of the bunch she would be the candidate we wouldn't be required to defend for months on end.

Are you sure Obama is a man? He's already duped you all into believing he's a Messiah, who was sent down form the heaven above to lord over us and the world

Are you sure Obama is a man? He's already duped you all into believing he's a Messiah, who was sent down form the heaven above to lord over us and the world

Linkie?

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/S/C/c/3/putin-vs-obama.jpg

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/S/C/c/3/putin-vs-obama.jpg

lol

Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky would be the "first woman president" in the same sense that Slick was "the first black president".

No more; no less.

After spending a lot of time on national political boards, including this one--plus social media outlets. Some of the comments I have been reading--(including comments from women who are honest enough to say that they're not certain if they're ready for the first woman President) I remind them that if they're turning their backs on the most qualified candidate that is running (Carly Fiorina) that they may get their 1st woman President in Hillary Clinton anyway.

We see Republicans bouncing all around the 15 male candidates like they're on pogo sticks, while ignoring the most qualified candidate in this race, Carly Fiorina. 15 male candidates--(the first time in history this many have entered a Presidential race) to go after ONE woman. The debate stages resembles more of a beauty contest than a political debate Why? Because they're scared to death. Not necessarily because it's Hillary Clinton, but obviously more so--because she is a woman. They would have never entered this many into this race if the DNC popular was a male candidate.

Carly Fiorina is the most brilliant, the most articulate in this race. She can answer any question, she can slice and dice. She handles the left wing media like play dough in her hands. She has been referred to by Charles Krautghammer as "Reaganesk" who also stated she one the 1st debate. She could wipe clean Hillary Clinton in any debate. She wins conservative, independents and cross-over Democrats. IOW she could win it all. Yet yet she is put on IGNORE by all the pogo stick jumpers.

You know if the Republican Party can give us the 1st President that abolished 150 years of slavery in this country, they can sure as dam well give us the 1st woman President. Why would we want Democrats to hold that title?

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate in this race, that has been asked repeatedly if she would accept a Vice Presidential position. Here is her reply to that.

Carly Fiorina Zings Chris Wallace: Ask Me About Being VP When You Ask Everyone Else (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

I'm intimidated by the thought of the first woman President being as bad as the first black President turned out to be.

I am a woman and generally have in the past leaned towards voting republican. I used to be a full fledge republican but people like the rabbi here claimed I wasn't actually because I don't believe capitalistic giants should be given favors over and above in order to rule over the people. I would not personally desire to vote for her for president from some of what I have heard her say.

Do not allow Rabbi to dictate your supposed political leanings to you. Rabbi himself is a big government, open borders, entitlement junkie, fake conservative.

After spending a lot of time on national political boards, including this one--plus social media outlets. Some of the comments I have been reading--(including comments from women who are honest enough to say that they're not certain if they're ready for the first woman President) I remind them that if they're turning their backs on the most qualified candidate that is running (Carly Fiorina) that they may get their 1st woman President in Hillary Clinton anyway.

We see Republicans bouncing all around the 15 male candidates like they're on pogo sticks, while ignoring the most qualified candidate in this race, Carly Fiorina. 15 male candidates--(the first time in history this many have entered a Presidential race) to go after ONE woman. The debate stages resembles more of a beauty contest than a political debate Why? Because they're scared to death. Not necessarily because it's Hillary Clinton, but obviously more so--because she is a woman. They would have never entered this many into this race if the DNC popular was a male candidate.

Carly Fiorina is the most brilliant, the most articulate in this race. She can answer any question, she can slice and dice. She handles the left wing media like play dough in her hands. She has been referred to by Charles Krautghammer as "Reaganesk" who also stated she one the 1st debate. She could wipe clean Hillary Clinton in any debate. She wins conservative, independents and cross-over Democrats. IOW she could win it all. Yet yet she is put on IGNORE by all the pogo stick jumpers.

You know if the Republican Party can give us the 1st President that abolished 150 years of slavery in this country, they can sure as dam well give us the 1st woman President. Why would we want Democrats to hold that title?

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate in this race, that has been asked repeatedly if she would accept a Vice Presidential position. Here is her reply to that.

Carly Fiorina Zings Chris Wallace: Ask Me About Being VP When You Ask Everyone Else (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

I'm intimidated by the thought of the first woman President being as bad as the first black President turned out to be.

Once bitten twice shy--But certainly you're not going to compare a "community organizer" to the CEO of one of the largest corporations in America, are you?

Election 2016: Carly Fiorina: "No excuse" for Hillary Clinton's private email server

images

Once bitten twice shy--But certainly you're not going to compare a "community organizer" to the CEO of one of the largest corporations in America, are you?

Election 2016: Carly Fiorina: "No excuse" for Hillary Clinton's private email server

images

To be honest, she's kind of scary looking. But then again, maybe that's a good thing.

Carly Fiorina is the one to watch in this race. She is surging in the polls--now she's a first stage contender. I don't expect Donald Trump to last too much longer in this race. He really doesn't know enough to even be considered a contender for the Presidency. EXAMPLE: Trump versus Fiorina on terrorism.

This was last week in an interview:
"A radio host who will co-moderate the Sept. 16 Republican primary debate in California stumped Donald Trump on Thursday with tough questions about Middle Eastern terror leaders, but heard clear answers a few hours later from the billionaire's rival Carly Fiorina.

Trump's interview with conservative broadcaster Hugh Hewitt hadn't yet aired when Fiorina rattled off responses to questions about the leaders of Hezbollah, al-Qaeda, the al-Nusra Front and the ISIS terror army.

'I'm looking for the next commander-in-chief to know who Hassan Nasrallah is, and Zawahiri, and al-Julani, and al-Baghdadi,' Hewitt told Trump. 'Do you know the players without a scorecard yet? 'No,' the business tycoon replied.

FIORINA faced with the same challenge, conceded that it's easy to 'get confused a bit between the name and group because they sound a bit alike sometimes, so I have to pause and think sometimes.''But, I certainly know all those names both of the individual leaders and of the terrorist groups. I certainly understand where these terrorists are in play.' Hamas is focused in Palestinian territories,' Fiorina added. 'Hezbollah focuses in Beirut and other places. But the truth is both of them are proxies of Iran. Both of them threaten Israel. Both of them are going to be benefiting from the agreement which Obama and Kerry have struck with Iran.'

Trump's approach was to deflect the question rather than answer it. You know, I'll tell you honestly – I think by the time we get to office, they'll all be changed,' he said. 'They'll be all gone.'

Trump would later claim Hewitt had asked him a 'gotcha question.' But he conceded that 'I knew you were going to ask me things like this.'

Fiorina insisted that 'I don’t think they’re "gotcha questions" at all.' She focused on describing 'the depth of the ideology that Israel cannot exist, and so Hamas or Hezbollah or the Quds force or Al-Nusra or the Supreme Leader in Iran chant "Death to America," closely followed by "We must wipe Israel off the face of the map".' 'This isn't a joke,' she said.

But that didn't stop The Donald from blasting Hewitt on Friday morning as a 'third-rate radio announcer' curing an appearance on the MSBNC 'Morning Joe' program."
Trump stymped on terror questions but Carly knows the answers cold

good grief, trump was stumped on a terror question. Can they get anymore of a stupid and misleading title. you see folks, this what Republicans are up against with these left leaning medias. Get your political news from places that you trust and shun all these lamestream left leaning medias. you won't get a fair shake on the Republicans if that is what you are looking for from them

Forum List

Back