Republicans--are you this intimidated by the thought of the 1st WOMAN President?

I know all about that. He was a do-nothing Senator. Unqualified, exactly like I said. The proof is in the terrible job he has done. Worst president ever.
You first claim he was unqualified, despite the fact that he was a senator. In office, he has done many good things, followed through/compromised on a majority of his promises, despite the republicans not willing to move at all, and he was essentially handed a burning house.

Bull shit. He was a do nothing senator who began campaigning for POTUS as soon as he got into office. Since getting elected he has fucked up everything he's touched, and lied his ass off.
What has he fucked up? What did he lie his ass off about? No president is a perfect angel, of course Obama messed up and couldn't follow through on some of his promises, welcome to politics.

Ha! There isn't enough space to list his lies or his screw ups so I'll just generalize on the screw ups:

1. Foreign Policy
2. Domestic Policy
3. Economic Policy
4. Energy Policy
5. Environmental Policy

Those are generalizations just to save time.
Hilarious, we have another genius who wants to blame Obama for everything and ignore his achievements. If all you can do is make such hasty generalizations, you're not worth anyone's time.

Well then go outside and play. Let the adults talk, shoo!

You first claim he was unqualified, despite the fact that he was a senator. In office, he has done many good things, followed through/compromised on a majority of his promises, despite the republicans not willing to move at all, and he was essentially handed a burning house.

Bull shit. He was a do nothing senator who began campaigning for POTUS as soon as he got into office. Since getting elected he has fucked up everything he's touched, and lied his ass off.
What has he fucked up? What did he lie his ass off about? No president is a perfect angel, of course Obama messed up and couldn't follow through on some of his promises, welcome to politics.

Ha! There isn't enough space to list his lies or his screw ups so I'll just generalize on the screw ups:

1. Foreign Policy
2. Domestic Policy
3. Economic Policy
4. Energy Policy
5. Environmental Policy

Hilarious, we have another genius who wants to blame Obama for everything and ignore his achievements. If all you can do is make such hasty generalizations, you're not worth anyone's time.

As expected, the obama hating moron has nothing of substance to add.

1. Foreign Policy
2. Domestic Policy
3. Economic Policy
4. Energy Policy
5. Environmental Policy

As expected, the obama hating moron has nothing of substance to add.

Hey moron, you didn't ask me to add anything did you? You dismissed me. Exactly how stupid are you anyway? Don't even know what the hell you are even posting?

lol, can you believe this BS. those who are asking this OF YOU Republicans are the very people who KICKED that woman (Hillary) to the curb the last time she ran for President.

and now I guess they are blaming that on you Republicans too.

we saw the losers who were screeeeeeerd to have a woman President. and they are vile and nasty people. Not only did you not vote for Hillary , but you showed that you have raw hate for women by the way you treated a Governor of a State who was running for Vice President of our country.

Not only that, but Hillary had a mound of experience over the Community Organizer. She spent eight years in the US Senate and eight years in the White House. That's 16 years of experience over DumBama's next to nothing experience, and they still voted the woman down.
8 years as FLOTUS is NOT experience.
HRC hitched her wagon to her philandering husband, showing ZERO self respect for her own political ambitions...
She was a do nothing as a Senator. Not one single piece of important legislation was written be her. Not enough to be pushed forward as a candidate for POTUS...As Secy of State, she was an abject disaster. She got fired for Christ's sake.
She is nothing more than an elitist limousine liberal.

Of course she's a disaster and is nothing more but a Corrupted Career Politician. But what he said about them and their Experience is a fact. I don't think he's saying should she would have been any better. :2up:

Last edited:
HRC intimidates me because of her arrogance and incompetence (the server) and unwillingness to admit fault. She shares bad character qualities found in Nixon and the younger Bush. She cannot be our president.

Are you saying W has never ever admitted to fault? I'll call you on this.
td, read more carefully. I wrote, "She shares bad character qualities found in Nixon and the younger Bush." I did not say specifically the latter two never admitted to faults. They, however, were certainly arrogant and they certainly demonstrated incompetences.

I know all about that. He was a do-nothing Senator. Unqualified, exactly like I said. The proof is in the terrible job he has done. Worst president ever.

1. Foreign Policy
2. Domestic Policy
3. Economic Policy
4. Energy Policy
5. Environmental Policy

What I would like to know is what are his achievements that he's actually responsible for and not taking credit for the work of others.

In 2008 he was unqualified having zero experience in anything. Now he's unqualified simply because he's fucked everything up so badly.
United States Senate career of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not the same as looking into the eyes of the American people and lying to their faces. DumBama knew damn well healthcare insurance was only going to go up if anything. There is no way he could have believed that they would go down. His star achievement was based on out and out lies to the public.

I am a woman and generally have in the past leaned towards voting republican. I used to be a full fledge republican but people like the rabbi here claimed I wasn't actually because I don't believe capitalistic giants should be given favors over and above in order to rule over the people. I would not personally desire to vote for her for president from some of what I have heard her say.
Ah yes another "I used to be a Republican" loon.
Remind me which "man" is keeping you down today.
You sure do know how to show how ignorant you are don't you.
Ignorant? How so?.....Or are you one these people who with no thought or logic say, " I changed my mind"....
No I am waiting for the old sex perverts to all be disbanded in both parties. Does that work for YOU?
Old sex perverts? Ok, you're done.
You've had a melt down and run out of making sense.
You maybe would like to think that. Just because some are willing to sell their souls and compromise their positions does not mean that all will and some won't even stand on the blackmail when their day comes.

"What did Bill Clinton know? Former president named in Epstien sex slavery lawsuit"

I believe him over people like you.
"Retired FBI Agent on Child Sex Trafficking Snuff Rings in U.S., Ted Gunderson on Franklin Coverup"

I also believe this one and his personal testimony
Speech by Jerome Elam, Child Sex Trafficking Survivor October 4, 2014

child sex trafficking in washington dc - YouTube

senator caught in - YouTube

comgressman caught in - YouTube

HRC intimidates me because of her arrogance and incompetence (the server) and unwillingness to admit fault. She shares bad character qualities found in Nixon and the younger Bush. She cannot be our president.

Are you saying W has never ever admitted to fault? I'll call you on this.

Oh hell. Just went back and checked.

For a minute there with your avie change I thought you were an old friend of mind. Emma from the Hannity board.

She was the best of friends.

Sorries Jake. For a minute there I thought you were her.

1. Foreign Policy
2. Domestic Policy
3. Economic Policy
4. Energy Policy
5. Environmental Policy

List the achievements.

Game on.

Now I'm Ukrainian. Third generation. I have a bias.

By all means hit it.

thereisnospoon is the Lakhota of the far right.
Far right? As is those Mike Huckabee types? You have got to be kidding.
Stop trying to make yourself feel better by offering up unfounded and inaccurate comments.
Bub, you are a loon. You are not a real Republican, or you would be working for a candidate who can win.

Even my husband is smiling. Emma. If others recognize you like this please know we all look at emma goldstein this way.

Why would Republicans be intimidated by President Fiorina?

After spending a lot of time on national political boards, including this one--plus social media outlets. Some of the comments I have been reading--(including comments from women who are honest enough to say that they're not certain if they're ready for the first woman President) I remind them that if they're turning their backs on the most qualified candidate that is running (Carly Fiorina) that they may get their 1st woman President in Hillary Clinton anyway.

We see Republicans bouncing all around the 15 male candidates like they're on pogo sticks, while ignoring the most qualified candidate in this race, Carly Fiorina. 15 male candidates--(the first time in history this many have entered a Presidential race) to go after ONE woman. The debate stages resembles more of a beauty contest than a political debate Why? Because they're scared to death. Not necessarily because it's Hillary Clinton, but obviously more so--because she is a woman. They would have never entered this many into this race if the DNC popular was a male candidate.

Carly Fiorina is the most brilliant, the most articulate in this race. She can answer any question, she can slice and dice. She handles the left wing media like play dough in her hands. She has been referred to by Charles Krautghammer as "Reaganesk" who also stated she one the 1st debate. She could wipe clean Hillary Clinton in any debate. She wins conservative, independents and cross-over Democrats. IOW she could win it all. Yet yet she is put on IGNORE by all the pogo stick jumpers.

You know if the Republican Party can give us the 1st President that abolished 150 years of slavery in this country, they can sure as dam well give us the 1st woman President. Why would we want Democrats to hold that title?

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate in this race, that has been asked repeatedly if she would accept a Vice Presidential position. Here is her reply to that.

Carly Fiorina Zings Chris Wallace: Ask Me About Being VP When You Ask Everyone Else (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

If we were that intimidated by a woman president, we wouldn't allow Carly Fiorina to run in the field with her male counterparts. At all. If she wins, that's great. If Hillary doesn't win, that's great too.

Let's think of it this way, liberals will say that we're misogynists if we vote against Hillary, and misogynists if we vote for Fiorina. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You seem to think that everything is said or done because of race or gender. It's not. Carly is running because she has the same right to that her male counterparts do.

Why are people like you making everything about identity? Race? Gender?

thereisnospoon is the Lakhota of the far right.
Far right? As is those Mike Huckabee types? You have got to be kidding.
Stop trying to make yourself feel better by offering up unfounded and inaccurate comments.
Bub, you are a loon. You are not a real Republican, or you would be working for a candidate who can win.
I see you've been looking into a mirror again..Talking to yourself...

1. Foreign Policy
2. Domestic Policy
3. Economic Policy
4. Energy Policy
5. Environmental Policy

Achievements? Ok, I'll bite...Which ones?
Look, just admit you are another left wing moon bat Obama sycophant....
Tell me, do you wait for Obama to wipe before you bury your face in his ass?

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising home along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't. The aged cow was struck and killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened and pay them for the cow. She stayed in the car making phone calls.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."

" What did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, 'I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow.' The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

Forum List

Back