Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.

The Rust Belt, and working class whites all over the country, strongly disagreed.

Wait, for a year you have been telling the rust belt has been fucked over. Now all of a sudden all is good there.

please make up your mind

You silly dumb ass Tard.....

bill clinton will get that prize....
No, not anymore. Trump has admitted and is recorded bragging about committing sexual assaults. Victims have come forward and confirmed his perversions and assaults.

You and cnn are full of Shit......

Trump is the Best President Ever...…...

Now you are full of shit....

Not quite Gargoyle

As I posted that Washington and Lincoln came to mind.....

I know better but pissing off Tards is my main thing.....

History will in fact be very kind to Trump though...

Trump will be remembered as the President that MAGA.....

Except that America never quit being great. Only you America haters think so.

Trump will be added to the ranks of middle of the road presidents if he wins in 2020.

His only actual accomplishment was pushing through a tax cut bill that managed to reduce the revenue during a booming economy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You got it all wrong Tard....

You Tards are the America haters....

No, not anymore. Trump has admitted and is recorded bragging about committing sexual assaults. Victims have come forward and confirmed his perversions and assaults.

You and cnn are full of Shit......

Trump is the Best President Ever...…...

Now you are full of shit....

Not quite Gargoyle

As I posted that Washington and Lincoln came to mind.....

I know better but pissing off Tards is my main thing.....

History will in fact be very kind to Trump though...

Trump will be remembered as the President that MAGA.....

Except that America never quit being great. Only you America haters think so.

Trump will be added to the ranks of middle of the road presidents if he wins in 2020.

His only actual accomplishment was pushing through a tax cut bill that managed to reduce the revenue during a booming economy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You got it all wrong Tard....

You Tards are the America haters....

You are the one that is claiming America was not great. That makes you the hater, not me

The Rust Belt, and working class whites all over the country, strongly disagreed.

Wait, for a year you have been telling the rust belt has been fucked over. Now all of a sudden all is good there.

please make up your mind

They disagreed with your point that America never ceased to be great.

The Rust Belt and working class whites have been heavily fucked over.

And now we are seeing the beginnings of significant improvement.

Waahhhhh ... people have opinions that Vichy Mac doesn't approve of!
Funny since you act like an outright douchbag when folks don't agree with you.
That number is quite large based upon responses to your bile filled rants.

please make up your mind

OH gotcha. So they are the America haters. Thanks

please make up your mind

OH gotcha. So they are the America haters. Thanks

Noticing that America was messed up, is not hating it.

Seriously. That statement of yours, was uncalled for.

Unfortunately, you can't believe, out of hand, anything that is connected in any way to politics any more.

This is what happens when both tribes enable and advance blatant intellectual dishonesty and hate.

Our wingers are killing us.

We haven't changed. Since the Republican Party was founded as an Abolitionist Party, we haven't changed.

We are the same party today that we were in the 1950's under Eisenhower. Under Nixon. Under Reagan.

You can say that is a bad thing or you can say it is a good thing.

But we haven't changed.

dimocrap scum have. Drastically. Radically. Completely, absolutely and totally

It is cowardly and gutless to include Republicans in your mindless tu quoque fallacy.

It is also dishonest and grotesque.

But, then again, so are you

Unfortunately, you can't believe, out of hand, anything that is connected in any way to politics any more.

This is what happens when both tribes enable and advance blatant intellectual dishonesty and hate.

Our wingers are killing us.

We haven't changed. Since the Republican Party was founded as an Abolitionist Party, we haven't changed.

We are the same party today that we were in the 1950's under Eisenhower. Under Nixon. Under Reagan.

You can say that is a bad thing or you can say it is a good thing.

But we haven't changed.

dimocrap scum have. Drastically. Radically. Completely, absolutely and totally

It is cowardly and gutless to include Republicans in your mindless tu quoque fallacy.

It is also dishonest and grotesque.

But, then again, so are you
And, right on cue.

No police report no evidence no witnessess what we do have is an allegation coming from a woman about 25 years after the fact who is or was an advice columnist who happens to be writing a book. Maybe something happened maybe it didn't but without any evidence or credible witnesses this is just another attempt at creating a Kavanaugh hearing type show I have seen that movie and all the sequels I know how it ends not interested in another one.

No police report no evidence no witnessess what we do have is an allegation coming from a woman about 25 years after the fact who is or was an advice columnist who happens to be writing a book. Maybe something happened maybe it didn't but without any evidence or credible witnesses this is just another attempt at creating a Kavanaugh hearing type show I have seen that movie and all the sequels I know how it ends not interested in another one.
Kavanaugh was not caught on tape bragging about partaking in behavior exactly the same as his accuser stipulated in her testimony before Congress. Trump's accuser has the benefit of Trump being recorded bragging about assaulting women, in the same way, his accuser stipulated.

Interesting. People tend to remember dates where something important happened. Weddings, births, deaths, and tragedies. 9-11 has joined December 7th in our language.

But our totally believable victim can’t remember what year it was. Much less the day.

Kavanaugh was not caught on tape bragging about partaking in behavior exactly the same as his accuser stipulated in her testimony before Congress. Trump's accuser has the benefit of Trump being recorded bragging about assaulting women, in the same way, his accuser stipulated.
First Trump has never bragged about raping or sexual assualting women so that is a lie second talking about something is not the same as doing it. You can talk about robbing a bank if a bank gets robbed that doesn't make you guilty of robbing it.

First Trump has never bragged about raping or sexual assualting women so that is a lie second talking about something is not the same as doing it. You can talk about robbing a bank if a bank gets robbed that doesn't make you guilty of robbing it.
Donald Dork is recorded bragging about his being able to sexually assault women because of his celebrity status. How can you not know that?

Funny since you act like an outright douchbag when folks don't agree with you.
That number is quite large based upon responses to your bile filled rants.

Naw, man, what I do is expose racism and ignorance, which you apply in abundance.

BULLSHIT!
I remember ever detail of my rape, even though it was over 40 years ago, but I can't even remember the month it happened, let alone the day. The date is the LEAST important thing about that night.

So because you got raped then Trump is guilty without a trial. You make us women look stupid.

That's not what I said. The post I responded to said that the date of the rape would be seared into her memory, if it really happened. I said that I can remember every detail of that night, but I don't even remember what year it was, much less the actual date, so to suggest that the date would be seared into her memory is utterly false.

It never ceases to amaze me how men talk about rape, and what women WOULD remember, or SHOULD do after it happens to them. As if they would have the first clue, as to how women feel or react to something that doesn't happen to them.

Forum List

Back