Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

YOU are! Was that a hard question for you?

Actually, if your other half of your brain were functioning......you too would realize that you had just agreed that Trump is a liar.....But, perhaps a grown up can explain it to you.

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.

That's rich coming from a party who's frontrunner is under criminal investigation and appears very likely to have at the very least committed obstruction of justice...

:lol:
Criminal investigation? For what?

If you like your insurance you can keep it.
Healthcare premiums will drop by thousands.
You have to read the bill to find out what's in it.
Guam might tip over.
I voted for the bill before I voted against it.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
That was not my penis posted online to that woman.
Freddie & Fannie are perfectly stable.
Romney never paid his taxes.
Romney killed my spouse.
GOP wants you to eat dog food.
Depends on what the meaning of is, is.

I like rderps game. It's easy to win.
Compare that with:

Tens of thousands of young American died or were maimed in Iraq for no apparent reason.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts costing trillions created no jobs anyone can point to.
Republicans have tried their best to keep millions of Americans from health care.
Republicans protected BP after that horrendous Gulf Oil Spill.
Republicans shut down the government costing billions.
Republicans got 97% of everything they wanted and then the economy was downgraded.
Republicans threatened unemployment benefits for millions if Bush Tax Cuts weren't extended.
Republicans did nothing for Middle East Christians after invading Iraq.
Republicans helped move millions of jobs to China.
Republicans did nothing as more than 40,000 factories were closed.

Look at my list and the millions of Americans affected.

And look at your list. BJ's? Penis? Dog Food?

This is why you are a delusional moron. Worse, you actually believe you "won" something. What? Moron of the Millennium?

Guam might tip over.
Romney killed my spouse.

Compare that with:

Tens of thousands of young American died or were maimed in Iraq for no apparent reason.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts costing trillions created no jobs anyone can point to.
Republicans have tried their best to keep millions of Americans from health care.
Republicans got 97% of everything they wanted and then the economy was downgraded.
Republicans threatened unemployment benefits for millions if Bush Tax Cuts weren't extended.

This is why you are a delusional moron. Worse, you actually believe you "won" something. What? Moron of the Millennium?
My list was largely comprised of things I remember you STRONGLY defending or excusing.

Continue derping along now

Guam might tip over.
Romney killed my spouse.

Compare that with:

My list was largely comprised of things I remember you STRONGLY defending or excusing.

You strongly remember dog food, BJ's, one man's taxes, and Depends.

I remember what Republicans did to this country and how people suffered. I was right. You really are Moron of the Millennium.

Guam might tip over.
Romney killed my spouse.

Compare that with:

You strongly remember dog food, BJ's, one man's taxes, and Depends.

I remember what Republicans did to this country and how people suffered. I was right. You really are Moron of the Millennium.
Yes, I remember your words. You are one of the, if not the, biggest trolls on this site.
Trying to run from your idiotic statements is pointless. They are yours, embrace your stupidity.

Question,

I've questioned politicians and rightwingers from my own party. When was the last time you did? Ever?

If you don't hit his kids with a death tax, they will end up becoming the rich ruling class in America. And then you will have to pay more taxes to make up for the money we won't get if you eliminate the death tax on Billionaires.

It's not your money.

So why should Trumps kids get $10 billion?

His money, his choice.

Why not give them $5 billion and pay down the debt with the other $5 billion?

So you favor a smaller robbery. I see. Quite telling.

Do you think his kids "deserve" the money? I don't.

It's his money. It doesn't matter what you think.
His money doesn't mean his kids money. That's why we have a death tax or inheritance tax. If you want to do away with this fine but that means your taxes are going to go up and you're already barely making ends meet.

It's his kids' money if he gives it to them.

No, we have a death tax to legalize theft by the federal government.

Who is this mysterious "you're" of whom you speak, and why not radically slash spending instead?

Its not theft. We have a debt to pay. Either you can pay it or you can cut Trump and Hilton's fortune in half and his kids will be just fine.

How do you plan on paying down the debt when you don't think corporations or rich people should pay? Have yo thought it through? Paying taxes is patriotic.

It is theft. He didn't incur the debt, so how is he obligated to pay it? Are you arguing morality, or are you just arguing the most lucrative targets for looting?
What works, what makes sense, what's fair and what's right.

Did you read the article? Even our founding fathers warned about unregulated capitalism and men getting too rich for democracy. They said men that rich their wealth should be cut in half when they die.

Boo hoo. Only $5 billion. Boo boo.

Who's the rich guy who's leaving his kids $5 mill each and giving the rest to charity. Why? Because it's the right thing to do.

It's not your money.

His money, his choice.

So you favor a smaller robbery. I see. Quite telling.

It's his money. It doesn't matter what you think.
His money doesn't mean his kids money. That's why we have a death tax or inheritance tax. If you want to do away with this fine but that means your taxes are going to go up and you're already barely making ends meet.

It's his kids' money if he gives it to them.

No, we have a death tax to legalize theft by the federal government.

Who is this mysterious "you're" of whom you speak, and why not radically slash spending instead?

Its not theft. We have a debt to pay. Either you can pay it or you can cut Trump and Hilton's fortune in half and his kids will be just fine.

How do you plan on paying down the debt when you don't think corporations or rich people should pay? Have yo thought it through? Paying taxes is patriotic.

It is theft. He didn't incur the debt, so how is he obligated to pay it? Are you arguing morality, or are you just arguing the most lucrative targets for looting?
What works, what makes sense, what's fair and what's right.

Concentrations camps "work." Do you also advocate those?

Did you read the article? Even our founding fathers warned about unregulated capitalism and men getting too rich for democracy. They said men that rich their wealth should be cut in half when they die.

The Founding Fathers weren't right about everything. After all, they believed the Constitution would prevent the kind of government we all suffer under today.

Boo hoo. Only $5 billion. Boo boo.

That's the same reaction a burglar has when he's told he deprived a wealthy man of his property. Obviously you have no problem with theft so long as people you envy are the victims.

Who's the rich guy who's leaving his kids $5 mill each and giving the rest to charity. Why? Because it's the right thing to do.

That's his decision, not yours.

The Frenchman, Tocqueville, who wrote Democracy in America almost 2 century ago, was very, very astute and forward-looking.
He warned of Americans who chastised the aristocracies of Europe, while trying to establish and revere an American, domestic aristocracy through WEALTH and wanting to pass on that inheritance to their generations, in the same way that Europeans passed on their title-ships to their heirs.

The Frenchman, Tocqueville, who wrote Democracy in America almost 2 century ago, was very, very astute and forward-looking.
He warned of Americans who chastised the aristocracies of Europe, while trying to establish and revere an American, domestic aristocracy through WEALTH and wanting to pass on that inheritance to their generations, in the same way that Europeans passed on their title-ships to their heirs.

It never works out because the heirs are never as good at making money as the person who earned the money. The Vanderbilts were all bankrupt within three generations of Cornelius Vanderbilt

It's my money. If I am prevented from passing it to whom I will upon death, I will burn it all before I go.

If Pubs didn't have lies, they wouldn't have anything. And thanks for allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression, and 5 years of mindless disfunction. Oh, and turning half the country into functional morons/dupes...

Answer the question, dupe. I'm not a dupe, because I'm not lied to by my party. The New BS GOP is totally fos. Read my sig. All fact. All unknown by GOP chumps.

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.
Did you hear the courts, I think in south carolina, found that all the voter I'd laws were unconstitutional. One court even ruled it was intentional but of course another court said it wasn't intentional, but we all know better.

And it wasn't just voter I'd laws it was early voting and a bunch of other Jim Crow type stuff you know it was to discourage voters.

But its the citizens fault for not voting. It should make people want to vote more but people are sheep who think it doesn't matter when its the only thing that matters.

For example blacks don't matter because they don't vote. 95% of blacks should vote not 20%.

If Pubs didn't have lies, they wouldn't have anything. And thanks for allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression, and 5 years of mindless disfunction. Oh, and turning half the country into functional morons/dupes...
Obama wasn't left enough. We need another fdr new deal social security liberal progressive president. I like Bernie Sanders.

Forum List

Back