Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

If Pubs didn't have lies, they wouldn't have anything. And thanks for allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression, and 5 years of mindless disfunction. Oh, and turning half the country into functional morons/dupes...
Obama wasn't left enough. We need another fdr new deal social security liberal progressive president. I like Bernie Sanders.
Well to be fair, Obama was totally obstructed excep for a few months, and THAT was in the middle of an economic meltdown.ANY Dem is much better than any Pub. Although Trump is interesting lol...

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.

So when your head spins to the left it's true and when it spins to the right it's a lie?

And we need to take back the Senate.

Well, you may get your wish. Republicans need to defend almost 1/3 of their seats in 2016.....and with the "stellar" job that they've done so far under the guidance of McConnell.............

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video.

So you're in denial all the time or just when you're awake?

I know there are some new contenders for the Dumb Dumb crown on USMB, but Deany you're still #1...

Just saying....

If you like your insurance you can keep it.
Healthcare premiums will drop by thousands.
You have to read the bill to find out what's in it.
Guam might tip over.
I voted for the bill before I voted against it.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
That was not my penis posted online to that woman.
Freddie & Fannie are perfectly stable.
Romney never paid his taxes.
Romney killed my spouse.
GOP wants you to eat dog food.
Depends on what the meaning of is, is.

I like rderps game. It's easy to win.
Compare that with:

Tens of thousands of young American died or were maimed in Iraq for no apparent reason.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts costing trillions created no jobs anyone can point to.
Republicans have tried their best to keep millions of Americans from health care.
Republicans protected BP after that horrendous Gulf Oil Spill.
Republicans shut down the government costing billions.
Republicans got 97% of everything they wanted and then the economy was downgraded.
Republicans threatened unemployment benefits for millions if Bush Tax Cuts weren't extended.
Republicans did nothing for Middle East Christians after invading Iraq.
Republicans helped move millions of jobs to China.
Republicans did nothing as more than 40,000 factories were closed.

Look at my list and the millions of Americans affected.

And look at your list. BJ's? Penis? Dog Food?

This is why you are a delusional moron. Worse, you actually believe you "won" something. What? Moron of the Millennium?
My list was largely comprised of things I remember you STRONGLY defending or excusing.

Continue derping along now
You strongly remember dog food, BJ's, one man's taxes, and Depends.

I remember what Republicans did to this country and how people suffered. I was right. You really are Moron of the Millennium.
Yes, I remember your words. You are one of the, if not the, biggest trolls on this site.
Trying to run from your idiotic statements is pointless. They are yours, embrace your stupidity.

Question,

I've questioned politicians and rightwingers from my own party. When was the last time you did? Ever?
Clearly you don't question them enough. You should be apologizing for the terrible post you wrote. And you don't even know why. Such shame you own and don't even know it.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video.

So you're in denial all the time or just when you're awake?

I know there are some new contenders for the Dumb Dumb crown on USMB, but Deany you're still #1...

Just saying....

Regardless of the rhetoric, it was Republicans and fake information that tricked this country into the ill fated war. Quit trying to "spread" the blame. We already know who's fault it is.

If you like your insurance you can keep it.
Healthcare premiums will drop by thousands.
You have to read the bill to find out what's in it.
Guam might tip over.
I voted for the bill before I voted against it.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
That was not my penis posted online to that woman.
Freddie & Fannie are perfectly stable.
Romney never paid his taxes.
Romney killed my spouse.
GOP wants you to eat dog food.
Depends on what the meaning of is, is.

I like rderps game. It's easy to win.
Compare that with:

Tens of thousands of young American died or were maimed in Iraq for no apparent reason.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts costing trillions created no jobs anyone can point to.
Republicans have tried their best to keep millions of Americans from health care.
Republicans protected BP after that horrendous Gulf Oil Spill.
Republicans shut down the government costing billions.
Republicans got 97% of everything they wanted and then the economy was downgraded.
Republicans threatened unemployment benefits for millions if Bush Tax Cuts weren't extended.
Republicans did nothing for Middle East Christians after invading Iraq.
Republicans helped move millions of jobs to China.
Republicans did nothing as more than 40,000 factories were closed.

Look at my list and the millions of Americans affected.

And look at your list. BJ's? Penis? Dog Food?

This is why you are a delusional moron. Worse, you actually believe you "won" something. What? Moron of the Millennium?
My list was largely comprised of things I remember you STRONGLY defending or excusing.

Continue derping along now
You strongly remember dog food, BJ's, one man's taxes, and Depends.

I remember what Republicans did to this country and how people suffered. I was right. You really are Moron of the Millennium.
Yes, I remember your words. You are one of the, if not the, biggest trolls on this site.
Trying to run from your idiotic statements is pointless. They are yours, embrace your stupidity.

Question,

I've questioned politicians and rightwingers from my own party. When was the last time you did? Ever?
Clearly you don't question them enough. You should be apologizing for the terrible post you wrote. And you don't even know why. Such shame you own and don't even know it.
Answer the question hack.

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.
Your attacks on Republicans will not save Bitchillary! She is TOAST!!!!

th
th
th

Deany...

Your attacks on Republicans will not save Bitchillary! She is TOAST!!!!

It's so sweeeeet watching that witch melt into a puddle.

Half-brained, right wingers love to tout "freedoms"....but criticize their OWN party for obvious lies, and they tell you to concentrate on the democrats......As if to stick their collective heads up their arses will make it all go away.

Actually, we're telling YOU to worry about your own party, and with Hillary as your frontrunner, I think that's fair.
It's everyone's business when a candidate from either party is thought to be lying. Republicans accuse Clinton of lying everyday, all day. If Jeb is going to say things he has to be able to back them up.

Really? If it's "everyone's problem when a candidate is thought to be lying", why is it that your reaction to accusations against Hillary is, "Nah. Bullshit. Move along"?
When did that happen? I think maybe you just told a lie. Anyhow, how would that make Jeb's comments any more truthful? If Clinton lied does that make it OK for Jeb to lie? Sounds like that is the defense you are using for Jeb.

Ah, yes. We're going to do the leftist "all or nothing" deflect technique again. "I didn't use THOSE EXACT WORDS!"

Whatever helps you live with being you. God knows, that's gotta be a bitch.

First of all, not one political supporter seems to care if their candidate lies, so long as it is a lie they want to believe. And secondly, every one of these candidates taking millions of dollars in special interest is lying through their teeth.

Half-brained, right wingers love to tout "freedoms"....but criticize their OWN party for obvious lies, and they tell you to concentrate on the democrats......As if to stick their collective heads up their arses will make it all go away.

Actually, we're telling YOU to worry about your own party, and with Hillary as your frontrunner, I think that's fair.
It's everyone's business when a candidate from either party is thought to be lying. Republicans accuse Clinton of lying everyday, all day. If Jeb is going to say things he has to be able to back them up.

Really? If it's "everyone's problem when a candidate is thought to be lying", why is it that your reaction to accusations against Hillary is, "Nah. Bullshit. Move along"?
When did that happen? I think maybe you just told a lie. Anyhow, how would that make Jeb's comments any more truthful? If Clinton lied does that make it OK for Jeb to lie? Sounds like that is the defense you are using for Jeb.

Ah, yes. We're going to do the leftist "all or nothing" deflect technique again. "I didn't use THOSE EXACT WORDS!"

Whatever helps you live with being you. God knows, that's gotta be a bitch.
You are accusing me of doing something I have not done. I am not a Hillary supporter and never have been. I did not deflect because I have not posted anything close to what you are claiming. That makes you the liar and bearer of false witness unless you can show otherwise. You don't have the character to admit a mistake.

Regardless of the rhetoric, it was Republicans and fake information that tricked this country into the ill fated war. Quit trying to "spread" the blame. We already know who's fault it is.

In Dante's Inferno, there was a section in one of the circles of Hell where some were condemned for lying AND had the added sin of trying to blame others for their sins by stating that "others lied too.."

No one on the left easily excused those elected democrats who, for fear of their own office, went along with the Bush administration and did not ask the hard questions. They were fed and easily swallowed the lies that were spewed from the WH and the Pentagon and the blood of thousands is also [partially] on their hands.
Right wingers on here do the same thing......DEFLECTING their nagging consciences by stating, "you're guilty also...."

Politicians lying, what a revelation! In my life time, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and every Congressman lied,

Now the left is wanting to hold Republicans feet to the fire?

Let's hold everyone's feet to the fire. To me they all lie , stretch the truth and nutters on the left and nutters on the right, Trump and Hillary seem to be two of the worst.

Instead of blaming each other, clean up your own party and don't let either side get away with it.

Politicians lying, what a revelation! In my life time, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and every Congressman lied,

Now the left is wanting to hold Republicans feet to the fire?

Let's hold everyone's feet to the fire. To me they all lie , stretch the truth and nutters on the left and nutters on the right, Trump and Hillary seem to be two of the worst.

Instead of blaming each other, clean up your own party and don't let either side get away with it.

I agree; HOWEVER, there are lies and there are damn lies.......Let us NEVER FORGET that the lies that brought us the Iraq war cost us thousands of US lives......hundred of thousands of Iraqi lives...and more than $2 trillion of borrowed money.

Comapare the above consequence to a lie, to the one regarding a BJ.

Forum List

Back