Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

Compare that with:

Tens of thousands of young American died or were maimed in Iraq for no apparent reason.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts costing trillions created no jobs anyone can point to.
Republicans have tried their best to keep millions of Americans from health care.
Republicans protected BP after that horrendous Gulf Oil Spill.
Republicans shut down the government costing billions.
Republicans got 97% of everything they wanted and then the economy was downgraded.
Republicans threatened unemployment benefits for millions if Bush Tax Cuts weren't extended.
Republicans did nothing for Middle East Christians after invading Iraq.
Republicans helped move millions of jobs to China.
Republicans did nothing as more than 40,000 factories were closed.

Look at my list and the millions of Americans affected.

And look at your list. BJ's? Penis? Dog Food?

This is why you are a delusional moron. Worse, you actually believe you "won" something. What? Moron of the Millennium?
My list was largely comprised of things I remember you STRONGLY defending or excusing.

Continue derping along now
You strongly remember dog food, BJ's, one man's taxes, and Depends.

I remember what Republicans did to this country and how people suffered. I was right. You really are Moron of the Millennium.
Yes, I remember your words. You are one of the, if not the, biggest trolls on this site.
Trying to run from your idiotic statements is pointless. They are yours, embrace your stupidity.

Question,

I've questioned politicians and rightwingers from my own party. When was the last time you did? Ever?
Clearly you don't question them enough. You should be apologizing for the terrible post you wrote. And you don't even know why. Such shame you own and don't even know it.
Answer the question hack.
OK. You said:

I've questioned politicians and rightwingers from my own party. When was the last time you did? Ever?

I also question rightwingers and politicians from your party. Every day.

Politicians lying, what a revelation! In my life time, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and every Congressman lied,

Now the left is wanting to hold Republicans feet to the fire?

Let's hold everyone's feet to the fire. To me they all lie , stretch the truth and nutters on the left and nutters on the right, Trump and Hillary seem to be two of the worst.

Instead of blaming each other, clean up your own party and don't let either side get away with it.

I agree; HOWEVER, there are lies and there are damn lies.......Let us NEVER FORGET that the lies that brought us the Iraq war cost us thousands of US lives......hundred of thousands of Iraqi lives...and more than $2 trillion of borrowed money.

Comapare the above consequence to a lie, to the one regarding a BJ.
You're right. They are exactly the same in how much damage they cause.

Politicians lying, what a revelation! In my life time, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and every Congressman lied,

Let's hold everyone's feet to the fire. To me they all lie , stretch the truth and nutters on the left and nutters on the right, Trump and Hillary seem to be two of the worst.

Instead of blaming each other, clean up your own party and don't let either side get away with it.

I agree; HOWEVER, there are lies and there are damn lies.......Let us NEVER FORGET that the lies that brought us the Iraq war cost us thousands of US lives......hundred of thousands of Iraqi lives...and more than $2 trillion of borrowed money.

Lying is not against the law. Lying while under oath is against the law. Slick Willy broke the law. It doesn't matter what the lie was. It was perjury....by a sitting President.

Keeping TOP SECRET government documents on your private server...and attempting the hide the fact that you did...is definitely against the law. Hillary is TOAST! I look forward to the mug shot!

Lying is not against the law. Lying while under oath is against the law. Slick Willy broke the law. It doesn't matter what the lie was. It was perjury....by a sitting President.

Keeping TOP SECRET government documents on your private server...and attempting the hide the fact that you did...is definitely against the law. Hillary is TOAST! I look forward to the mug shot!
Then why wasn't he charged? I know the answer. So don't try to make something up.

Regardless of the rhetoric, it was Republicans and fake information that tricked this country into the ill fated war. Quit trying to "spread" the blame. We already know who's fault it is.

In Dante's Inferno, there was a section in one of the circles of Hell where some were condemned for lying AND had the added sin of trying to blame others for their sins by stating that "others lied too.."

No one on the left easily excused those elected democrats who, for fear of their own office, went along with the Bush administration and did not ask the hard questions. They were fed and easily swallowed the lies that were spewed from the WH and the Pentagon and the blood of thousands is also [partially] on their hands.
Right wingers on here do the same thing......DEFLECTING their nagging consciences by stating, "you're guilty also...."
So it's the Democrats fault for not questioning the US President right after the worst terrorist attack in the nation's history? You are with us or against us?

Then why wasn't he charged? I know the answer. So don't try to make something up.
He was impeached, you idiot! Only the second President in our history to be impeached.

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.

That's rich coming from a party who's frontrunner is under criminal investigation and appears very likely to have at the very least committed obstruction of justice...

:lol:
Criminal investigation? For what?
You should check the news media now and then. There's more to life than what you read on USMB!:asshole:

I'm far, far from a fan of the Clintons....however, right wingers will be very disappointed when Hillary survives this latest accusation. Heck, right wingers have salivated over murder charges, Rose Law documents, Benghazi, etc......with zilch.

I hope that Hillary pulls out of the race.....but, much to the chagrin of right wingers, it will NOT be over this "server-gate" accusations.

It looks like Hillary Clinton's lies are being disproved by the IG office.

I'm far, far from a fan of the Clintons....however, right wingers will be very disappointed when Hillary survives this latest accusation. Heck, right wingers have salivated over murder charges, Rose Law documents, Benghazi, etc......with zilch.

I hope that Hillary pulls out of the race.....but, much to the chagrin of right wingers, it will NOT be over this "server-gate" accusations.
I think you underestimate the power of the judicial branch and the tenacity of lawyers on the opposition side.

If Hillary pulls out of the race, it will be from pressure within the DNC to help avoid deepening divisions within the party, but NOT for any charges by the right wingers in the senate.

Most likely (were she to pull out) is Hillary regaining her seat in the senate in 2018.

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.

Why? Dirtbag Democrats are not careful with theirs.

If Hillary pulls out of the race, it will be from pressure within the DNC to help avoid deepening divisions within the party, but NOT for any charges by the right wingers in the senate.

Most likely (were she to pull out) is Hillary regaining her seat in the senate in 2018.
The charges will not be made by the right wingers in the Senate. They will be made by the FBI and the DOJ. Hillary is TOAST!

The charges will not be made by the right wingers in the Senate. They will be made by the FBI and the DOJ. Hillary is TOAST!

You may be a right wing dreamer, naive and an idiot...but, you're certainly funny.....I'll give you that.

Too funny.

The fact is, it won't really matter why she pulls out. :laugh:

Right the lie that Kerry and both Clinton's who 9 months earlier while in the White House agreed with Bush.

Forum List

Back