Republicans Break With Trump On Banning Transgender Soldiers

Apples and lug nuts. A man who thinks he is man but just happens to like men is far cry from some crazy person who thinks he is a woman.

So that babbling, incoherent response perfectly sums up Conservatives:

All that shit we said that we were wrong about the last 70 years...yeah, ignore all that because we are right this time.

LOL! Who buys this shit?

Apples and lug nuts. A man who thinks he is man but just happens to like men is far cry from some crazy person who thinks he is a woman.

So that babbling, incoherent response perfectly sums up Conservatives:

All that shit we said that we were wrong about the last 70 years...yeah, ignore all that because we are right this time.

LOL! Who buys this shit?

You are completely nuts.

I understand you're incapable of discerning right from wrong.
Is it right for someone to join the US military solely for the purpose of getting tax payer funded gender surgical procedures? The military is not capable of taking on this at this time in history. We are at war...Remember? the same war Obama couldn't win in 8 miserable shameful years.
Who has done that? Name names.

You are completely nuts.

Look, you guys said 70 years ago that allowing blacks to serve alongside whites was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...you were wrong.

You guys said 25 years ago that allowing gays to openly serve alongside heterosexuals was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...you were wrong.

You guys said 5 years ago that allowing women to serve in combat roles was a social experiment that we shouldn't do and would harm the military...you were wrong.

So if you've been wrong about all that, why would you be right about transgenderism in the military today?

You're whole argument is to attack religion and name call. Grow the fuck up.

All I did was point out that religion is a mental illness. If that hurt your delicate snowflake sensibilities, please accept the zero amount of fucks I give.

Yeah, those are 3 known liberal-leaning Republicans. Of course they're going to disagree with him. It'd be a shocker if it was someone like Ted Cruz saying this. Or Mike Lee. Better luck next time.
I see you don't watch the news. Far right Orrin Hatch has also gone from the dark side to reality. Im sure there are a lot more and by this time tomorrow you'll see.
Everyone is starting to see Trump is a son of a bitch, horrendous human being, and a dolt.
MAGA! Trump is following the advice of his military leaders like he should.

View attachment 140763

Trump is not listening to his Generals Apparently no decision has been made on transgender policy.

Top U.S. general says no changes yet to transgender policy

Then that top U.S. general isn't following orders and needs to be replaced. It was a directive from the President, as as one of the President's subordinates, they'll have to do what he says by law.

Yeah, those are 3 known liberal-leaning Republicans. Of course they're going to disagree with him. It'd be a shocker if it was someone like Ted Cruz saying this. Or Mike Lee. Better luck next time.
I see you don't watch the news. Far right Orrin Hatch has also gone from the dark side to reality. Im sure there are a lot more and by this time tomorrow you'll see.
Everyone is starting to see Trump is a son of a bitch, horrendous human being, and a dolt.

View attachment 140763

Trump is not listening to his Generals Apparently no decision has been made on transgender policy.

Then that top U.S. general isn't following orders and needs to be replaced. It was a directive from the President, as as one of the President's subordinates, they'll have to do what he says by law.
Yeah he should fire everyone in the government so it's only him and Ivanka that's left..

View attachment 140763

Yeah he should fire everyone in the government so it's only him and Ivanka that's left..

You know, this isn't really a rebuttal of what I said. The general is going against orders. He needs to be replaced. End of story. Better luck next time.

IMG_0142.JPG
So now you've learned Trump lied to you and is stocking the swamp with exactly who he said he wouldn't... you're ok with it.
How funny is that!
You're an official member of the Whores R Us club.
I don't see a lie there snowflake. Let me point a lie out so you know the difference..."You can keep your doctor and your healthcare plan" Get it snowflake?
You don't see the lie when your liar in Chief said he'll drain the swamp and is doing the direct opposite? Lmao
So instead of addressing that.... it's back to Obama.
Hilarious.

Forum List

Back