Republicans can’t have it both ways

People who support their children get a job.
If you can screw, you can work...

Thank you. This is the greatest fear of the American Left . . . the fear that people will refuse to be victims and will take full responsibility for their own actions. Without a majority class of victims to exploit for political gain like fleeced sheep, every last ideological platform of the modern Democratic Party crumbles away into dust.
You think the Left fear people taking responsibility and working?! Are you high? Perhaps they just haven’t seen the Magic fairy dust that makes all these people go do that. In the mean time while youre looking for your magic there are real problems with poverty and homelessness and crime that need to be dealt with.
Over $20 trillion has been thrown at poverty and homelessness and crime, and according to the statist sob sisters, those things are as bad or worse than ever.

Is that supposed to be evidence of success?...With that track record, how can you be such a fool to try and make the case that more gubmint is going to fix anything?

Really? Seth Meyers got Trump elected? Who knew?

We can’t control what other people decide to do
In the privacy of their own homes. And indeed shit happens.. but sanctimonious moralists never let such simple facts slow their ceaseless barks of opprobrium, mostly directed at no one in particular..

Republican policy usually just applies to the wealthy. Any other policy that applies to everyone else is just complete non sense.

Republicans can’t expect to outlaw abortion and continue to not do jack shit for kids born to poor single mothers. Basic social services isn’t some radical leftwing idea. They can whine and shame on the mothers for having kids they can’t afford all they want - it still doesn’t change the fact that the kid, you know, exists. What is supposed to happen to this kid born to a home he or she can’t thrive in? Also, if you are actually dumb enough to think women profit off of welfare by having kids then you should just relinquish your right to vote because you’re too stupid to have it. Do republicans not realize how expensive it is to raise a kid? Any government assistance the mom and kid get is a fraction of the overall cost of raising a kid for 18 years.
Good thread OP. Good. thread.

Republican policy usually just applies to the wealthy. Any other policy that applies to everyone else is just complete non sense.

Republicans can’t expect to outlaw abortion and continue to not do jack shit for kids born to poor single mothers. Basic social services isn’t some radical leftwing idea. They can whine and shame on the mothers for having kids they can’t afford all they want - it still doesn’t change the fact that the kid, you know, exists. What is supposed to happen to this kid born to a home he or she can’t thrive in? Also, if you are actually dumb enough to think women profit off of welfare by having kids then you should just relinquish your right to vote because you’re too stupid to have it. Do republicans not realize how expensive it is to raise a kid? Any government assistance the mom and kid get is a fraction of the overall cost of raising a kid for 18 years.
True.

Such is rightwing hypocrisy.

that all i keep hearing ...its the same stupid fucking talking point

who is gonna pay for the poor kids ? they repeat it over and over and over and over

DO lefttards ever form thier own opinion ?

they should abort themselves ....in mass
brainless moronic totalitarian bourgeois consumerist establishment humorless culture-less homogenized democratic socailst zombies

you're idiots
YOU'RE A spoon feed idiot
bet yer mamas real proud

So, uh, who is going to pay for all them poor babies that are going to pop out ff you make abortion illegal? The problem no doubt would be squarely in your court to fix. Don't push it off on liberals to make sense out of your lack of planning for the obvious.

Why is it the govts problem?

Why is it not? The government is merely a tool to collect taxes, enforce laws, protect and improve the general welfare. If we had a huge outbreak in unwanted births then we'd have a healthcare crisis on our hands. That is if you care about the living.

who is gonna pay for the poor kids ? they repeat it over and over and over and over

brainless moronic totalitarian bourgeois consumerist establishment humorless culture-less homogenized democratic socailst zombies

you're idiots
bet yer mamas real proud

So, uh, who is going to pay for all them poor babies that are going to pop out ff you make abortion illegal? The problem no doubt would be squarely in your court to fix. Don't push it off on liberals to make sense out of your lack of planning for the obvious.

NO one making abortion illegal you fucking morons

thier was an abortion activist who was arrested the other day and she was crying how people could not get abortions in north carolina

a quick google search plenty of places where morons like you can murder your babys ...whats youre problem ya fucking ****** rat

ALABAMA passing a heartbeat laws ?

go to NY where you can murder a 9 month old fresh out of the womb

YOURE SO progressive

youre dumbed down childish hysterical morons
SIT down and shut up the country is sick of you ****** rat mother fuckers
youre laughing stocks

Many poor people cannot afford to travel and miss work for an abortion. So, who is going to take care of all these new kids? When I mean 'take care; I don't mean trash our welfare program after you forced them to give birth either.

They always seem to pony up with the means to pay for anchor babies and stipends for them....hmmmmm?

Dale, really, stop snorting the chemtrails.

You do know republicans are not banning abortions. You can still get your jollies off by killing your own child up to eight weeks, dumbass.
Many are making a move on Roe vs Wade. Are they not?
They are not outlawing abortions. Just can't get one after the heart stops beating. A woman has eight weeks to get an abortion.

So, uh, who is going to pay for all them poor babies that are going to pop out ff you make abortion illegal?

How about the two people who made it?

The problem no doubt would be squarely in your court to fix.

Really? I would think it is squarely on the shoulders of the two people who made the baby to fix it, but then again, I’m somebody who actually believes in taking responsibility for their actions, which I realize is a concept most of you have never heard of.

If the two people who made the baby can't or won't then you have now brought a helpless innocent life into this world all because abortion was outlawed.

Thanks for the answer, a classic case of caring about the fetus but not giving a shit about the life of the child.

you're idiots
bet yer mamas real proud

NO one making abortion illegal you fucking morons

thier was an abortion activist who was arrested the other day and she was crying how people could not get abortions in north carolina

a quick google search plenty of places where morons like you can murder your babys ...whats youre problem ya fucking ****** rat

ALABAMA passing a heartbeat laws ?

go to NY where you can murder a 9 month old fresh out of the womb

YOURE SO progressive

youre dumbed down childish hysterical morons
SIT down and shut up the country is sick of you ****** rat mother fuckers
youre laughing stocks

Many poor people cannot afford to travel and miss work for an abortion. So, who is going to take care of all these new kids? When I mean 'take care; I don't mean trash our welfare program after you forced them to give birth either.

Cross your legs and say no?

Humans, have sex, that's not going to change.

you're idiots
bet yer mamas real proud

Because the government stuck it's nose in where it didn't belong and made it illegal and impossible for a woman to have an abortion. Because the government in the form of the Supreme Court made it legal for birth control to not be covered by insurance for some employers. Because the government has done all it can to shut down clinics that provide affordable and reliable birth control.

If you're going to remove reliable and affordable birth control from women and force women to give birth against their will then it's your problem what happens to the result of your very bad policy.

I know you republicans don't believe in personal responsibility for yourselves but reality is that if you cause a problem you're obligated to solve it.

The govt should have never involved itself in roe v wade. Its an abomination.

It was a constitutional case what do you mean the government shouldn't have involved itself?

And that dosn't answer anything from the post you replied to. Forcing women to have babies has the unfortunate consequence of creating unwanted babies.

People who support their children get a job.
If you can screw, you can work...

Thank you. This is the greatest fear of the American Left . . . the fear that people will refuse to be victims and will take full responsibility for their own actions. Without a majority class of victims to exploit for political gain like fleeced sheep, every last ideological platform of the modern Democratic Party crumbles away into dust.
You think the Left fear people taking responsibility and working?! Are you high? Perhaps they just haven’t seen the Magic fairy dust that makes all these people go do that. In the mean time while youre looking for your magic there are real problems with poverty and homelessness and crime that need to be dealt with.
Over $20 trillion has been thrown at poverty and homelessness and crime, and according to the statist sob sisters, those things are as bad or worse than ever.

Is that supposed to be evidence of success?...With that track record, how can you be such a fool to try and make the case that more gubmint is going to fix anything?
I didn’t say a word about money. Instead of making up an argument that I didn’t make how about you give a straight answer and present an idea of your own

Who cares about the already born, amiright? Because..

Every fetus is sacred
Every fetus is great
If a fetus is wasted,
God gets quite irate..

Because the government stuck it's nose in where it didn't belong and made it illegal and impossible for a woman to have an abortion. Because the government in the form of the Supreme Court made it legal for birth control to not be covered by insurance for some employers. Because the government has done all it can to shut down clinics that provide affordable and reliable birth control.

If you're going to remove reliable and affordable birth control from women and force women to give birth against their will then it's your problem what happens to the result of your very bad policy.

I know you republicans don't believe in personal responsibility for yourselves but reality is that if you cause a problem you're obligated to solve it.
Birth control is totally affordable...You leftist cranks are just cheapskates.

The pill can cost around $50 bucks a month. Not everyone can afford it and while you can make jokes about their income or irresponsibility the problem is what happens to the baby which costs way more than the initial birth control that someone couldn't afford in the first place. I'm sure you value life enough to stop abortions, but to care for the aftermath, not so much, kind of hypocritical.

You can also argue that people shouldn't have sex, but biology tells us that's not going to stop no matter how much you want it to and in the end you're still stuck with unwanted pregnancies. I'm sure you could curb some of those down with a sex education but you guys only want to teach abstinence rather than including abstinence in a comprehensive course because we know that abstinence only doesn't work.

You guys simply fuck everyone over on every side of this issue.

Really? Seth Meyers got Trump elected? Who knew?

We can’t control what other people decide to do
In the privacy of their own homes. And indeed shit happens.. but sanctimonious moralists never let such simple facts slow their ceaseless barks of opprobrium, mostly directed at no one in particular..
Seth Meyers? Where did that random statement come from and what does it have to do with what I said?

You do know republicans are not banning abortions. You can still get your jollies off by killing your own child up to eight weeks, dumbass.
They are not outlawing abortions. Just can't get one after the heart stops beating. A woman has eight weeks to get an abortion.
You completely dodged my question. Want to try again?

you're idiots
bet yer mamas real proud

It was a constitutional case what do you mean the government shouldn't have involved itself?

And that dosn't answer anything from the post you replied to. Forcing women to have babies has the unfortunate consequence of creating unwanted babies.

No one is forcing them to have kids. Is the govt sitting in the bedroom demanding they have sex?

So, uh, who is going to pay for all them poor babies that are going to pop out ff you make abortion illegal?

Really? I would think it is squarely on the shoulders of the two people who made the baby to fix it, but then again, I’m somebody who actually believes in taking responsibility for their actions, which I realize is a concept most of you have never heard of.

If the two people who made the baby can't or won't then you have now brought a helpless innocent life into this world all because abortion was outlawed.

Thanks for the answer, a classic case of caring about the fetus but not giving a shit about the life of the child.

No, the two who partook brought a life into the world and need to take responsibility. This falls on both of them.

No one is forcing them to have kids. Is the govt sitting in the bedroom demanding they have sex?

You're not living in the real world or you're an incel and still not living in the real world. Sex is going to happen regardless, you can pretend it's not but that's not going to get you anywhere.

So, by preventing women from having abortions and on top of that not having a plan for affordable birth control or proper sex education you just make the problem of unwanted pregnancies worse.

No, the two who partook brought a life into the world and need to take responsibility. This falls on both of them.

Right, and when they can't or won't then what? Let the kid starve on the street? You idiots forced it, now you would have to deal with the consequences. Don't you care about the life of the child?

You completely dodged my question. Want to try again?
So what if they are.

Forum List

Back