Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it STOLEN? IN WHAT STATES? By how many votes? How do you know? Please provide evidence the citizens of that or those states, voted for Trump in majority, over Biden.
They can't believe that Trump got more votes than in 2016, when Trump got 3 1/2 million FEWER votes than the democrat, yet lost by twice that in 2020, or 7 million FEWER votes.

And more importantly, losing 306 to 232 in the electoral college.

I never mentioned skin color, you racist.
You mentioned if people can't figure out how to vote, they shouldn't vote. Well millions of blacks couldn't figure out how to vote, because before the 14th amendment, they were denied the right to vote out the people perpetuating their status.

Massive mail-in is no different than a bank sending out massive mailings of credit card applications. Especially the unsolicited, saying you may be pre-approved.

It doesn't result in massive credit card fraud does it?

That's because the bank will only send a credit card to the home you live in. If you put down another address, they will contact you to make sure it's not fraud.

It's all about urban vs rural. Compare the rural farmer, who sets his own hours, and can waste hours of time voting. Verses the urban worker who has to squeeze voting in, either before or after work, so everyone is arriving at the polling place at the same time, before or after rush hour.

So what they should do is make national elections a holiday where everybody gets off of work, or have elections on a Saturday.

They can't believe that Trump got more votes than in 2016, when Trump got 3 1/2 million FEWER votes than the democrat, yet lost by twice that in 2020, or 7 million FEWER votes.

What we can't believe is that any rational person would have voted for this trainwreck of a POTUS.

Republicans want to make voting an ordeal

Limit voting days to one
Restrict mail in voting to the military
Long lines
Inconvenient voting locations
Harass voters about insufficient ID
Oh no. On the contrary, I want to make voting EASY, abundant and anonymous! I want there to be mass ballot mail outs and no tracking of ballots whatsoever. I want zero ID requirements. You should be able to vote without ever having anyone ask you any questions, at all. Not even, "are you a citizen".

I just want to know what the meaning of STOLEN in a Trumpers head?

Is STOLEN to them, citizens getting to actually vote, instead of being disenfranchised from their constitutional right to vote???

Is getting a Court ruling in favor of citizens getting to safely exercise their right to vote STEALING an election to them???

Really?

Why would you want voting to be an ordeal?

Is someone who waits six hours to vote superior to someone who waits five minutes?
EVERY American deserves the right to vote
Our country was built on it.

Why do Republicans hate the idea of people voting?

We don't. We hate the idea of the country bringing you a ballot like some sort of servant, and I told you why it's a bad idea. We don't want these kinds of people ultimately deciding our representatives.

A mail in voting form sent to a citizen and he/she sends it back is fine. But there is much more going on. To the point of massive corruption.
Nope, absolutely ZERO voter identification. You should NOT have to prove you are a citizen to vote in federal elections. Every house should be mailed a number of ballots equivalent to the number of people listed as loving there!

Hundreds of millions of blank ballots floating around out there. THATS what needs to happen!

We don't. We hate the idea of the country bringing you a ballot like some sort of servant, and I told you why it's a bad idea. We don't want these kinds of people ultimately deciding our representatives.

ObamaPhone Lady is your response to allowing Americans to vote?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

And you don't see a problem with that? Try boarding a plane the same way.

Boarding an airplane has become a huge money maker for the security business. All of those sensors, metal detectors, x-raying your luggage. How much money did the airline business spend on all of those "security features".
I don't care what your questions are, or what your opinions are. You have NO stake in our elections, so bug off.

I certainly DO have a huge stake in your elections. What you fools do affects the entire world, whether you admit it or not, and the rest of the world is going to tell you your last President was a total asshole, and the whole world is still cleaning up after the mess he made of global trade and relations in the Middle East.

If Americans would stop gazing at their own navels long enough to realize that who is leading your country matters very much to what happens in the rest of the world.

You mentioned if people can't figure out how to vote, they shouldn't vote. Well millions of blacks couldn't figure out how to vote, because before the 14th amendment, they were denied the right to vote out the people perpetuating their status.
No, I said you have given up your right to vote all by yourself. Also, I didn't mention the 14th amendment which is no longer an issue today. You're just a straight-up racist, race-baiting POS.

Now you sound like a communist. where only the party loyal are allowed to vote. Putting in the effort to prove your loyalty, and keep the great unwashed from effecting political change.

What's communist about trying to get the most informed voters? It doesn't deny anybody the right or ability to vote. If I can do it in person, so can just about anybody else. For those that can't due to military service, age or disability, we can continue to allow those people to vote by mail.

That's because the bank will only send a credit card to the home you live in. If you put down another address, they will contact you to make sure it's not fraud.
Ballots by law are not allowed to be forwarded. Credit cards can be sent anywhere.
In both cases the "checks" are in approving the application, verifying WHO sent it. With credit cards not caring where it was sent, since they have a "if your address is different" box to indicate a different mailing address.

Nope, absolutely ZERO voter identification. You should NOT have to prove you are a citizen to vote in federal elections. Every house should be mailed a number of ballots equivalent to the number of people listed as loving there!

Hundreds of millions of blank ballots floating around out there. THATS what needs to happen!
As long as the ballots are aligned with registered voters and the signatures match…..I’m cool with that

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

What's communist about trying to get the most informed voters? It doesn't deny anybody the right or ability to vote. If I can do it in person, so can just about anybody else. For those that can't due to military service, age or disability, we can continue to allow those people to vote by mail.
What is so scary about making voting convenient?
Afraid 150 million will vote like 2020?

Should I wait in line for 2 hours because Republicans have cut down on polling locations or should I just mail in my vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back