Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

then campaign to change the law…do you think 6 year olds should be told to be tolerant of crimes? or maybe you should be teaching them about civics and how laws are made and can be changed…i know that seems rather radical

I have no interest in your vast generalizations.

There’s nothing dysfunctional about being gay.
Of course they are broken toys

But if they limit their disgusting sexual behavior to the privacy of their own bedroom they would be largely ignored

However they want to sexualize small children with their perversion and thats unacceptable

Those parents are ‘up in arms’ the consequence of their ignorance and unwarranted fear; the consequence of the hatful, bigoted right seeking to vilify and demonize gay and transgender Americans for purely partisan reasons.

Gay and transgender Americans do not pose a ‘threat’ to children; teachers who are gay, children with same-sex parents, and transgender students do not pose a ‘threat’ to children.

Factually addressing the issues of being gay or transgender in schools does not pose a ‘threat’ to children; it is not ‘promoting’ being gay or transgender.

The hateful, bigoted measures supported by Republicans to disadvantage gay and transgender teachers and students are proposed in bad faith, seeking only to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans, having nothing to do with ‘protecting’ children.
Is this your idea of normal?

Obviously homo’s have serious mental problems that they want to infect the next generation with

1666538860644.png

from your history of running away and not answering simple questions…maybe you should leave teaching them anything to someone else

You made a vast generalization based upon my specific reply because you were unable to actually address what I said.

I have no obligation to address that.

then campaign to change the law…do you think 6 year olds should be told to be tolerant of crimes? or maybe you should be teaching them about civics and how laws are made and can be changed…i know that seems rather radical
This is the problem with teaching "tolerance." People who want to teach it as a moral principle to kids in public school, always have tolerance of a specific group or idea in mind, rather than tolerance as a general principle.

If you teach tolerance of same-sex marriage should you also teach tolerance of plural marriage, brother-sister marriage, marriage after divorce, and any other kind of marriage that some people might want to enter into? Or is it that Gays and transgenders have political pull now, so tolerance of them must be taught in government schools?

My issue is with a question that went unanswered so far on this thread: If the purpose of "Heather has Two Mommies" is to teach children to be tolerant of same sex marriage, how do its proponents imagine that 3rd graders came to be intolerant of same sex marriage that they would need to have that intolerance addressed.

The answer of course that the proponents assume the intolerance comes from their parents. Not that a large number of parents teach their 3rd graders to be intolerant of plural marriage. How would that come up in a conversation with a little kid?

My belief is that the proponents of such teaching are seeking to indoctrinate kids before their "uneducated" parents ruin them with their old-fashioned ideas. It's a technique I learned is called "innoculation," when I majored in Communication.

I really don't think that this is what parents are paying their school taxes for.

Last edited:
This is the problem with teaching "tolerance." People who want to teach it as a moral principle to kids in public school, always have tolerance of a specific group or idea in mind, rather than tolerance as a general principle.

Sorry, you responded to a post directed at me. What tolerance of others that are not harming anyone else am I suggesting we not do?

If you teach tolerance of same-sex marriage should you also teach tolerance of plural marriage, brother-sister marriage, marriage after divorce, and any other kind of marriage that some people might want to enter into? Or is it that Gays and transgenders have political pull now, so tolerance must be taught to them?

What did I say when you asked me about this?

My issue is with a question that went unanswered so far on this thread:

I answered your question so it did not go unanswered.

Rightwing bigotry and hate directed toward gay and transgender Americans isn’t at issue – however idiotic and repugnant, conservatives are at liberty to hate gay and transgender Americans; indeed, it’s who conservatives are.

At issue is the right’s efforts to codify their bigotry and hate – to use the power and authority of the state to disadvantage and discriminate against gay and transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are, predicated on lies about ‘promoting’ and ‘grooming.’

Such legislation advanced by Republicans is wrong and reprehensible and should be aggressively opposed.
And the only way to oppose it is to make sure not to vote for Republicans who will vote in lock step.

In fact that’s all they’ll do if they gain Congress

If you teach tolerance of same-sex marriage should you also teach tolerance of plural marriage, brother-sister marriage, marriage after divorce, and any other kind of marriage that some people might want to enter into? Or is it that Gays and transgenders have political pull now, so tolerance of them must be taught in government schools?
Good point

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
Preventing teachers from grooming your children is not "tyrannical," you dumbass pervert.

Apparently, C_Clayton_Jones is concerned about bigotry against pedophiles.
No he’s not. He’s concerned about bigotry against gay and trans folks

Most especially against those that want to drag children into their disgusting perversions.

How horrible and hateful it is that so many normal, decent people have a problem with that.

How is making it against the rules to discuss their sexual perversions in classrooms "bigotry?"
It does far more than that. It makes ANY mention of "gay" or trans illegal

And again...that kinda garbage is ALL the GOP will be concerned with if we elect a GOP Congress.

not inflation. Not oil prices.

Zero

Forum List

Back