🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Homosexual marriage is legal thanks to a few lawyers on the supreme court

Which leads to gays adopting children who are raised in an alternative lifestyle

Which I have no control over

But when those men bring their social disfunction into the public schools it becomes a public issue
The biggest social dysfunction is the bigotry you’re trying to pollute children’s minds with. Gay people exist throughout the world. Keeping it out of school denies reality.

There’s nothing dysfunctional about being gay. Being full of hate and prejudice is dysfunctional.

The issue with your question is you are seeing this as a D v R question. So many have been brainwashed IMO into seeing everything this way. "How does this affect my partisan politics"?

I am not a D so I can not answer for them but equal protection to me, means equal protection. Why anyone would want to put themselves into a situation with multiple wives is beyond my understanding BUT it's also none of my business.

Would I support teaching kids tolerance here also and the idea of all being treated equally? Yes.
So, you would or would not fight for the inclusion in a 3rd grade reading class of a book teaching tolerance of plural marriage?

Mental torture is indeed torture. It is extremely harmful.
haha harassing someone on line isn’t torture

look you’re a guy that doesn’t understand simple biology, i don’t expect you to get this

The biggest social dysfunction is the bigotry you’re trying to pollute children’s minds with. Gay people exist throughout the world. Keeping it out of school denies reality.

There’s nothing dysfunctional about being gay. Being full of hate and prejudice is dysfunctional.
Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from groomers.

This is why parents are up in arms

Simply denying the reality only makes the situation more tense by raiding the stakes for the children

I’m afraid some parents may commit violence for the sake of their children

And that will create another fact for the left to deny
Those parents are ‘up in arms’ the consequence of their ignorance and unwarranted fear; the consequence of the hatful, bigoted right seeking to vilify and demonize gay and transgender Americans for purely partisan reasons.

Gay and transgender Americans do not pose a ‘threat’ to children; teachers who are gay, children with same-sex parents, and transgender students do not pose a ‘threat’ to children.

Factually addressing the issues of being gay or transgender in schools does not pose a ‘threat’ to children; it is not ‘promoting’ being gay or transgender.

The hateful, bigoted measures supported by Republicans to disadvantage gay and transgender teachers and students are proposed in bad faith, seeking only to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans, having nothing to do with ‘protecting’ children.

The issue with your question is you are seeing this as a D v R question. So many have been brainwashed IMO into seeing everything this way. "How does this affect my partisan politics"?

I am not a D so I can not answer for them but equal protection to me, means equal protection. Why anyone would want to put themselves into a situation with multiple wives is beyond my understanding BUT it's also none of my business.

Would I support teaching kids tolerance here also and the idea of all being treated equally? Yes.
polygomy is a crime. Why do you want to teach 6 year olds to be tolerant of crime?

Those parents are ‘up in arms’ the consequence of their ignorance and unwarranted fear; the consequence of the hatful, bigoted right seeking to vilify and demonize gay and transgender Americans for purely partisan reasons.

Gay and transgender Americans do not pose a ‘threat’ to children; teachers who are gay, children with same-sex parents, and transgender students do not pose a ‘threat’ to children.

Factually addressing the issues of being gay or transgender in schools does not pose a ‘threat’ to children; it is not ‘promoting’ being gay or transgender.

The hateful, bigoted measures supported by Republicans to disadvantage gay and transgender teachers and students are proposed in bad faith, seeking only to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans, having nothing to do with ‘protecting’ children.
Bullshit.

I support the right of trans people to be who they are, but with children
…with children, that should be the sole purview of the parents, not the state.

The state must not interfere with the private decisions parents make for their children.

The state should neither prohibit treatment nor falsely and recklessly accuse the parents of trans children of ‘abuse’ if they do seek treatment.

"Timmy, I know you are only 5, but it's never too early for you to question whether you might really be a girl instead of a boy"

We do have a schedule, and so if we do not plant that seed of doubt seed now, we won't be able to start the puberty blockers in time"

correct xiden admin was labeling parents as domestic terrrorist for speaking out at public foreign about school board policies

there was quite the backlash in Va over this
For speaking out? Nope. For making threats

As it should be.

Why do you think children need to be “taught” about disgusting sexual perversions?

That's the wrong question. The question that should be asked is why disgusting sexual perverts want to impose their sick shit on children?
Children should be taught to not be ignorant and hateful.

Children should be taught that bigotry is wrong; that it’s wrong to hate gay and transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are.

Homosexuality is not ‘perversion’; same-sex parents have proven to provide safe and nurturing homes for children – what’s disgusting is the hatred and bigotry exhibited toward gay and transgender Americans.

Forum List

Back