🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

“…or any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects.”

Talking about Heather’s two mommies would be illegal.

As it should be.

Why do you think children need to be “taught” about disgusting sexual perversions?

That's the wrong question. The question that should be asked is why disgusting sexual perverts want to impose their sick shit on children?

If you can point to that happening...have at it.

Given all; the publicity this has engendered, that ought to be easy
Terrorist watch lists are classified/part of an ongoing investigation/law enforcement sensibilities/etc., all catch phrases the government uses to say "nunya" to the taxpayers/voters they supposedly serve.

People are not notified when put on the terror watchlist. There is no due process, nor public hearing.

Here, I'll let the ACLU explain it to you:

The U.S. government today maintains a massive watchlisting system that risks stigmatizing hundreds of thousands of people, including American citizens, as “known or suspected terrorists” based on secret standards and secret evidence, without a meaningful process to challenge error and clear their names. The watchlists in this system are shared widely within the federal government, with state and local law enforcement agencies, and even with foreign governments, heightening the negative consequences for listed individuals. Being placed on a U.S. government watchlist can mean an inability to travel by air or sea; invasive screening at airports; denial of a U.S. visa or permission to enter to the United States; and detention and questioning by U.S. or foreign authorities—to say nothing of shame, fear, uncertainty, and denigration as a terrorism suspect. Watchlisting can prevent disabled military veterans from obtaining needed benefits, separate family members for months or years, ruin employment prospects, and isolate an individual from friends and associates.

Dont harm children by polluting their minds with gay imagery and parents will not be “bigoted” against you
No one is polluting any kinds by recognizing gay relationships exist. This may anger you, but that’s because you’re a sad bigot.

1666531933824.jpeg

I suggest you relocate to Russia where this photo has been made illegal for the exact reasons you describe. Your hatred is not justifiable.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on

I hope the national abortion debate is dead as a fetus unborn in 1973. Republicans will disappear one by one over the next twenty years. Their whole strategy for fifty years has been to do absolutely nothing while giving fiery speeches about the evils of abortion. They have no more job security. Hopefully this argument is debated at the state level where nobody gives a flying flip. The National Right to Life Association can quit calling me for donations to fund speeches and inaction.

Try and stick with the topic instead of going off track like you usually do.

If one doesn't want what they say responded to, don't say it. If something is said that is false, it should be responded to.

Trans people are a tiny minority with little to no political power.

We're allowing them the power to impose their insane and immoral bullshit on young children, corrupting the next generations.

That's an awful lot of power to put in the hands of a tiny minority of degenerate, perverted freaks and an awful lot of harm to allow them to get away with inflicting.

Why can’t any of you read an article? It’s willful ignorance.

This is so obviously contemptible behavior but you can’t denounce it.
sure harassing people is contemptible….it’s not torture

No one is polluting any kinds by recognizing gay relationships exist. This may anger you, but that’s because you’re a sad bigot.

View attachment 714378

I suggest you relocate to Russia where this photo has been made illegal for the exact reasons you describe. Your hatred is not justifiable.
Homosexual marriage is legal thanks to a few lawyers on the supreme court

Which leads to gays adopting children who are raised in an alternative lifestyle

Which I have no control over

But when those men bring their social disfunction into the public schools it becomes a public issue

Bigotry isn’t normal.

Listen to THIS stupid shit !!! ^^^

These fucking leftards just keep getting dumber by the day.

Yes fuckwit, bigotry is normal. Everyone's a bigot. EVEN YOU.

And if you try to deny it, that makes you a bigot and a liar.

It’s taught by people like yourself.

No, it isn't. You'd have to be a real scumbag to teach a kid to be a bigot.

Your world is one of hatred. Children deserve better..

Children deserve to be CHILDREN.

Leave them the fuck alone.

YOU don't get to decide what they deserve or don't deserve.

Unless you're their parent.

If you're anyone else, keep your goddamn VALUES out of my child's face. They're not wanted, and they're not needed.

They said that about black and white people too.

The fact your only argument resides in high school girls sports demonstrates how weak this is.
are you really comparing gender to race? yes women and men are not biologically the same….have you ever seen a woman?

no they are biologically different everywhere not just in sports

Hey Dipwad...we're talking about PARENTS supposedly put on watchlists because they simply spoke up in School Board meetings.

Try and keep up
correct xiden admin was labeling parents as domestic terrrorist for speaking out at public foreign about school board policies

there was quite the backlash in Va over this

As it should be.

Why do you think children need to be “taught” about disgusting sexual perversions?

That's the wrong question. The question that should be asked is why disgusting sexual perverts want to impose their sick shit on children?
Heather has Two Mommies is specifically aimed at teaching children to be tolerant of same-sex marriage/partnerships. It is written for grade level 2 - 3, I assume to be used in reading instruction, not in a class specifically about tolerance. I haven't read it, so what I know about it comes from descriptions of others.

As a teacher, the questions I have about a grade 2 - 3 book are does it introduce new vocabulary that a typical developing reader can understand in context, does it use a variety of spelling conventions taught at that grade level, is it designed to be slightly above the students reading level, i.e. their "instructional" level, does it contain many sight reading words for practice.

Those are the questions I never see asked about this particular book. So, I conclude that its main purpose is not to improve reading skills.

Apart from those, my question is whether this book is intended to change kids' minds about something, i.e. their presumed intolerance for same-sex relationships. If so, where do the proponents think those kids got those intolerant attitudes that need to be changed? I'd like an answer to that from anyone who believes this book should be in public schools. I don't expect one, but I'd like one.

I also don't expect an answer to this, because I've asked it several time with no answer:

If the book "Heather has Two Mommies" was subtitled "They're Sister Wives and Heather's Morman Daddy Loves them Both!" would Democrats still fight for it to be in public school?

Almost all rapist molesters are men who predominantly prey on girls you homophobe. How about you start with that?
Yes, heterosexual pedophiles should also not be allowed in schools.
And Gay men should not be allowed into the public schools to groom children.

Heather has Two Mommies is specifically aimed at teaching children to be tolerant of same-sex marriage/partnerships. It is written for grade level 2 - 3, I assume to be used in reading instruction, not in a class specifically about tolerance. I haven't read it, so what I know about it comes from descriptions of others.

As a teacher, the questions I have about a grade 2 - 3 book are does it introduce new vocabulary that a typical developing reader can understand in context, does it use a variety of spelling conventions taught at that grade level, is it designed to be slightly above the students reading level, i.e. their "instructional" level, does it contain many sight reading words for practice.

Those are the questions I never see asked about this particular book. So, I conclude that its main purpose is not to improve reading skills.

Apart from those, my question is whether this book is intended to change kids' minds about something, i.e. their presumed intolerance for same-sex relationships. If so, where do the proponents think those kids got those intolerant attitudes that need to be changed? I'd like an answer to that from anyone who believes this book should be in public schools. I don't expect one, but I'd like one.

I also don't expect an answer to this, because I've asked it several time with no answer:

If the book "Heather has Two Mommies" was subtitled "They're Sister Wives and Heather's Morman Daddy Loves them Both!" would Democrats still fight for it to be in public school?

The issue with your question is you are seeing this as a D v R question. So many have been brainwashed IMO into seeing everything this way. "How does this affect my partisan politics"?

I am not a D so I can not answer for them but equal protection to me, means equal protection. Why anyone would want to put themselves into a situation with multiple wives is beyond my understanding BUT it's also none of my business.

Would I support teaching kids tolerance here also and the idea of all being treated equally? Yes.

Forum List

Back