🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

They have achieved most of it. I admire them for it, I really do. It was/is:

1) Greater social acceptance of homosexuality ("gayness" if you prefer) among the "straight" population.

2) Removal of homsexuality from the list of mendal disorders. This was a bigger achievement than it sounds. In order to do this the APA had to change its definition of "mental disorder."

3) Funding for AIDS research. Hard to believe but when AIDS first started to infect the U.S. gay population, people openly stated that they didn't care because it was getting rid of undesirables. This was a bit of a hollow victory, though. They did not at the time increase funding by convincing people to have compassion for AIDS stricken gay, but by falsely claiming that AIDS affects heterosexuals in the US just as much as straights. Three guesses who led that deception campaign?

5) Legalized adoption by same-sex couples.

4) Legalized gay marriage.

5) Social Acceptance of gay marriage. In spite of the fact that the legalization of gay marriage happened by judicial fiat, since Democrats such as Clinton and Obama prevented it from being passed by law, acceptance of it happened almost overnight. I think there was a large block of the population that respected that part of the gay agenda if nothing else.

All of that sounds like the rights everybody wants, no special rights. Nor is it sinister as others imply.

I'm not sure what else gays want, now. They have everything reasonable as far as I know. I don't see the transgender agenda as part of the gay agenda, in spite of the "LGBT" designation that someone put on them.

I have to think that there are many gays who feel that their movement was hijacked by people who want all public bathrooms to be accessible to everyone regardless of biological sex, and who want children to be encouraged to think that any confusion about their identity should be "corrected," through medication and surgery. I've never met a gay person who would support harming children in this way.

I think we are in agreement here. I support the right of trans people to be who they are, but with children, any treatment needs to have rigorous psychological treatment first and should not include surgery until 18. Unfortunately there are two camps on this, one that believes any diagnosis and treatment of gender dysphoria should first involve indepth psychological evaluation and treatment and another that states a child should just able to say what he/she is and we should accept it and “treat” it. The first is the way it should work the second is irresponsible and harmful.

Why do Democrat Men want to talk to elementary boys about gay sex.
Remember what happened when the Left demanded that the Boy Scouts allow gay scout masters and gay boy scouts?
The Boy Scouts have over 80,000 sexual abuse law suits against them.
The Boy Scouts are now bankrupt.
The Left's "don't say gay" term is a lie.
This is about protecting children from gay men.
Leave children alone.
View attachment 713940
Almost all rapist molesters are men who predominantly prey on girls you homophobe. How about you start with that?

Oh yes, the old tactic of pulling out the looniest example you can and pretending it is the norm.
Thats not the looniest example out there

Just the craziest one I could find this morning

And it is the norm for the gay agenda targeting children

The law has not been around long enough and teachers are most likely too scared of losing their jobs to test it.
You may have a point. Similar to my point about parents fearing to speak up due to being put on a terror watch list.

There is way too much attempting to criminalize disagreements these days. I tend to see the Democratic Party doing most of it, since Obama managed to mold federal law enforcement into his image. But both sides do it.

The solution is for someone to be brave and test that law, if anyone actually believes that they will be punished for having a picture of their spouse on their desk, or for saying "my husband" in the classroom when they are male.
Honestly, I'm not sure anyone actually believes that, but that is the way for them to make that change. If someone was prosecuted, fired or disciplined for that, it would be thrown out of court and a lawsuit would be successful.

That's how we change laws violating rights that are passed to appease a politician's base. To bad for parents on the terror watch list that those lists are classified and they are not allowed to know that they are targeted.

It's probably a very good thing that there is no such thing as "don't say gay", I suppose.

If it actually existed, the dishonest sheeple who are using that are using that term might really get their panties in a knot.

Men do not belong in womens locker rooms or competing against them

This guy was much more powerful than a female and he could have killed her

It defies reason why libs are determined to push such insanity on society
Men and women play volleyball together all the time. Women injure women in sports all the time.

The only reason we are talking about it is besides of your intense bigotry. The same kind of bigotry used to persecute ethnic and religious minorities all the time. They used to say it defies logic to have white and black kids in the same school. They used to say it defies logic to “allow” Jewish people to have positions or power in society. They used to say it defies logic to allow women to be doctors, lawyers and executives.

You are a bigot and deserve equal scorn to the bigots of old.

Men and women play volleyball together all the time. Women injure women in sports all the time.

The only reason we are talking about it is besides of your intense bigotry. The same kind of bigotry used to persecute ethnic and religious minorities all the time. They used to say it defies logic to have white and black kids in the same school. They used to say it defies logic to “allow” Jewish people to have positions or power in society. They used to say it defies logic to allow women to be doctors, lawyers and executives.

being a certain race, is not the same as being a certain gender. Men and women are biologically different

science is tough for you dembots

Your “bigot” lie has long since lost its sting

This is just one example of the harm that the gay agenda has done since invading our classrooms

This boy should be playing with the boys

But thanks to the Alice in Wonderland gay agenda he has ruined a female spirt of countless girls in North Carolina

Forum List

Back