🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

no it wouldn’t one doesn’t have to be gay to have two same sex parents nor do their parents have to be gay.

teaching homosexually to 7 year old would be banned
Oh come on, that is just grasping at straws.

Hard to deny something that doesn’t exist to begin with.
This is why parents are up in arms

Simply denying the reality only makes the situation more tense by raiding the stakes for the children

I’m afraid some parents may commit violence for the sake of their children

And that will create another fact for the left to deny

It was created to undercover past cheating. They came up with nothing so DeSantis had to come up with what he did to try and push the narrative.
didn’t he just sign the law creating the unit in April?

What is their “agenda”?
They have achieved most of it. I admire them for it, I really do. It was/is:

1) Greater social acceptance of homosexuality ("gayness" if you prefer) among the "straight" population.

2) Removal of homsexuality from the list of mendal disorders. This was a bigger achievement than it sounds. In order to do this the APA had to change its definition of "mental disorder."

3) Funding for AIDS research. Hard to believe but when AIDS first started to infect the U.S. gay population, people openly stated that they didn't care because it was getting rid of undesirables. This was a bit of a hollow victory, though. They did not at the time increase funding by convincing people to have compassion for AIDS stricken gay, but by falsely claiming that AIDS affects heterosexuals in the US just as much as straights. Three guesses who led that deception campaign?

5) Legalized adoption by same-sex couples.

4) Legalized gay marriage.

5) Social Acceptance of gay marriage. In spite of the fact that the legalization of gay marriage happened by judicial fiat, since Democrats such as Clinton and Obama prevented it from being passed by law, acceptance of it happened almost overnight. I think there was a large block of the population that respected that part of the gay agenda if nothing else.

I'm not sure what else gays want, now. They have everything reasonable as far as I know. I don't see the transgender agenda as part of the gay agenda, in spite of the "LGBT" designation that someone put on them.

I have to think that there are many gays who feel that their movement was hijacked by people who want all public bathrooms to be accessible to everyone regardless of biological sex, and who want children to be encouraged to think that any confusion about their identity should be "corrected," through medication and surgery. I've never met a gay person who would support harming children in this way.

This is why parents are up in arms

Simply denying the reality only makes the situation more tense by raiding the stakes for the children

I’m afraid some parents may commit violence for the sake of their children

And that will create another fact for the left to deny
They are up in arms because politically funded astroturf movements are telling to be with little basis in fact. Are there some that go too? Probably. But what these groups really want is to make invisible anything that doesn’t promote a straight lifestyle, as if by doing so transgender and gay people will cease to exist as people in the eyes of “normal” people.

no it wouldn’t one doesn’t have to be gay to have two same sex parents nor do their parents have to be gay.

teaching homosexually to 7 year old would be banned
What does “teaching homosexuality” even mean?

Does it mean acknowledging the actuality of it?

I don’t believe any teachers are teaching that kids SHOULD be gay or even the mechanics of what being gay entails

Hard to deny something that doesn’t exist to begin with.
Yeah, sure

Does this guy seem normal to you?

1666528686960.png

What does “teaching homosexuality” even mean?

Does it mean acknowledging the actuality of it?

I don’t believe any teachers are teaching that kids SHOULD be gay or even the mechanics of what being gay entails
then they have nothing to worry about

They are up in arms because politically funded astroturf movements are telling to be with little basis in fact. Are there some that go too? Probably. But what these groups really want is to make invisible anything that doesn’t promote a straight lifestyle, as if by doing so transgender and gay people will cease to exist as people in the eyes of “normal” people.
True

If adults decide to whack off their penis and wear a dress thats too bad for them

But dont expose children to that by imposing it on them in the public schools

Last edited:
I suppose that’s the first time anyone has ever been injured playing sports before.

You bigots will use anything to justify your bigotry.
Translation: "In my world, it's okay for men to physically brutalize women". Got it. We've long know about the misogynistic left.

I suppose that’s the first time anyone has ever been injured playing sports before.

You bigots will use anything to justify your bigotry.
Men do not belong in womens locker rooms or competing against them

This guy was much more powerful than a female and he could have killed her

It defies reason why libs are determined to push such insanity on society

Forum List

Back