🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

At last they arent whacking their penis off and smearing lipstick all over their face in utter confusion

You may never understand the joy of being normal as real men and women but as long as children are allowed to thats good enough
It’s far worse. The bigots are attacking and torturing others until they commit suicide.

Gay and trans people aren’t hurting anyone. The bigots won’t stop until everyone thinks exactly like them without caring about the costs.

It’s far worse. The bigots are attacking and torturing others until they commit suicide.

Gay and trans people aren’t hurting anyone. The bigots won’t stop until everyone thinks exactly like them without caring about the costs.
while it certainly true there have been numerous attacks on folks like Katylin Jenner i don’t expect she will kill herself over it

Talking about your spouse is not "talking about your sexuality"...but would violate this law
If that is true, I agree that this part of the law shouldn't be there. Absolutely.

How many teachers in Florida have been prosecuted, fired, or disciplined at work for talking about their same-sex spouse or having a picture of their same-sex spouse on their desk?

Should be easy to find examples, since the Democrats will want to publicize them as martyrs. Feel free to provide a list, or just name some of the most inhumane examples.

I want to be as outraged as you, but I require something to be outraged by.

If that is true, I agree that this part of the law shouldn't be there. Absolutely.

How many teachers in Florida have been prosecuted, fired, or disciplined at work for talking about their same-sex spouse or having a picture of their same-sex spouse on their desk?

Should be easy to find examples, since the Democrats will want to publicize them as martyrs. Feel free to provide a list, or just name some of the most inhumane examples.

The law has not been around long enough and teachers are most likely too scared of losing their jobs to test it.

You hit on an issue with politicians overall. They pass things and say "look what I did" when they did nothing at all.

It's like DeSantis "election police". He spent all this money and what will be the end result? Nothing.

They say things to rally the true believers, knowing full well their words are empty.

Do these empty words harm people in other ways though? They do. Just look at this thread.

"torturing"? :laughing0301:

Tell that to the biological female volleyball player in North Carolina

She may never be physically the same again thanks liberal homosexual wokeness

You hit on an issue with politicians overall. They pass things and say "look what I did" when they did nothing at all.

It's like DeSantis "election police". He spent all this money and what will be the end result? Nothing.

They say things to rally the true believers, knowing full well their words are empty.

Do these empty words harm people in other ways though? They do. Just look at this thread.
has there been an election. since the formation of the election politce?

it states it right in the first paragraph in the link in the OP

actually the bill would go all the way up to 5th grade…which still seems reasonable

the irony is the bill says noting about gay, gay is not even mentioned

“…or any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects.”

Talking about Heather’s two mommies would be illegal.

has there been an election. since the formation of the election politce?

It was created to undercover past cheating. They came up with nothing so DeSantis had to come up with what he did to try and push the narrative.

“…or any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects.”

Talking about Heather’s two mommies would be illegal.
no it wouldn’t one doesn’t have to be gay to have two same sex parents nor do their parents have to be gay.

teaching homosexually to 7 year old would be banned

Trans people are a tiny minority with little to no political power. Makes it easy for Republicans to demonize them. Looking at their legislation, they want to “disappear” all references to or open expression of anything not heterosexual and force them back in the closet.

Forum List

Back