🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

This is the face of the GOP folks

You want this shit to stop?

Vote them out. All of em

Dog Catcher to the White House

What people see is the face of the Democrat party: Massive inflation, open borders, higher lending rates, huge fuel prices, wasting hundreds of billions on something humans have no ability to control like climate, nuclear war threats, yes folks, vote for more of this.

What people see is the face of the Democrat party: Massive inflation, open borders, higher lending rates, huge fuel prices, wasting hundreds of billions on something humans have no ability to control like climate, nuclear war threats, yes folks, vote for more of this.
That's what the majority sees. That's why the polls are finally telling the truth and repunks and hopefully Trump supporters are rising in numbers and overtaking dems. I believe, because i have and know others have, that people, especially conservatives mislead pollsters.

There is nothing wrong with hating those who would sexually abuse children in any way.

There is something very, very, very wrong with those like you, who think that this shit is anything that society ought to tolerate.
We see their hypocrisy when parents read from these books at school board meetings and get told to stop because what they are reading is “obscene and inappropriate”. Then the utter shock on these board member’s faces when confronted with the fact that this book was in their elementary school library and they themselves fought to keep it there. No parent anywhere will tolerate this kind of stuff being thrust in their kids faces.

We see their hypocrisy when parents read from these books at school board meetings and get told to stop because what they are reading is “obscene and inappropriate”. Then the utter shock on these board member’s faces when confronted with the fact that this book was in their elementary school library and they themselves fought to keep it there. No parent anywhere will tolerate this kind of stuff being thrust in their kids faces.

I wouldn't say no parent. Sadly there are parents that will agree to it.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

Here's the thing. I have heard, over, and over, and over again, that the unlimited right to an abortion is something that MOST Americans support by an overwhelming majority.

If that is true, the SCOTUS gave you a gift. Instead of relying on a convoluted Supreme Court ruling that the creates a right to medical privacy that applies only to abortion, here is an opportunity to take that overwhelming majority of voters who support your position and amend The Constitution to create the right which you believe needs to exist.

Even if the majority of Americans who support your position isn't quite enough to pass in 2/3rds of the states, clearly you have enough supporters to pass such laws allowing unrestricted abortion on the state level.

If, as is so often claimed, the support for unlimited abortion is so great, there is no way a national law prohibiting abortion could be passed, regardless of whom controls Congress, right?

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
Groomers are pissed

What this bill does is bar gay teachers from even mentioning the fact that they are gay.. mentioning their same sex spouses, even having a picture of their loved one on their desk
why do teachers need to tell first graders about their sex lives?

No one is grooming anyone.

That’s cynical right wing politics designed to appeal to the worst instincts of people
if you aren’t then not mentioning your sec life tina first grader shouldn’t be a problem

Of course you do. You groom them to be good little conservative hate filled bigots.
At last they arent whacking their penis off and smearing lipstick all over their face in utter confusion

You may never understand the joy of being normal as real men and women but as long as children are allowed to thats good enough

Even if that was true (which it isn't) what's wrong with that? If you want a social discussion, join a social club. If you want to teach kids, keep your social life out of it. My teachers did the entire time while I attended school. They didn't talk about their spouse, their children, their sexuality, or had any pictures of their family on their desk. They came there to teach children and that's all they did.
Why do homosexuals feel the need to talk about their private life around children to begin with?

They are unhappy creatures because they are living abnormally and just cant stop talking about themsrlves

Here's the thing. I have heard, over, and over, and over again, that the unlimited right to an abortion is something that MOST Americans support by an overwhelming majority.

You never heard that. Can you provide anything to support that claim?

Forum List

Back