🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

The measure would prohibit the use of federal funds “to develop, implement, facilitate, or fund any sexually-oriented program, event, or literature for children under the age of 10,” the bill reads.The bill, introduced by Louisiana Rep. Mike Johnson along with 32 other GOP members of Congress, defines sexually oriented materials as “any depiction, description, or simulation of sexual activity, any lewd or lascivious depiction or description of human genitals, or any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects.”
Oh my...the bill is talking about materials that teach suggestive topics. Read the bill. You are reading this article that is all "the sky is falling!"..

Nobody is going to prevent you from talking about your spouse or having a picture.

No one has anything to lose by voting GOP (which everyone will) because you hapless fucks have SHOWN what you will do in office and the worst any GOP could possibly do is to just be AS BAD as the democrats already are! But that can't happen because we know a whole lot of the elected will be fresh new MAGA people looking to make some real changes to the festering democratic bunghole we call our "Capitol."
Yes, the DNC will rue the day they said, "I have an idea: Let's give our Democratic donor's money to Trumpsters who are running against RINO's in primaries. MAAAAAGA Republicans will be muuuuuuch easier to beat in the general!"

Such a great idea, but they didn't tell their donors about it for some reason . . .

Oh my...the bill is talking about materials that teach suggestive topics. Read the bill. You are reading this article that is all "the sky is falling!"..

Nobody is going to prevent you from talking about your spouse or having a picture.
or any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects.”

Mention your same sex spouse or the fact that you are gay and you are in violation

Put a picture of your gay spouse on your desk and you are in violation

This is the face of the GOP folks

And THIS ^^^ is the face of the dumbass shit for brains fucking MORONS running the country.

THIS ^^^ retarded asswipe thinks I'm GOP.

And thinks s/he can shame both you and me because of it.

You want this shit to stop?

Vote them out. All of em

Dog Catcher to the White House

Dog catcher would be a hell of a lot better than the senile fuck who's there now

17 days, and you fucking Stalinist monsters are out of a job.

We've read your posts asswipe. You ARE the face of the GOP
Fuck you, lying Stalinist pig

You lying scumbags are being booted from office, because you lie so fucking much you can't even keep track of your own lies anymore

Bye bye Pinocchio

Don't let the door hit your nose on the way out

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
That must be why President Trump made it a priority to increase funding to find a cure for AIDS and supported an initiated policy and initiatives making him maybe the most pro-gay President in history and nobody in the Republican party opposed him on that.

". . .As one of the Republican National Committee's first openly gay members, and a longtime leader of Log Cabin Republicans, I've worked tirelessly alongside many friends and colleagues to pull the party into the future. Today, thanks in large part to the leadership of President Donald Trump, the party has delivered meaningful policy victories for gays and lesbians. . ."--Robert Kabel

But yes, the GOP will oppose exposing children to sexualized content and questionable activities and entertainment and otherwise grooming them whether that be from gays or straights. Kids should be allowed to remain in their innocence and just be kids for as long as possible until they are old enough to fully understand and make life choices for themselves.

Last edited:
or any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects.”

Mention your same sex spouse or the fact that you are gay and you are in violation

I think you are reading way too much into this. Read the bill, not the article about the bill. It's clear what it's saying, and the intent of it.

No one is “gay grooming” anyone.

That’s cynical political bullshit designed to scare easily scared people
Sure they are. Trans grooming if you prefer. Mainly sexualizing children in general, for which I see no other motivation than a desire to have sex with children and have it first be normalized to avoid penalties.

There is a book called "Beyond Magenta," in which an early teen transgender - purportedly a real person, not a fictional character, talks about being "sexually mature" at six years old and how they kissed and had oral sex with both genders.

Written mostly in first-person, transgender people share their journeys without mentioning the illegal nature of their activities or the consequences of certain behaviours.

“From six up, I used to kiss other guys in my neighbourhood, make out with them, and perform oral sex on them. I liked it. I used to love oral. And I touched their you-know-whats. We were really young but that’s what we did.”

The account goes on to describe paedophiles masturbating. The author does not qualify that the acts were harmful or illegal.

Descriptions of violent behaviour include pushing over a pregnant teacher. The author writes, “I know it was wrong but….” – as if their anger were a justification for their actions.

The narrator also describes "hanging out" with adults instead of children so much that the authorities took notice.

1666481431944.png

The website Pink News describes this book as "vital."

But . . . they aren't groomers.

Right.

Yea we’ll that’s you. Tough shit.

But yea… the GOP is just as obsessed with this non issue as you and that’s what a friggin GOP Congress would spend their time on and little else
Dems are pushing the grooming os small children and you expect conservatives not to respond?

Sure they are. Trans grooming if you prefer. Mainly sexualizing children in general, for which I see no other motivation than a desire to have sex with children and have it first be normalized to avoid penalties.

There is a book called "Beyond Magenta," in which an early teen transgender - purportedly a real person, not a fictional character, talks about being "sexually mature" at six years old and how they kissed and had oral sex with both genders.

Written mostly in first-person, transgender people share their journeys without mentioning the illegal nature of their activities or the consequences of certain behaviours.

“From six up, I used to kiss other guys in my neighbourhood, make out with them, and perform oral sex on them. I liked it. I used to love oral. And I touched their you-know-whats. We were really young but that’s what we did.”

The account goes on to describe paedophiles masturbating. The author does not qualify that the acts were harmful or illegal.

Descriptions of violent behaviour include pushing over a pregnant teacher. The author writes, “I know it was wrong but….” – as if their anger were a justification for their actions.

The narrator also describes "hanging out" with adults instead of children so much that the authorities took notice.

View attachment 714193

The website Pink News describes this book as "vital."

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/08/...[/U But . . . they aren't groomers. Right.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
The ACA is costing someone something. And it is not a pittance.

All humans are sinners

Its how each of us deals with our dark side that matters

I dont accept the homosexual birth defect as sn excuse for grooming children

And I suspect neither will God

And you are simply deflecting.

Even if that was true (which it isn't) what's wrong with that? If you want a social discussion, join a social club. If you want to teach kids, keep your social life out of it. My teachers did the entire time while I attended school. They didn't talk about their spouse, their children, their sexuality, or had any pictures of their family on their desk. They came there to teach children and that's all they did.

Forum List

Back