🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

By the same way that a diode or a transistor is meant to perform a function

But within the manufacturing process some products fail to live up to expectations

But yet they were born this way. Are we saying God creates failures? Things don't always turn out as intended?

Drano nothing, think POWER PLUNGER. That clog o shit is going DOWN. 🪠

In all my life (I remember JFK) I've never seen such a total revulsion, hatred and rejection of a party as the democrats have put themselves in now.
Agreed. Not even Johnson's people were this bad.

He did not say people were born homosexual. That is simply your understanding which is wrong.

You can avoid he said not all people are born the same if you wish. You can refuse to understand that many he was speaking about were gay.

You can avoid he said not all people are born the same if you wish. You can refuse to understand that many he was speaking about were gay.
Again an interpretation I do not agree with. You will not change my mind with an opinion.

None of your stupid semantic games can conceal the underlying truth that you want to deny, nor the harm that is being caused by that which you defend.
You haven't heard me defend anything. They had one of those drag events here in Jackson, a week or two back. There were "inclusive" things schedule in day time outside, anybody could go to if they those. They wanted a drag show at night open to everybody. Our local preachers, teachers, and electec city officials got involved. They got to have their show, but with the public proviso, nobody under 18 would be allowed in to attend the drag show and Jackson city Police would be at the doors to enforce, and they were. This is conservative West Tennessee. No big national hoopla. Just a modern well run conservative small city, that gets together, sets and maintains certain standards and quietly goes on about their business. It is like that here in West Tennessee. You didn't hear of any big BLM/George Floyd demonstrations or riots here either, not even in Memphis. No autonomous zones set up in conservative Tennessee, though tried in Nashville, but the Mayor (a Democrat) and our Republican Governor Bill Lee basically said "Oh, hell no", quietly passing measures not in the national eye, but just making it, so it could not happen and enforcing the public good with people in advance to make sure it didn't. Tennessee is normal conservative, not big news flashy, asshole, in the national spotlight conservative, as real conservatives act, speak and make low key conservative moves to accomplish conservative goals in a conservative way. The same assholes that had the big demonstration in Richmond where the girl was killed, and the national spotlight focused on the goings-on there, the town, the demonstration, the conflict, etc, had their traveling KKK show scheduled for Murfreesboro. Our Governor quietly uninvited them, and more legislation passed and plans made, so they knew the next big event would not be here, and it wasn't, and Tennessee again went along it's quiet conservative way.
So you can spout what you think I support, without reason or anything I have said, but I stand with normal conservative Tennesseans, Republican, Democrat, Independent and Libertarians, where unlike, say California where all normal conservative community based, day to day conservative legislative control was given away to the radical fringe, turning it into a national ad for "Don't let this happen to you". This is Tennessee. Homey don't play that, Bob.

Cherry picking. Are you familiar with Jesus saying he was changing no laws in the religion of which he was a member? Jesus was a Jew. Homosexuality is a sin.

Cherry picking? How can being born a certain way be a sin?

It's also odd the things people like yourself will excuse away.

Such as supporting a serial adulterer that routinely lies and takes the Lord's name in vain.

Cherry picking? How can being born a certain way be a sin?

It's also odd the things people like yourself will excuse away.

Such as supporting a serial adulterer that routinely lies and takes the Lord's name in vain.
Who are you talking about, Biden? Jill is an adulteress so that makes Joe one too. The pedophile part is all on Joe.

How dare they advance the “gay agenda” of…

<checks notes>

Advocating for common decency and basic human rights for gay people.
RepubliCONS just can't debate the real issues without disguising their religious jihad against basic human rights as some kind of altruistic mission to "save the children."

Because hey....we all KNOW how child-friendly regressive CONservative policies are right?

So they make up these stories about how all the marginalized groups hated by the Christian Taliban are somehow preying upon children.

Then they amplify these fake news stories in their echo chambers until the fake stories take on lives of their own and then they use their false narratives to whip themselves into frenzies of mock outrage and pathetic moral indignation.

"ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!"
Gotta protect the children ya know!

RepubliCONS just can't debate the real issues without disguising their religious jihad against basic human rights as some kind of altruistic mission to "save the children."

Because hey....we all KNOW how child-friendly regressive CONservative policies are right?

So they make up these stories about how all the marginalized groups hated by the Christian Taliban are somehow preying upon children.

Then they amplify these fake news stories in their echo chambers until the fake stories take on lives of their own and then they use their false narratives to whip themselves into frenzies of mock outrage and pathetic moral indignation.

"ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!"
Gotta protect the children ya know!
The song says they march "as" to war. You are the violent ones. And reading your posts, the dumb ones too.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
defines sexually oriented materials as “any depiction, description, or simulation of sexual activity, any lewd or lascivious depiction or description of human genitals, or any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects

For children under 10, it seeks to prevent sexually suggestive material, gender identity topics, sexual orientation topics. I fail to see why this is a problem.

Forum List

Back