🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

What this bill does is bar gay teachers from even mentioning the fact that they are gay.. mentioning their same sex spouses, even having a picture of their loved one on their desk
It also prevents heterosexuals from mentioning their sexuality. I can't recall any of my teachers even mentioning their spouses. Why is it even necessary?

It does far more than that. It makes ANY mention of "gay" or trans illegal

It's not illegal. It's just against school policy.

And again...that kinda garbage is ALL the GOP will be concerned with if we elect a GOP Congress.

not inflation. Not oil prices.

Zero
The majority of parents are concerned about their children becoming the targets of groomers.

People are not born bigoted. They become that because of people like you
to a queer lover a bigot is anyone who doesn't swallow their disgusting lifestyle. You can do what you like, but that doesn't give you the right to force it on anyone else.

Sorry, you responded to a post directed at me. What tolerance of others that are not harming anyone else am I suggesting we not do?
That's perfectly ok. I responded to a post directed at you instead of to your post because I'm not sure we disagree. It was not directed at you.
What did I say when you asked me about this?
You answered it fairly:

1666540652346.png

I answered your question so it did not go unanswered.
You answered that question about plural marriage.

I didn't see you answer the question about where the intolerance that "Heather has Two Mommies" seeks to address comes from. If you answered that one, apologies.

If not, I guess I already gave away the answer.

Last edited:
People are not born bigoted. They become that because of people like you
so if these 6 year olds aren’t bigots why do you feel you need to teach them not to be bigoted…maybe focus on teaching them reading and writing and once they learn those basics they can discuss social issues in middle and high school

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
You stupid Moon Bat queer.

Reagan fixed Carter's massive inflation and once we get rid of the Democrat filth we can get back to the great economy that Trump had before the goddamn Democrats stole the election and fucked everything ip.

Forum List

Back