Republicans failed to discredit the Steele Dossier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tech Firm in Steele Dossier May Have Been Used by Russian Spies

It's always been peculiar as to why Republicans always worked so hard to discredit the Steele Dossier. Now we know why. Because the technical parts of the Dossier have born fruit from the truth tree, exposing the nefarious behaviors surrounding Trump and his campaign. People, this is what Republicans and their voting stooge population didn't want the public to see. Each time we see more of the Dossier, the more we see that there is absolutely nothing fake about it.

Republicans have also done everything they could to discredit Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr, under the direction of Doug Collins. You know, another water boy for Trump. Collins has been dripping out bits and pieces of transcripts trying to make these three look bad by including only those parts that appear to make them look bad, when in fact, they actually look good, once you read all the transcripts. They will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit this investigation into Russia, that it makes one want to vomit in disgust as to how far they will go to hide the truth. Too bad for these criminals and their complicit followers, it just isn't working. The truth just keeps eating your lunch you worthless traitors.

Liberals fail to do anything except lie.

Wow. How much Kool-Ade do you have to drink to still believe the ridiculous dossier is real?

Asking for a friend.
Evidence from law enforcement. Next?
Is this the law enforcement that's already exhibited an extreme anti-Trump bias?
If that "exhibit" exists, who would have ever known up beside all the criminal liability that has been proven?
Wow. How much Kool-Ade do you have to drink to still believe the ridiculous dossier is real?

Asking for a friend.
Is this the law enforcement that's already exhibited an extreme anti-Trump bias?
If that "exhibit" exists, who would have ever known up beside all the criminal liability that has been proven?
The only criminal liability that's been proven has nothing to do with the asinine claim that Trump was colluding with Russians.

It has been proven, however, that Democrats were.
If that were true, there would be an investigation. It turns out that the FBI is investigating the real conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

The two Trump Tower meetings prove a conspiracy between team Trump and Russia.
The real conspiracy. Just like OJ was searching for the real killers.

You really have no idea how desperate you sound, do you? :21:

It's always been peculiar as to why Republicans always worked so hard to discredit the Steele Dossier. Now we know why. Because the technical parts of the Dossier have born fruit from the truth tree, exposing the nefarious behaviors surrounding Trump and his campaign. People, this is what Republicans and their voting stooge population didn't want the public to see. Each time we see more of the Dossier, the more we see that there is absolutely nothing fake about it.

Republicans have also done everything they could to discredit Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr, under the direction of Doug Collins. You know, another water boy for Trump. Collins has been dripping out bits and pieces of transcripts trying to make these three look bad by including only those parts that appear to make them look bad, when in fact, they actually look good, once you read all the transcripts. They will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit this investigation into Russia, that it makes one want to vomit in disgust as to how far they will go to hide the truth. Too bad for these criminals and their complicit followers, it just isn't working. The truth just keeps eating your lunch you worthless traitors.

Facts don’t matter to republicans. Just stick to the truth. Keep repeating the truth. They will continue to lie.

I know. But that is what is needed. Lies don't last forever, as we see how they are catching up to Trump and the rest of his goons who have been using the office to enrich themselves. All of his complicit cultists are going to get a wake up call because of the mountain of lies and criminal conduct.

The best part about all this for me, is the fact that Trump and his complicit cultists were drawn out into the open, revealing who and what they are. There are too many bad adjectives to describe them, but at least the country and the world know what frauds and traitors they always were to this country. And the irony to all this is, we have Trump to thank for bringing all these Gargoyles out of the ground. Thank you Mr. Dump!

You live in a fantasy world.

I don’t know. Just like we didn’t expect so many idiots to show up and vote trump in 2016, you may be surprised at how many people are sorry they didn’t vote for hillary and they’re going to show up in 2020.

And remember the miracle it was that trump won MI,PA and WI.

Hillary didn’t campaign once in WI. The next democrat will.

And I seriously doubt you will win Michigan again.

So trump could b a one termer

Facts don’t matter to republicans. Just stick to the truth. Keep repeating the truth. They will continue to lie.

I know. But that is what is needed. Lies don't last forever, as we see how they are catching up to Trump and the rest of his goons who have been using the office to enrich themselves. All of his complicit cultists are going to get a wake up call because of the mountain of lies and criminal conduct.

The best part about all this for me, is the fact that Trump and his complicit cultists were drawn out into the open, revealing who and what they are. There are too many bad adjectives to describe them, but at least the country and the world know what frauds and traitors they always were to this country. And the irony to all this is, we have Trump to thank for bringing all these Gargoyles out of the ground. Thank you Mr. Dump!

I don’t know. Just like we didn’t expect so many idiots to show up and vote trump in 2016, you may be surprised at how many people are sorry they didn’t vote for hillary and they’re going to show up in 2020.

Sealybutthurt SEZ??? "If'n you don't vote leftard, you're just an idiot!"

The world according to sealy. As I have stated on numerous occasions here that the chances of me slitting the throat of one of these commiecrats are exponentially higher than the chance of me supporting one. These commie fucks are pure garbage.

The world according to sealy. As I have stated on numerous occasions here that the chances of me slitting the throat of one of these commiecrats are exponentially higher than the chance of me supporting one. These commie fucks are pur

The world according to sealy. As I have stated on numerous occasions here that the chances of me slitting the throat of one of these commiecrats are exponentially higher than the chance of me supporting one. These commie fucks are pure garbage.

e garbage.
Arer you threatening forum members on here with murder,just because you can't mount a defense concerning the Steele Dossier? Boss, you really need to talk to someone about your serious condition.

The only criminal liability that's been proven has nothing to do with the asinine claim that Trump was colluding with Russians.

It has been proven, however, that Democrats were.
If that were true, there would be an investigation. It turns out that the FBI is investigating the real conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

The two Trump Tower meetings prove a conspiracy between team Trump and Russia.
The real conspiracy. Just like OJ was searching for the real killers.

You really have no idea how desperate you sound, do you? :21:
When you need to retreat to some other subject, all you are doing is telling us all how bad you are losing the targeted argument.

The world according to sealy. As I have stated on numerous occasions here that the chances of me slitting the throat of one of these commiecrats are exponentially higher than the chance of me supporting one. These commie fucks are pur

e garbage.
Arer you threatening forum members on here with murder,just because you can't mount a defense concerning the Steele Dossier? Boss, you really need to talk to someone about your serious condition.

Your reading comprehension skills are non-existent.

Where's the lie from my OP?

e garbage.

Your reading comprehension skills are non-existent.
You are threatening people on this forum. That is what I read.Ha, we comprehend just fine. Your fake president does it almost daily; Trump lashes out on Twitter, going after Mueller, McCain

LMAO!!!!!! Not even Christopher Steele would say under oath that this "dossier" paid for by Fusion GPS that was given funds by the Hildebeast DNC was legitimate and based on fact. I have to admit that the entire premise was based on enraging leftards that Trump would pay Russian prostitutes to urinate in a bed that Obamamonkey and his trans-gendered "wife" slept in......I mean, who stood to profit from such a ridiculous story? Trump and his admin never signed off on Uranium One and got suitcases full of money to "grease the skids" or put 145 million dollars into the slush fund of the Clintons that was cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation......but you "rock on" wid yo' bad self, homeboy........

Changing hearts and minds with one baiting, fact free post at a time, eh, BWK???????

Law enforcement already verified the technical parts to the Dossier. What the cowardly Uranium one off topic comments have to do with that, is anyone's guess? That's for the audience of the intellectually impaired cultists. Your whole paragraph told us absolutely nothing. What an idiot.

Kindly go fuck yourself, troll. I didn't vote for Trump or anyone else in what is a banana republic. I abandoned the left versus right paradigm seven plus years a go. Was I happy that Trump won? Damn straight I was because I know what the Clinton crime family is all about. We had a "Hail Mary" pass from the 50 yard line with two seconds on the clock. If Trump was really selected by the white hats to return us to being a republic, we have a fighting chance. I remain cautiously optimistic while being somewhat jaded. You are simply a partisan, butthurt shill and probably a closet marxist to boot. Make absolutely NO mistake on this very salient point.....there is no fucking way that I would EVER align myself with the likes of you and the democrat communist party......not in this or any other lifetime. Are we clear on that point????

Yep, you and your KKK white hat mentality are too far gone. Hate will take you to your last days. I feel sorry for you. Seriously!

The KKK loves Donald Trump. They said if you don’t vote for him you’re a traitor. They even had make America great again splashed all over the front page of their KKK newspaper. Which I’ve linked to many times.

Where's the lie from my OP?

In the OP.

I’ve listed trumps lies. They’ve been all over the news for the last two years. Where are the Democrats lies? Her emails, your doctor, that’s it?

e garbage.
He was, he was talking to you about it.

I’ve listed trumps lies. They’ve been all over the news for the last two years. Where are the Democrats lies? Her emails, your doctor, that’s it?

Where they have always been, liar.

Can you believe it? Trump says thousands of documented lies over the last two years and Republicans on the USMB are still saying “what lie“?

Look it this loser who can't back up his claims. What a liar you proved to be.

What did I lie about?

What did I lie about?

Ha dumb ass, this is your quote; Liberals fail to do anything except lie. When you said that, you were accusing my OP of lying. What is the lie? If you can't answer, you are the liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back