Republicans failed to discredit the Steele Dossier

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the responsibility of the GOP to disprove the Fake Dossier. The promoters of the Fake Dossier are responsible for proving its veracity.

In RealityLand, Steele has admitted he used website comments as sources. What a scam.
And the FBI already admitted its veracity. I already posted the link, so get a clue.
The FBI did precisely the opposite, moron. Andrew McCabe himself said none of it was verified.

Arer you threatening forum members on here with murder,just because you can't mount a defense concerning the Steele Dossier? Boss, you really need to talk to someone about your serious condition.
The right has come unhinged. And that's weird because us liberals haven't done shit to them.

We haven't appointed any left wingers to the Supreme Court
We haven't passed any lefty laws. We can't because Republicans are in charge of the Senate and White House.

So why are right wingers mad now when they are in charge? Imagine how crazy they'll be in 2021 when they are not in charge anymore.
They are going insane because the law is working for us, and they know it. As a result, it is proving just how criminal Trump is. But what is worse, is that it is proving that folks like Dale Smith have resorted to threatening forum members because he himself, along with Trump's other cult members have been exposed for their complicit behavior in their support for criminals like Trump. This is what is eating their lunch. Mentally they cannot handle it, and violence is their outlet for their own insane tendencies.

"Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier 'is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain,'"

The comments referred to a series of memos written in 2016 by retired British spy Christopher Steele. They alleged a widespread conspiracy of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. The most salacious and damning allegations in the dossier remain unverified to this day. But the claims that form the bulk of the memos have held up over time, or at least proved to be partially true.

McCain denied giving the dossier to BuzzFeed in a 2017 interview with the Daily Caller but did acknowledge providing it to the FBI. He provided a copy of the unconfirmed memos to then-FBI Director James Comey.

Trump also slammed McCain Saturday for his vote against a full repeal of the Affordable Care Act on the Senate floor in July 2017.
"He had far worse 'stains' than this," Trump continued, "including thumbs down on repeal and replace after years of campaigning to repeal and replace!"
Meghan McCain did not mince words in her response, accusing Trump of being fixated on her father's legacy.
"No one will ever love you the way they loved my father," she tweeted Saturday. "I wish I had been given more Saturday's with him. Maybe spend yours with your family instead of on twitter obsessing over mine?"

On Sunday, Trump tweeted about McCain and the Russia dossier again, this time referring to McCain as being "last in his class" at the US Naval Academy. McCain graduated from the Annapolis, Maryland, school in 1958 and was laid to rest there last year.
What's your point? Everything Trump said is true.
Everything I say is true. And you will defend Trump no matter what so no one cares what you think. Go fucking vote next year. We will.

I'm telling you I believe we are going to get this guy out of here. The question is will he go quietly?
Which is why he should be indicted first for his crimes. He committed the hush money payments before and after he was elected. There is no policy that says a candidate should not be prosecuted in the commission of that crime to obtain the office.

The right has come unhinged. And that's weird because us liberals haven't done shit to them.

We haven't passed any lefty laws. We can't because Republicans are in charge of the Senate and White House.

So why are right wingers mad now when they are in charge? Imagine how crazy they'll be in 2021 when they are not in charge anymore.
They are going insane because the law is working for us, and they know it. As a result, it is proving just how criminal Trump is. But what is worse, is that it is proving that folks like Dale Smith have resorted to threatening forum members because he himself, along with Trump's other cult members have been exposed for their complicit behavior in their support for criminals like Trump. This is what is eating their lunch. Mentally they cannot handle it, and violence is their outlet for their own insane tendencies.

"Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier 'is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain,'"

The comments referred to a series of memos written in 2016 by retired British spy Christopher Steele. They alleged a widespread conspiracy of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. The most salacious and damning allegations in the dossier remain unverified to this day. But the claims that form the bulk of the memos have held up over time, or at least proved to be partially true.

McCain denied giving the dossier to BuzzFeed in a 2017 interview with the Daily Caller but did acknowledge providing it to the FBI. He provided a copy of the unconfirmed memos to then-FBI Director James Comey.

Trump also slammed McCain Saturday for his vote against a full repeal of the Affordable Care Act on the Senate floor in July 2017.
"He had far worse 'stains' than this," Trump continued, "including thumbs down on repeal and replace after years of campaigning to repeal and replace!"
Meghan McCain did not mince words in her response, accusing Trump of being fixated on her father's legacy.
"No one will ever love you the way they loved my father," she tweeted Saturday. "I wish I had been given more Saturday's with him. Maybe spend yours with your family instead of on twitter obsessing over mine?"

On Sunday, Trump tweeted about McCain and the Russia dossier again, this time referring to McCain as being "last in his class" at the US Naval Academy. McCain graduated from the Annapolis, Maryland, school in 1958 and was laid to rest there last year.
What's your point? Everything Trump said is true.
Everything I say is true. And you will defend Trump no matter what so no one cares what you think. Go fucking vote next year. We will.

I'm telling you I believe we are going to get this guy out of here. The question is will he go quietly?
Which is why he should be indicted first for his crimes.
What crimes, asshole?

The whole gang of coup plotters should be indicted.

Liberals fail to do anything except lie.
I’ve listed trumps lies. They’ve been all over the news for the last two years. Where are the Democrats lies? Her emails, your doctor, that’s it?
Where they have always been, liar.
Look it this loser who can't back up his claims. What a liar you proved to be.
What did I lie about?
Ha dumb ass, this is your quote; Liberals fail to do anything except lie. When you said that, you were accusing my OP of lying. What is the lie? If you can't answer, you are the liar.
I already answered you, and liar, just because you dont answer some skank doesn't mean you are lying.

It's not the responsibility of the GOP to disprove the Fake Dossier. The promoters of the Fake Dossier are responsible for proving its veracity.

In RealityLand, Steele has admitted he used website comments as sources. What a scam.
And the FBI already admitted its veracity. I already posted the link, so get a clue.

The FBI has admitted the dossier exists. They haven't proven any ROOOSIAN collusion or yellow showers.
You are deflecting like a coward. Stand up and be a man and debate what the OP is telling you. It's telling us that the parts that were investigated have been verified. Didn't say anything about Collusion.
It's hard for her to be a man when she's a woman. But let's not confuse you with facts.

Where they have always been, liar.
Look it this loser who can't back up his claims. What a liar you proved to be.
What did I lie about?
Ha dumb ass, this is your quote; Liberals fail to do anything except lie. When you said that, you were accusing my OP of lying. What is the lie? If you can't answer, you are the liar.
I already answered you, and liar, just because you dont answer some skank doesn't mean you are lying.
Thanks for proving to us that you are a liar.
What did I lie about?

The FBI has admitted the dossier exists. They haven't proven any ROOOSIAN collusion or yellow showers.
You are deflecting like a coward. Stand up and be a man and debate what the OP is telling you. It's telling us that the parts that were investigated have been verified. Didn't say anything about Collusion.

Yes, there are actual words that having meaning in the dossier: the, and, a, this, that.

But the rest is just hiLIARy's oppo attack propaganda.

If you had even one stone you'd admit that.

It's hard for her to be a man when she's a woman. But let's not confuse you with facts.

You can't really blame the beta for not recognizing an actual female.

I know. But that is what is needed. Lies don't last forever, as we see how they are catching up to Trump and the rest of his goons who have been using the office to enrich themselves. All of his complicit cultists are going to get a wake up call because of the mountain of lies and criminal conduct.

The best part about all this for me, is the fact that Trump and his complicit cultists were drawn out into the open, revealing who and what they are. There are too many bad adjectives to describe them, but at least the country and the world know what frauds and traitors they always were to this country. And the irony to all this is, we have Trump to thank for bringing all these Gargoyles out of the ground. Thank you Mr. Dump!
You live in a fantasy world.
I don’t know. Just like we didn’t expect so many idiots to show up and vote trump in 2016, you may be surprised at how many people are sorry they didn’t vote for hillary and they’re going to show up in 2020.

And remember the miracle it was that trump won MI,PA and WI.

Hillary didn’t campaign once in WI. The next democrat will.

And I seriously doubt you will win Michigan again.

So trump could b a one termer

Sealybutthurt SEZ??? "If'n you don't vote leftard, you're just an idiot!"

The world according to sealy. As I have stated on numerous occasions here that the chances of me slitting the throat of one of these commiecrats are exponentially higher than the chance of me supporting one. These commie fucks are pur
You live in a fantasy world.
I don’t know. Just like we didn’t expect so many idiots to show up and vote trump in 2016, you may be surprised at how many people are sorry they didn’t vote for hillary and they’re going to show up in 2020.

And remember the miracle it was that trump won MI,PA and WI.

Hillary didn’t campaign once in WI. The next democrat will.

And I seriously doubt you will win Michigan again.

So trump could b a one termer

The world according to sealy. As I have stated on numerous occasions here that the chances of me slitting the throat of one of these commiecrats are exponentially higher than the chance of me supporting one. These commie fucks are pure garbage.

e garbage.
Arer you threatening forum members on here with murder,just because you can't mount a defense concerning the Steele Dossier? Boss, you really need to talk to someone about your serious condition.

You mean they’re going to be even more crazy than they are now?

Yes, there are actual words that having meaning in the dossier: the, and, a, this, that.

But the rest is just hiLIARy's oppo attack propaganda.

If you had even one stone you'd admit that.
I'm not admitting anything. The FBI concluded that the parts of the Dossier were checked and verified. You can take up your butt hurt with them, not me.

Last edited:
This is why I posted this thread. To reveal how Doug Collins tried to get out in front of the Dossier transcripts by trying to imply something nefarious. You're doing the same thing. The interviews by Ohr, Page, and Strzok show what? They show nothing, and they certainly do not show a deep state. If anything, when you read the testimony by Page, it's clear she was doing her job as 100% as she should be. Planting the deep state nonsense would be comical if it weren't so outrageous.

You helped validate my thread by confirming it with your links.

Doug Collins tried to use skewed semantics and tricky editing to try and paint something that wasn't there.

If you have something specific from the transcripts that you think paints a deep state, post it word for word. because the links aren't telling us any more than the simple fact that these folks were doing their jobs.
What is clear is that Strozk, Page, Ohre, McCabe and Comey were colluding to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.
That's a retarded conclusion, and you've presented no evidence of such a thing.
Since when does evidence matter to you? You don't accept facts.
My OP sure did. And your lying ass hasn't debunked one word of it, because you can't.

This is why I posted this thread. To reveal how Doug Collins tried to get out in front of the Dossier transcripts by trying to imply something nefarious. You're doing the same thing. The interviews by Ohr, Page, and Strzok show what? They show nothing, and they certainly do not show a deep state. If anything, when you read the testimony by Page, it's clear she was doing her job as 100% as she should be. Planting the deep state nonsense would be comical if it weren't so outrageous.

Doug Collins tried to use skewed semantics and tricky editing to try and paint something that wasn't there.

If you have something specific from the transcripts that you think paints a deep state, post it word for word. because the links aren't telling us any more than the simple fact that these folks were doing their jobs.
What is clear is that Strozk, Page, Ohre, McCabe and Comey were colluding to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.
My OP sure did. And your lying ass hasn't debunked one word of it, because you can't.
Your link to fake news proves nothing except you're fed by the media like all the rest of you liars. Your bullshit link says right in the headline "may have". The trademark of liars.

He could have gotten the information from planet Neptune, and the outcome has been the same. The FBI has verified it. You or anyone else in your camp have not produced contrary evidence. That's all that counts in this equation. That's reality.

The world according to sealy. As I have stated on numerous occasions here that the chances of me slitting the throat of one of these commiecrats are exponentially higher than the chance of me supporting one. These commie fucks are pur
e garbage.

Your reading comprehension skills are non-existent.
You are threatening people on this forum. That is what I read.Ha, we comprehend just fine. Your fake president does it almost daily; Trump lashes out on Twitter, going after Mueller, McCain
Can you link to the post where he threatens people?
Are you capable of scrolling up and down with your computer idiot? You can find it for yourself sorry ass.

They don't like the sources we provide anyways. They are just liberal sources that are biased. And they can't find anything about it on Fox.

And they don't even care. Did he change his mind after seeing Trump threatened people or is he going to explain it away.

Sort of what they did when John McCain was running against Obama and he said the fundamentals of our economy are strong. Clearly he didn't realize the seriousness of the situation. Republicans never did. They watched Obama easily fix what was wrong and put our economy back to normal. But it was never enough for them.

Anyways, my point is this. These guys don't realize just now NOT liberal the media is. They may appear to be but that's only to divide us on things like god, gays, guns and racism.

As far as the fucking we are getting financially from the rich and Republicans, hardly goes mentioned.

But they say Obama bailed the corporations out and so he's the corporate sellout. Give me a fucking break. The man was getting us out of the great recession. Corporations are very important to the USA. Republicans want to pretend they aren't or that they wouldn't have done what Obama did. Sure they would have. They would have just let GM go bankrupt to fuck the unions. And that's why Obama bailed them out. And those GM union fucks voted for Trump? I hope they get what's coming to them. Bye bye union.

Hundreds and hundreds of posts with the evidence have already been submitted.

Go read it.

Your link to fake news proves nothing except you're fed by the media like all the rest of you liars. Your bullshit link says right in the headline "may have". The trademark of liars.
You're brainwashed and don't even know it.
So it doesn't say "may have"? lol, liars all.

The FBI hasn't said anything about "may have." Get over yourself and your own lies.
You keep saying that, but all you have is an opinion piece by Michael Maddow. Where is the statement by an FBI official saying the dossier has been verified?

Tech Firm in Steele Dossier May Have Been Used by Russian Spies

It's always been peculiar as to why Republicans always worked so hard to discredit the Steele Dossier. Now we know why. Because the technical parts of the Dossier have born fruit from the truth tree, exposing the nefarious behaviors surrounding Trump and his campaign. People, this is what Republicans and their voting stooge population didn't want the public to see. Each time we see more of the Dossier, the more we see that there is absolutely nothing fake about it.

Republicans have also done everything they could to discredit Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr, under the direction of Doug Collins. You know, another water boy for Trump. Collins has been dripping out bits and pieces of transcripts trying to make these three look bad by including only those parts that appear to make them look bad, when in fact, they actually look good, once you read all the transcripts. They will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit this investigation into Russia, that it makes one want to vomit in disgust as to how far they will go to hide the truth. Too bad for these criminals and their complicit followers, it just isn't working. The truth just keeps eating your lunch you worthless traitors.

I would have liked to have watched the video. I clicked on it but a message came up saying it wasn't available.

As far as I know, all of the parts of the dossier that have been investigated have resulted in the dossier being correct.

The only part that has any questions is that Michael Cohen was in Prague but he claims he wasn't but cell tower records show his phone was in the area of Pargue.

Maybe Cohen was in the area of Prague but not in the city itself so he can honestly say he wasn't in Prague.

Other than that one part nothing else in that dossier has ever been proven incorrect or questionable. At least that I know of.

You haven't posted any such thing, retard. You posted a link to an opinion piece that quotes Michael Maddow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back