🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans in 2 to 1 ratio say they would support Israel over US if interests were divided

Do you support US or Israel when their interests are divided?

• Total voters
Bloomberg Politics National Poll Finds Deep Partisan Split on Israel and Iran - Bloomberg Politics

So republicans are traitors to this country....not really a surprise...republicans here please tell us do you support the US or Israel when the 2 nations interests are different?

Not really a surprise that you would put up a poll as ridiculous as this. I fully support Israel (sorry you anti-semite) but if push comes to shove, I will ALWAYS support the United States.

Get your act together guy - you appear stupid.

Last edited:
I support the US

RW's not so much

Pootin' and Nettieyahoo FOREVER.

THEY'VE FLOWN THEIR FLAGS ^^^^^
and those flags aren't the American flag.

I support the US

RW's not so much

The anti-semitism in this country is amazing since Barry became tyrant. Sort of reminds me of pre-war Germany.

The question was if you support Netanyahu over Obama in their clashes, not whose nation's interests you would support.
-1x-1.png

The question was if you support Netanyahu over Obama in their clashes, not whose nation's interests you would support.
-1x-1.png

Well, hell, if you put it that way....I would nearly ALWAYS support Netanyahu over that idiot in the White House. Obama is a well known Israel hater and there is no love lost between him and England as well. It's what he was taught by both his communist Father and his communist other Father Frank Marshall Davis (whom, I might add) is most likely his actual Father.

I support the US

RW's not so much

The anti-semitism in this country is amazing since Barry became tyrant. Sort of reminds me of pre-war Germany.
Why, were you there?

Why do you think nearly 2/3 of republican respondents to Bloomberg's poll felt our interests should be subservient to israel's?

Why do you think disagreeing with that view is anti-semetic?

-1x-1.png

Well, hell, if you put it that way....I would nearly ALWAYS support Netanyahu over that idiot in the White House. Obama is a well known Israel hater and there is no love lost between him and England as well. It's what he was taught by both his communist Father and his communist other Father Frank Marshall Davis (whom, I might add) is most likely his actual Father.
I didn't put it that way. That was the way it was. It was the disingenuous OP that made the claim that Republicans support Israeli interests over American 2 - 1.

I support the US

RW's not so much

Why, were you there?

Why do you think nearly 2/3 of republican respondents to Bloomberg's poll felt our interests should be subservient to israel's?

Why do you think disagreeing with that view is anti-semetic?

Actually I was born during the end of the war. The "disagreeing" you refer to appears to be pure hatred. Based on what? The only logical conclusion that one can come to is that because your leader demands it of you. Either that, or you feel emboldened by your leader's stance against Israel. So, which is it?

I support the US

RW's not so much

His presidency has allowed the antiAmerican agenda freaks of the right and left to emerge.

I have no loyalty to liberals, none. They seek to undermine the US Constitution, our laws, and our citizens they do not deserve our loyalty.

-1x-1.png

I didn't put it that way. That was the way it was. It was the disingenuous OP that made the claim that Republicans support Israeli interests over American 2 - 1.
Again, that was not the only question asked.

I support the US

RW's not so much

His presidency has allowed the antiAmerican agenda freaks of the right and left to emerge.

What the hell have you done with Jake? This is surely an imposter! :dance:

Forum List

Back