🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans in 2 to 1 ratio say they would support Israel over US if interests were divided

Do you support US or Israel when their interests are divided?

• Total voters
They are irrationally afraid that Israel with be taken over, and that it will interfere with the Rapture.

Obama is a well known Israel hater and there is no love lost between him and England as well

What alternate reality do you live in?

medal.jpg

I think there can be legitimate criticism of Israel. I just never see it here.
As for the thread. Of course it's dishonest. The poll was about leaders. Most Americans understand that Bibi deeply cares about Israel and is working hard for its interests. They also understand that Obama sees Anerica as the biggest obstacle to world peace and capitalism as the biggest impediment to happiness.

Good grief!! when are you hacks going to grow up and act like adults.
I would get mad as well if my loyalty to a foreign nation before my own was called out.

It's Obama that is backing the radical Muslims instead of the U.S. and our allies. We should stand by our allies, not fucked up countries like Iran. Standing against Obama's deal with his muslim buddies is in the best interest of America.

As for the thread. Of course it's dishonest. The poll was about leaders. Most Americans understand that Bibi deeply cares about Israel and is working hard for its interests. They also understand that Obama sees Anerica as the biggest obstacle to world peace and capitalism as the biggest impediment to happiness.
You're being dishonest. The poll specifically asked about support for Israel's intrrests over our own

I would get mad as well if my loyalty to a foreign nation before my own was called out.
So, what of your devotion to Palestine?
Why do you assume I have a devotion to anyone? I am an American.I stand with people who are being systematically slaughtered in a genocide around the world. This isn't about Palestine.
Bloomberg Politics National Poll Finds Deep Partisan Split on Israel and Iran - Bloomberg Politics

So republicans are traitors to this country....not really a surprise...republicans here please tell us do you support the US or Israel when the 2 nations interests are different?

Well, considering they are in the region and are the lucky recipients of 24/7 terror attacks, I think their best interests are more important... as long as it only involves the ME.
Over the US interests?
Actually it didn't. It clearly asked if American and Israeli interests divided who would you support...most republicans said Israel.

You do realize that in 2009 Obama could have let both capitalism and America come crashing down, right?

Forum List

Back