🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans in 2 to 1 ratio say they would support Israel over US if interests were divided

Do you support US or Israel when their interests are divided?

• Total voters
Will you say the same about israel?

It is American to support Israel.

It is un-American to let your support of a country eclipse your loyalty to your own.

well, 25% of responses to the poll in this thread disagree. that is what is being mocked here

Well, when you make a thread which purposely misleads the readers, you are going to get those kinds of results. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, it wasn't anything of the sort. The question was who would a respondent be more sympathetic to in a conflict between Obama and Netanyahu.

Lovely.

I think there can be legitimate criticism of Israel. I just never see it here.
As for the thread. Of course it's dishonest. The poll was about leaders. Most Americans understand that Bibi deeply cares about Israel and is working hard for its interests. They also understand that Obama sees Anerica as the biggest obstacle to world peace and capitalism as the biggest impediment to happiness.
You're being dishonest. The poll specifically asked about support for Israel's intrrests over our own

Interesting, your article implies nothing of the sort.

I support the US

RW's not so much

Pootin' and Nettieyahoo FOREVER.

THEY'VE FLOWN THEIR FLAGS ^^^^^
and those flags aren't the American flag.

The anti-semitism in this country is amazing since Barry became tyrant. Sort of reminds me of pre-war Germany.
You weren't living during pre-war Germany and ANY criticism of Israel or SOME bad Jews is deemed anti-semitic to overly sensitive indoctrinated people. Are Jews above reproach in your world?

I think there can be legitimate criticism of Israel. I just never see it here.
As for the thread. Of course it's dishonest. The poll was about leaders. Most Americans understand that Bibi deeply cares about Israel and is working hard for its interests. They also understand that Obama sees Anerica as the biggest obstacle to world peace and capitalism as the biggest impediment to happiness.
You're being dishonest. The poll specifically asked about support for Israel's intrrests over our own

Interesting, your article implies nothing of the sort.
How can you say that?
"Republicans by a ratio of more than 2-to-1 say the U.S. should support Israel even when its stances diverge with American interests, a new Bloomberg Politics poll finds."

When it comes to relations between the U.S. and Israel, which of the following do you agree with more? (Read options. Rotate.)
45 Israel is an important ally, the only democracy in the region, and we should support it even if our
interests diverge
47 Israel is an ally but we should pursue America's interests when we disagree with them
8 Not sure

That's direct from the article and from the survey...
so care to retract your statement that the article doesn't support the thread title?

Even though it's clearly been shown that the article does support the op, and that claims to the contrary are lies?

Interesting I should find while examining the methodology used in the poll, that the results were weighted by age and race. What does that have to do with support or opposition to Israel? That throws the veracity of the poll out the window, as it acknowledges that "Results based on smaller samples of respondents—such as by gender or age—have a larger margin of error."

Meaning that weighted results based on age or gender as with age and race are bound to have more skewed results. This poll is a fraud.

Last edited:
Even though it's clearly been shown that the article does support the op, and that claims to the contrary are lies?

Interesting I should find while examining the methodology used in the poll, that the results were weighted by age and race. What does that have to do with support or opposition to Israel? That throws the veracity of the poll out the window, as it acknowledges that "Results based on smaller samples of respondents—such as by gender or age—have a larger margin of error."

Meaning that weighted results based on age or gender as with age and race are bound to have more skewed results. This poll is a fraud.
kiddo all that means is you don't understand statistics.
a larger margin of error doesn't invalidate results.
polls meant to represent the general public need respondents that represent the general public. hence, weighted results.

you're looking foolish. can you at least admit that you, and others, were very, very, provably wrong when you were trying to pretend that the poll did not ask about placing israel's interests ahead of our own?

a larger margin of error doesn't invalidate results.

Yes it does. The larger the margin of error, the more likelihood that the poll doesn't reflect the true views of the respondents.

Nice try, sir.
that's true.
do you think the margin of error was over 16%? because i can tell you without looking, it wasn't.

AND IT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU AND OTHER IDIOT LIARS CLAIMED THAT THE SURVEY DID NOT ASK ABOUT PUTTING ISRAEL'S INTERESTS AHEAD OF OUR OWN.

WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU JUST OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKE?

seriously, grow up and admit your mistake.

I'd rather support one country over my home country than support EVERY other country more than my own like you liberals do.

I support the US

RW's not so much

Pootin' and Nettieyahoo FOREVER.

THEY'VE FLOWN THEIR FLAGS ^^^^^
and those flags aren't the American flag.

The anti-semitism in this country is amazing since Barry became tyrant. Sort of reminds me of pre-war Germany.
You weren't living during pre-war Germany and ANY criticism of Israel or SOME bad Jews is deemed anti-semitic to overly sensitive indoctrinated people. Are Jews above reproach in your world?

Yeah, you are right. But I have read history, fool. Have you? if you haven't noticed the blatant anti-semitism that has taken much of the liberal world by storm since that faculty lounge communist took over, then you are blind, or willfully ignorant. Your choice.

do you think the margin of error was over 16%? because i can tell you without looking, it wasn't.

I think the poll didn't specify the margin of error for age and race, though it did acknowledge the margin was larger since the sample size was smaller. Meaning this poll is not a true representation of the views of those polled.

As long as the United States has an anti American in the white hut it isn't about to have interests that I support. I do not support Iran having nuclear weapons. Under obama the US does. That's where Israel and the US divides and I do not and will not support a regime that intends to agitate for nuclear war with us on the losing side.

I think the poll didn't specify the margin of error for age and race, though it did acknowledge the margin was larger since the sample size was smaller. Meaning this poll is not a true representation of the views of those polled.
Again, you're just showing your own ignorance.
All polls, unless the sample size is the whole, have a margin of error.

WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU JUST OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKE?

Because there isn't one. When you look between the lines, it shows the poll, and your thread, to be a hack job.
Kid, you're living in a fantasy world. If you won't acknowledge reality, i can't help you.

You can't even admit that a question was asked when the proof is in black and white and served up to you on a platter

"Support Israel over U.S. if interests were divided"? The survey didn't say that. The survey said "when Israel's stances diverge with American interests". The subject is so ambiguous that only progs would pick it up and spin it for feeble political rhetoric. What do "stances" mean? Is a stance a statement of survival? What do American "interests" mean? How are are American interests illustrated except by a left wing president who prefers to act outside the law and support nuclear objectives for an outlaw regime what has indicated time and time again that it's intent is to obliterate Israel? The poll indicates that republicans think about issues and democrats go with whatever the administration promotes without taking the time to think about it. It's easier that way and besides , the progs get to call republicans "traitors" That's good for a day without having to support Barry Hussein.

Forum List

Back