🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans in 2 to 1 ratio say they would support Israel over US if interests were divided

Do you support US or Israel when their interests are divided?

• Total voters
I think there can be legitimate criticism of Israel. I just never see it here.
As for the thread. Of course it's dishonest. The poll was about leaders. Most Americans understand that Bibi deeply cares about Israel and is working hard for its interests. They also understand that Obama sees Anerica as the biggest obstacle to world peace and capitalism as the biggest impediment to happiness.

You do realize that in 2009 Obama could have let both capitalism and America come crashing down, right?
LOL!!! In 2009 we were on course for a recovery. Bush had contained most of the damage. The banks were lending to each other again,the Dow had bottomed out, and unemployment was lower than what it was going to be for the next 6 years.
Libs dont know history.

Sorry, but years from now, NO student is going to read a history book that says "...and the economy was just starting to pick back up, thanks to George W. Bush."

Never gonna happen. His legacy is already set. No wishful thinking can change that.
Cause Liberals lie.

There's always an excuse..
"He said something contrary to what I want to believe, so he MUST be lying."
:rolleyes:

As for the thread. Of course it's dishonest. The poll was about leaders. Most Americans understand that Bibi deeply cares about Israel and is working hard for its interests. They also understand that Obama sees Anerica as the biggest obstacle to world peace and capitalism as the biggest impediment to happiness.

You do realize that in 2009 Obama could have let both capitalism and America come crashing down, right?
LOL!!! In 2009 we were on course for a recovery. Bush had contained most of the damage. The banks were lending to each other again,the Dow had bottomed out, and unemployment was lower than what it was going to be for the next 6 years.
Libs dont know history.

Sorry, but years from now, NO student is going to read a history book that says "...and the economy was just starting to pick back up, thanks to George W. Bush."

Never gonna happen. His legacy is already set. No wishful thinking can change that.
Cause Liberals lie.

Obama's joke of a term will be built up because he's half black even though he really did nothing but put out communist laws.

Libs dont know history.

Cause Liberals lie.

Obama's joke of a term will be built up because he's half black even though he really did nothing but put out communist laws.

I love how contradict yourself in the space of one sentence.

You say he did nothing, EXCEPT "put out communist laws."

There's your problem. If he put out laws, he didn't do 'nothing'.

You call them 'communist laws' simply because you disagree with them. Not because they are factually communist.

Look it up, the ACA and the standard communist healthcare system are not the same thing.

Conservatives are so completely and utterly without fact in this day and age. Everything is opinion with you guys. It's why you can't seem to win a rational debate. It's why your 'home base' is Evangelical Opinion Land. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic..

For your pathetic contradictory sentence, you once again you get the
clear.png
clear.png

Libs dont know history.

Cause Liberals lie.

You call them 'communist laws' simply because you disagree with them. Not because they are factually communist.

Look it up, the ACA and the standard communist healthcare system are not the same thing.

Conservatives are so completely and utterly without fact in this day and age. Everything is opinion with you guys. It's why you can't seem to win a rational debate. It's why your 'home base' is Evangelical Opinion Land. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic..

clear.png
clear.png
He's a communist pig. He lied and lied about his healthcare bill. He probably didn't even fucking read it himself. Saying people could keep their doctors and on and on. Then when it comes out people realize he's a lying piece of shit when their health care goes up and they can't see their old doctors.

Libs dont know history.

Cause Liberals lie.

clear.png
clear.png

It's all about a cosmic "struggle" with them. Just as it is with America's enemies...

Will you say the same about israel?

It is American to support Israel.

It is un-American to let your support of a country eclipse your loyalty to your own.

It is American to support Israel and it is also right to support Israel no matter your nationality. I support Israel and those who support Israel I stand by - if Obama doesn't support Israel or says our interests and Israel's interests are not mutual then I support Israel over any decision he makes on behalf of America. He represents America but he does not represent me in his actions towards Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel. I find his behavior towards Bibi and Israel to be both reprehensible and embarrassing. I vote Israel.

Cause Liberals lie.

clear.png
clear.png
He's a communist pig. He lied and lied about his healthcare bill. He probably didn't even fucking read it himself. Saying people could keep their doctors and on and on. Then when it comes out people realize he's a lying piece of shit when their health care goes up and they can't see their old doctors.

Your first sentence has absolutely nothing to do with the following four. Therefore, you come off as both unfocused and skewed by personal bias (your hate for 'communism' and 'pigs').

Furthermore, we were talking about how he did 'nothing' during his presidency, and now, apparently, he did so much that you can't even pick a topic and stick with it. Whether it is or not, people will look at the topic jumping as deflection.

(I feel like I'm training you for a competitive debate tomorrow at school :rolleyes: All I want is an intelligent discourse. If you can't provide that, I'll look elsewhere.)

Cause Liberals lie.

clear.png
clear.png

Your first sentence has absolutely nothing to do with the following four. Therefore, you come off as both unfocused and skewed by personal bias (your hate for 'communism' and 'pigs').

Furthermore, we were talking about how he did 'nothing' during his presidency, and now, apparently, he did so much that you can't even pick a topic and stick with it. Whether it is or not, people will look at the topic jumping as deflection.

(I feel like I'm training you for a competitive debate tomorrow at school :rolleyes: All I want is an intelligent discourse. If you can't provide that, I'll look elsewhere.)
All you've talked about is me trying to deflect. Is that not deflecting? You don't post anything with any content.

Bloomberg Politics National Poll Finds Deep Partisan Split on Israel and Iran - Bloomberg Politics

So republicans are traitors to this country....not really a surprise...republicans here please tell us do you support the US or Israel when the 2 nations interests are different?

No dipshit. It means we help our allies.
Hard to comprehend isn't it for you? DO YOU SUPPORT THE USA OR ISRAEL IF THEY WENT IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS ON SAME SUBJECT...clear?

Libs dont know history.

Wow....drink much kool aid?
Your admission of defeat is acknowledged and accepted.

Libs dont know history.

Because leftists write history. We know.

clear.png
clear.png

All you've talked about is me trying to deflect. Is that not deflecting? You don't post anything with any content.

Read again, Supes.

I just said the scattered narrative you put out looks like deflection, not that it is.
What I spoke about (at great lengths) is your lack of a coherent point.
You still lack one.

Did he do 'nothing', or did he do too much? You can't decide..

It is American to support Israel.

It is un-American to let your support of a country eclipse your loyalty to your own.

well, 25% of responses to the poll in this thread disagree. that is what is being mocked here

Well, when you make a thread which purposely misleads the readers, you are going to get those kinds of results. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, it wasn't anything of the sort. The question was who would a respondent be more sympathetic to in a conflict between Obama and Netanyahu.

Lovely.
This is you admitting the question was asked?
No, thats you saying it wasn't.
You're being dishonest. The poll specifically asked about support for Israel's intrrests over our own

Interesting, your article implies nothing of the sort.
That must be you admitting that the question was asked. Whoops, that's denial again.
so care to retract your statement that the article doesn't support the thread title?

Nope.
That's not it either. So where do you admit your mistake?

Ahh, there you go dictating reality again.
Right. How dare i dictate reality by quoting you!

Quoting me? You put words in my mouth. Sorry, not hungry.

How odd. I became aware politically some time in the 60s, and ever since that time it was possible to support Israel AND the United States.

Nowadays, antisemitic leftist children demand it be one or the other.

clear.png
clear.png

Read again, Supes.

I just said the scattered narrative you put out looks like deflection, not that it is.
You still lack one.

So was it deflection or was it not? You seem to lack coherence.
That and an understanding of the word "except".

clear.png
clear.png

Read again, Supes.

You still lack one.

He did nothing good but too much bad. He lied about the healthcare bill to get public support. He said you could keep your same doctor and that prices wouldn't go up. You could not keep your same doctor and prices did go up. I thought you were smart enough to realize what I'm saying. I didn't know I was talking to a 3rd grader that needs every detail explained to him.

clear.png
clear.png

Read again, Supes.

You still lack one.

He did nothing good but too much bad. He lied about the healthcare bill to get public support. He said you could keep your same doctor and that prices wouldn't go up. You could not keep your same doctor and prices did go up. I thought you were smart enough to realize what I'm saying. I didn't know I was talking to a 3rd grader that needs every detail explained to him.
Maybe he's intentionally obtuse. There's a lot of there here.

Read again, Supes.

You still lack one.

Maybe he's intentionally obtuse. There's a lot of there here.
Yeah. He just refused to acknowledge my comments through deflecting either too stupid to understand the point of what I was writing or intentionally turning away from an actual discussion.

Oh there is no circumstance in which I would support the current US Federal Government. Zero... None ... Nada.

There is no question, if the US screwed Israel I would stand with Israel over the cult.

clear.png
clear.png

Read again, Supes.

You still lack one.

We get it, you dislike the results of the ACA. I'm sorry you feel that way.

MY point was it has nothing to do with communism, despite your insistence on mentioning the word in half of your posts.

Forum List

Back