🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans in 2 to 1 ratio say they would support Israel over US if interests were divided

Do you support US or Israel when their interests are divided?

• Total voters
"Support Israel over U.S. if interests were divided"? The survey didn't say that. The survey said "when Israel's stances diverge with American interests". The subject is so ambiguous that only progs would pick it up and spin it for feeble political rhetoric. What do "stances" mean? Is a stance a statement of survival? What do American "interests" mean? How are are American interests illustrated except by a left wing president who prefers to act outside the law and support nuclear objectives for an outlaw regime what has indicated time and time again that it's intent is to obliterate Israel?
There is nothing ambiguous about that question

Kid, you're living in a fantasy world. If you won't acknowledge reality, i can't help you.

I don't blindly acknowledge other people's versions of reality. Simply because I don't let other people dictate my own. Your reality is that Republicans love Israel more than America. All you have is one paltry poll of 1008 people weighted on age and race that somehow confirms your belief of such.

My reality is that you are being flatly dishonest.

All polls, unless the sample size is the whole, have a margin of error.

But the poll was weighted on two segments. Not the whole.
You. Don't. Understand. Statistics. Or. Polling.

I have neither the time, patience, or inclination to instruct you. I also wouldn't be good at it.
Statistikhengst is the guy who can explain it to you if anyone here can

Kid, you're living in a fantasy world. If you won't acknowledge reality, i can't help you.

I don't blindly acknowledge other people's versions of reality. Simply because I don't let other people dictate my own. Your reality is that Republicans love Israel more than America. All you have is one paltry poll of 1008 people weighted on age and race that somehow confirms your belief of such.

My reality is that you are being flatly dishonest.
You won't even acknowledge the question was asked, meaning you also don't let reality dictate your reality.

Will you say the same about israel?

It is American to support Israel.

It is un-American to let your support of a country eclipse your loyalty to your own.

well, 25% of responses to the poll in this thread disagree. that is what is being mocked here

Well, when you make a thread which purposely misleads the readers, you are going to get those kinds of results. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, it wasn't anything of the sort. The question was who would a respondent be more sympathetic to in a conflict between Obama and Netanyahu.

Lovely.
This is you admitting the question was asked?
No, thats you saying it wasn't.
I think there can be legitimate criticism of Israel. I just never see it here.
As for the thread. Of course it's dishonest. The poll was about leaders. Most Americans understand that Bibi deeply cares about Israel and is working hard for its interests. They also understand that Obama sees Anerica as the biggest obstacle to world peace and capitalism as the biggest impediment to happiness.
You're being dishonest. The poll specifically asked about support for Israel's intrrests over our own

Interesting, your article implies nothing of the sort.
That must be you admitting that the question was asked. Whoops, that's denial again.
so care to retract your statement that the article doesn't support the thread title?

Nope.
That's not it either. So where do you admit your mistake?

Cut to the chase. It's all about Barry Hussein's secret nuclear deal with Iran. You almost gotta laugh that Hussein is "negotiating" while the U.S. Navy is following Iran ships containing alleged arms supplies for jihad terrorists. Republicans are better informed than the knee jerk zombies who call themselves democrats.

All polls, unless the sample size is the whole, have a margin of error.

But the poll was weighted on two segments. Not the whole.
You. Don't. Understand. Statistics. Or. Polling.

I have neither the time, patience, or inclination to instruct you. I also wouldn't be good at it.

Then uh, how can you lecture me on the understanding of statistics and polling?
Not everyone is a teacher

As for the thread. Of course it's dishonest. The poll was about leaders. Most Americans understand that Bibi deeply cares about Israel and is working hard for its interests. They also understand that Obama sees Anerica as the biggest obstacle to world peace and capitalism as the biggest impediment to happiness.

You do realize that in 2009 Obama could have let both capitalism and America come crashing down, right?
LOL!!! In 2009 we were on course for a recovery. Bush had contained most of the damage. The banks were lending to each other again,the Dow had bottomed out, and unemployment was lower than what it was going to be for the next 6 years.
Libs dont know history.

Bloomberg Politics National Poll Finds Deep Partisan Split on Israel and Iran - Bloomberg Politics

So republicans are traitors to this country....not really a surprise...republicans here please tell us do you support the US or Israel when the 2 nations interests are different?

No dipshit. It means we help our allies.
Hard to comprehend isn't it for you? DO YOU SUPPORT THE USA OR ISRAEL IF THEY WENT IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS ON SAME SUBJECT...clear?

You do realize that in 2009 Obama could have let both capitalism and America come crashing down, right?
LOL!!! In 2009 we were on course for a recovery. Bush had contained most of the damage. The banks were lending to each other again,the Dow had bottomed out, and unemployment was lower than what it was going to be for the next 6 years.
Libs dont know history.

Wow....drink much kool aid?

In all fairness, the questions are poorly worded. But people should be less knee-jerk and more contemplative when they answer such questions, because politicians look at polls.

Bloomberg Politics National Poll Finds Deep Partisan Split on Israel and Iran - Bloomberg Politics

So republicans are traitors to this country....not really a surprise...republicans here please tell us do you support the US or Israel when the 2 nations interests are different?

No dipshit. It means we help our allies.
Hard to comprehend isn't it for you? DO YOU SUPPORT THE USA OR ISRAEL IF THEY WENT IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS ON SAME SUBJECT...clear?

Libs dont know history.

Wow....drink much kool aid?

I'm doing that right now ya dipshit.
I support Israels stance on iran over the bullshit our muslim is proposing.
Dont like it? Dont care.

It is un-American to let your support of a country eclipse your loyalty to your own.

well, 25% of responses to the poll in this thread disagree. that is what is being mocked here

Well, when you make a thread which purposely misleads the readers, you are going to get those kinds of results. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, it wasn't anything of the sort. The question was who would a respondent be more sympathetic to in a conflict between Obama and Netanyahu.

Lovely.
You're being dishonest. The poll specifically asked about support for Israel's intrrests over our own

That must be you admitting that the question was asked. Whoops, that's denial again.
so care to retract your statement that the article doesn't support the thread title?

Nope.

Ahh, there you go dictating reality again.

Libs dont know history.

Sorry, but years from now, NO student is going to read a history book that says "...and the economy was just starting to pick back up, thanks to George W. Bush."

Never gonna happen. His legacy is already set. No wishful thinking can change that.

Lovely.

Nope.

Ahh, there you go dictating reality again.
Right. How dare i dictate reality by quoting you!

As an ally of the United States, My support of the United States is the same thing as My support of Israel.

If the interests of Michigan and Louisiana are different, it does not mean that I will support the USA any less, or be a traitor to either state if I happen to agree with one over the other.

Your poll is full of false premises and faulty logic.

Do try to get an adult to help you before posting.

Libs dont know history.

Sorry, but years from now, NO student is going to read a history book that says "...and the economy was just starting to pick back up, thanks to George W. Bush."

Never gonna happen. His legacy is already set. No wishful thinking can change that.
Cause Liberals lie.

Forum List

Back