🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans in 2 to 1 ratio say they would support Israel over US if interests were divided

Do you support US or Israel when their interests are divided?

• Total voters
I support the US

RW's not so much

Pootin' and Nettieyahoo FOREVER.

THEY'VE FLOWN THEIR FLAGS ^^^^^
and those flags aren't the American flag.

The anti-semitism in this country is amazing since Barry became tyrant. Sort of reminds me of pre-war Germany.
Why, were you there?

Why do you think nearly 2/3 of republican respondents to Bloomberg's poll felt our interests should be subservient to israel's?

Why do you think disagreeing with that view is anti-semetic?

Actually I was born during the end of the war. The "disagreeing" you refer to appears to be pure hatred. Based on what? The only logical conclusion that one can come to is that because your leader demands it of you. Either that, or you feel emboldened by your leader's stance against Israel. So, which is it?
Please make yourself clearer. It seems to me that you feel that putting the interests of the united states ahead of those of israel is anti-semitic. Is that correct?

This past week Fox News strategic analyst Ralph Peters was effusive in praising Russia he asserted “has a real leader, while our President is incapable and unwilling to lead.” Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani could barely contain his enthusiasm for Putin and said “Putin decides what he wants to do and does it in half a day. He makes a decision and executes it quickly and everybody reacts. That’s what you call a real leader.”

RW's are un-American ... this board agreed with the above ^^^^^^^^

It's more about the irrational hatred of everything Obama.

Actually no. Obama has never made any bones whatsoever about his hatred of "colonialism" and what it entails. While he has never expressed outward "hatred" for either Israel or England - his actions speak louder than words. You grow up as a communist (with a Father that was supposedly a "victim" of colonialism) and then are mentored by a devout communist - what the hell else could one believe?

Again, I am a proud American. I am also a supporter of Israel. Always have been and always will be. If it rankles a few feathers, so be it. I would take Netanyahu any day of the week and twice on Sunday before Obama.

I support the US

RW's not so much

The anti-semitism in this country is amazing since Barry became tyrant. Sort of reminds me of pre-war Germany.
Why, were you there?

Why do you think nearly 2/3 of republican respondents to Bloomberg's poll felt our interests should be subservient to israel's?

Actually I was born during the end of the war. The "disagreeing" you refer to appears to be pure hatred. Based on what? The only logical conclusion that one can come to is that because your leader demands it of you. Either that, or you feel emboldened by your leader's stance against Israel. So, which is it?
Please make yourself clearer. It seems to me that you feel that putting the interests of the united states ahead of those of israel is anti-semitic. Is that correct?

Show me where I said that. The "interests" of the United States? What the hell does that mean? Is it in the interests of the United States for Israel to cease being our ally? Are you serious!?!?

I support the US

RW's not so much

Why, were you there?

I can only imagine that a hack of your caliber imagines that Obama's interest are tantamount to America's interests and those who disagree with your "Dear Leader" are traitors.

Bloomberg Politics National Poll Finds Deep Partisan Split on Israel and Iran - Bloomberg Politics

So republicans are traitors to this country....not really a surprise...republicans here please tell us do you support the US or Israel when the 2 nations interests are different?

Not really a surprise that you would put up a poll as ridiculous as this. I fully support Israel (sorry you anti-semite) but if push comes to shove, I will ALWAYS support the United States.

Get your act together guy - you appear stupid.
Do you people always throw the whining anti semite crap out there when someone disagrees with your irrational love affair with Israel?
Good grief!! when are you hacks going to grow up and act like adults.
I would get mad as well if my loyalty to a foreign nation before my own was called out.

22 years in both the US Army and the DIA. Never had my "loyalty" questioned once you fool. Grow up kid.
No one said you I was talking to the one whining about it.
The question was if you support Netanyahu over Obama in their clashes, not whose nation's interests you would support.
-1x-1.png
One of several questions they asked.

I have no loyalty to liberals, none. They seek to undermine the US Constitution, our laws, and our citizens they do not deserve our loyalty.
Its the USA not a politician.Its the USA or Israel.

I support the US

RW's not so much

Why, were you there?

I can only imagine that a hack of your caliber imagines that Obama's interest are tantamount to America's interests and those who disagree with your "Dear Leader" are traitors.

Yeah, I don't get this "in our interests, bullshit, but I assume that it means getting rid of Israel in favor of a Palestinian State or some bullshit like that. I believe that it comes from this faculty lounge communist's "secret desire" or some inane bullshit like that. Screw Obama and his "desires".

Republicans are so defensive when their darling Israel is brought up..It's like knocking up the virgin prom queen or something LOL

I support the US

RW's not so much

Why, were you there?

you, calling someone a hack............ LMAO

Both Putin and Netanyahu are stronger leaders than the community organizer America elected. Even so, I don't support Putin's policies over Obama's, but I sure as hell support Netanyahu's.

I support the US

RW's not so much

Why, were you there?

What your limited imagination can handle doesn't concen me.

What does concern me is the repeated lie you told in this thread that respondents weren't asked specifically if israel's interests should be put ahead of our own.

So which of us is the "hack?" I'm not spreading false information, you are.

I support the US

RW's not so much

Why, were you there?

Show me where I said that. The "interests" of the United States? What the hell does that mean? Is it in the interests of the United States for Israel to cease being our ally? Are you serious!?!?
I'm sorry, i thought your immediate condemnation of the thread ctiticizing people who put israel's interests ahead of our own as anti-semitic meant you believed that those putting the united states first were anti-semitic.

If that is not the case i apologize for the confusion.

Why, were you there?

What does concern me is the repeated lie you told in this thread that respondents weren't asked specifically if israel's interests should be put ahead of our own.

Read your links before you start thread with decidedly misleading titles if you don't want to come off as a disingenuous hack.

As it is, you're a pretty low-grade hack.

Why, were you there?

Read your links before you start thread with decidedly misleading titles if you don't want to come off as a disingenuous hack.

As it is, you're a pretty low-grade hack.
How do you still not understand this?
From the article
Republicans by a ratio of more than 2-to-1 say the U.S. should support Israel even when its stances diverge with American interests, a new Bloomberg Politics poll finds.

Unlessyou think bloomberg misinterpreted the results of their own poll?
you need to just admit you missed that part and have trouble with people that answered that way

It's more about the irrational hatred of everything Obama.

Actually no. Obama has never made any bones whatsoever about his hatred of "colonialism" and what it entails. While he has never expressed outward "hatred" for either Israel or England - his actions speak louder than words. You grow up as a communist (with a Father that was supposedly a "victim" of colonialism) and then are mentored by a devout communist - what the hell else could one believe?

Again, I am a proud American. I am also a supporter of Israel. Always have been and always will be. If it rankles a few feathers, so be it. I would take Netanyahu any day of the week and twice on Sunday before Obama.

I'm sure most of the Republican in the poll would side with Netanyahu over the President before ever hearing anything the President had to say. It's just not rational. I understand it, It is systemic in both parties.

Actions do speak louder than words. Right after the President approved resupplying Israel after the last skirmish with Gaza, he condemned some of the damage. Actions. Not words.

Both Putin and Netanyahu are stronger leaders than the community organizer America elected. Even so, I don't support Putin's policies over Obama's, but I sure as hell support Netanyahu's.

making you un-American ?

simpletons supporting simpletons ... the Tea Party even makes his posters for him.
images

Forum List

Back