Republicans Just Lost the Alaska House Seat

BREAKING: DEMOCRAT Peltola DEFEATS Republican Sarah Palin in Alaska Special Election — FIRST DEMOCRAT WIN IN 50 YEARS! — THANKS TO RANK CHOICE VOTING AND MAIL-IN BALLOTS​

Quitters never win. Alaska made it a reality.

I know. A seat in a reliable red state that you’ve held for 50 years doesn’t mean anything…
It means that America gets stupider by the minute…that’s all.
Democrats have done nothing for the poor / middle-class (all of that native shithole) but fuck their asses and the dumbmotherfuckers vote on emotion to fuck themselves….Fuck it, let it burn to the ground…I’ve lost all faith in my fellow Americans.

BREAKING: DEMOCRAT Peltola DEFEATS Republican Sarah Palin in Alaska Special Election — FIRST DEMOCRAT WIN IN 50 YEARS! — THANKS TO RANK CHOICE VOTING AND MAIL-IN BALLOTS​

You know this is not a legitimate news source, right?

“The Democrat was outspent 4-to-1 by Palin.”

Also, Alaska’s Ranked Choice Voting referendum was passed in 2020 along with a special “transparency” section that forced exposure of all “dark money” contributions over $2,000. This was an important reform in itself. The referendum was pushed by a bipartisan and “independent” group of legislators and “good gov’t” activists which included the Women’s League of Voters and the Libertarian Party.

For more details, see Alaska Ballot Measure 2, Top-Four Ranked-Choice Voting and Campaign Finance Laws Initiative (2020)
It was pushed by the Murkowski cabal, so they could keep their insipid lucky sperm club legacy girl Lisa in power.

Ok

What are you demanding that repubs do to satisfy blood thirsty lib women who want to kill innocent children?
Oh, I dunno... Maybe not mandate that 10 year old rape victims be forced to carry the rapist's spawn to term. Maybe allow a pregnant woman carrying a dead fetus, ectopic pregnancy, or fetus with a serious birth defect to get an abortion. Maybe stop treating women as if they are too stupid to make their own health care decisions.

I know a lot about hell. I run it. It's amazing.

If you support Pedo Peter's cult of ultra groomers, when you arrive, your opinion of hell will differ.

Oh, I dunno... Maybe not mandate that 10 year old rape victims be forced to carry the rapist's spawn to term. Maybe allow a pregnant woman carrying a dead fetus, ectopic pregnancy, or fetus with a serious birth defect to get an abortion. Maybe stop treating women as if they are too stupid to make their own health care decisions.
So, middle ground then. If the GOP legislators in the various states (it now being a state and not a federal issue) agree to such reasonable limits to abortions, do you think our Dem legislators might at long last embrace life and agree to end abortion on demand for mere convenience?

Forum List

Back