Republicans Keep Talking About Benghazi.............

Dems keep talking about gun control and continue to ignore the shrinking economy, jobs, high unemployment, low gdp.

Why do you post? You have nothing reality based to offer but for your hate of Democrats, i.e., millions of American citizens. Really, unless you have a real thought (if of course you could understand that concept) why expose yourself as the mendacious and bitter ignoramus you are?

Ah yes, the oracle speaks. I don't recall offering hate to anyone, just ineptitude. It's not I that has something to do with this economy. That lies squarely with the current admin but you can not and will not accept that fact. Your ongoing bigotry and smarmy attitude reflects the self flagellation of your own righteous indignation. Why do you continually expose yourself as the incompetent inept bigot that you are?

Last edited:
Dems keep talking about gun control and continue to ignore the shrinking economy, jobs, high unemployment, low gdp.

Why do you post? You have nothing reality based to offer but for your hate of Democrats, i.e., millions of American citizens. Really, unless you have a real thought (if of course you could understand that concept) why expose yourself as the mendacious and bitter ignoramus you are?

Ah yes, the oracle speaks. I don't recall offering hate to anyone, just ineptitude. It's not I that has something to do with this economy. That lies squarely with the current admin but you can not and will not accept that fact. Your ongoing bigotry and smarmy attitude reflects the self flagellation of your own righteous indignation. Why do you continually expose yourself as the incompetent inept bigot that you are?

I don't believe I was "smarmy" nor that I'm an oracle. Now I do admit to being intolerant but not an inept bigot - my observaton of your posts was quite 'ept'.

Why do you post? You have nothing reality based to offer but for your hate of Democrats, i.e., millions of American citizens.

hey Wry how come you dont say the same thing to posters like Dean,LaKota,Hazel,Black Label and Dudley?......they have nothing to offer except posts that are nothing but Republican hating posts....which of course are millions of American Citizens.....

When the World Trade Center was bombed, Clinton was putting cigars in Monica Lewisnski's snatch.

Even your sarcasm is idiotic. Clinton had been in the office only few weeks when the first attack on the WTC happened; Ms. Lewinski wasn't on his radar at the time.

....... And it didn't take long for the liberals to put out their "theories" when the Trade Towers were struck under President George w. Bush. How the left loves to change their tune when it's convenient for them.

When the World Trade Center was bombed, Clinton was putting cigars in Monica Lewisnski's snatch.

Even your sarcasm is idiotic. Clinton had been in the office only few weeks when the first attack on the WTC happened; Ms. Lewinski wasn't on his radar at the time.

And what did he do after????? Why he cut the balls off of intelligence gathering and made it illegal to share info with other agencies....How did that work out ????

Actually Clinton gutted the size of the military by offering those in high ranking positions early retirement. He cut the military budget so far that the media would later blame President Bush for sending troops out to Iraq without body armor and supplies needed to fight the war.

LMAO!!! That's pretty close for a Republican. The impeachment attempt by the Republicans ended in Feb. 1999. Clinton left office eight months before George Bush let his Saudi oil buddies take down the WTC.

George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube

What utter bullshit.

That attack was years in the planning. Clinton was POTUS during that time. His adminstration ignored those warnings.
Bush had the misfortune of being POTUS for eight months when the attack occurred.

You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking GOD that AQ waited those eight months before attacking.

Again. Your post is utter bullshit just like you. Jeeze what a dishones hack you are.

Well no.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

It was Bush that ignored the warning, opting instead to piss off the Chinese and Russians.

Good show!

:clap:

It was Clinton who ignored those warning during his eight years in office.

In case you've forgotten Bush was POTUS for eight months when the attack came. the attack that was years in the planning.

Your right. Good show.

I don't believe I was "smarmy" nor that I'm an oracle. Now I do admit to being intolerant but not an inept bigot - my observaton of your posts was quite 'ept'.

Surely, you don't deny the dems constantly talking up gun control while avoiding crucial issues that are driving our country into the abyss? By commenting on an issue somehow makes one....in your words, mendacious and bitter? Ha! I have no love for the R's either, just an fyi.

What utter bullshit. I recall seeing the video of the first plane hitting before the second plane hit. Watch and listen to the CNN footage. It is clear that at the time this video was shown on TV, the second plane had not yet hit.

9/11 First Plane - YouTube

Really....the bottom line is that Bush actied like a seventh grader. After Card told him we were under attack he sat there for another ten minutes listening to third graders read. Then...he and Cheney both disappeared and the military couldn't even get authorization to take any kind of official action. Face it.....When Bill Clinton talked to Bush the last time he told him that based upon our intelligence that his administration would have to pay a lot of attention to Osama Bin Laden. Damn...what a prophet.

Let's see. Bush spent a few minutes not terrifying children and then followed appropriate protocols designed for the if the nation ever came under attack. And I doubt your claim that Bush could not be reached as he was on Airforce 1.
Obama, upon hearing that U.S. sovereign territory is under attack goes to bed so he can be ready for his party in Vegas the next day.

Like I said....Bush and Cheney could not be found for the next twelve hours. The military could not even get authorization from anyone in the government considering the possibility that commercial airliners might have to be shot down. If they had managed to get proper instructions the Pentagon might never have been hit. 'Course that was just 125 deaths.....small fry. A real test of Republican courage amd persistence is the current four deaths in Benghazi. The Republican party just keeps on shooting itself in the foot and the sad thing is that from within their Fox News bubble they can't even figure out why folks don't like them.

Really....the bottom line is that Bush actied like a seventh grader. After Card told him we were under attack he sat there for another ten minutes listening to third graders read. Then...he and Cheney both disappeared and the military couldn't even get authorization to take any kind of official action. Face it.....When Bill Clinton talked to Bush the last time he told him that based upon our intelligence that his administration would have to pay a lot of attention to Osama Bin Laden. Damn...what a prophet.

Let's see. Bush spent a few minutes not terrifying children and then followed appropriate protocols designed for the if the nation ever came under attack. And I doubt your claim that Bush could not be reached as he was on Airforce 1.
Obama, upon hearing that U.S. sovereign territory is under attack goes to bed so he can be ready for his party in Vegas the next day.

Like I said....Bush and Cheney could not be found for the next twelve hours. The military could not even get authorization from anyone in the government considering the possibility that commercial airliners might have to be shot down. If they had managed to get proper instructions the Pentagon might never have been hit. 'Course that was just 125 deaths.....small fry. A real test of Republican courage amd persistence is the current four deaths in Benghazi. The Republican party just keeps on shooting itself in the foot and the sad thing is that from within their Fox News bubble they can't even figure out why folks don't like them.

Well damn.. I bet President Bush never realized that he should have been checking in with you during that crucial time. You are truly a moron if you think that no one could contact President Bush during the attacks. Senility kicking in?

LMAO!!! That's pretty close for a Republican. The impeachment attempt by the Republicans ended in Feb. 1999. Clinton left office eight months before George Bush let his Saudi oil buddies take down the WTC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QFwKWFpA]George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube[/ame]

What utter bullshit.

That attack was years in the planning. Clinton was POTUS during that time. His adminstration ignored those warnings.

Bush had the misfortune of being POTUS for eight months when the attack occurred.

You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking GOD that AQ waited those eight months before attacking.

Again. Your post is utter bullshit just like you. Jeeze what a dishones hack you are.

Ya know when the WTC was attacked in 1993, President Clinton didn't go about blaming the previous administration for the attack did he?

Hell the rabid right blames Preisdent Obama for the meltdown of 2008.

Typical.

George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube

What utter bullshit.

Ya know when the WTC was attacked in 1993, President Clinton didn't go about blaming the previous administration for the attack did he?

Hell the rabid right blames Preisdent Obama for the meltdown of 2008.

Typical.

No he didn't and you haven't heard any president blaming Bush for 9-11 either. Hell. He was in office for eight damned months.

Thats only idiots who conveniently forget who the POTUS was prior to 9-11. Who's FBI agent tried to warn them about an impending attack. That attack was years in the planning and Clinton was POTUS for those years. Isn't selective memory grand. You idiots oughta know.

The ultimate blame belongs to the dirtbags who flew the planes and the dirtbag who planned it. All of em are dead and I hope they are rotting in hell.

Forum List

Back