Republicans Keep Talking About Benghazi.............

..............and about that time a whole flock of bird dogs flew over:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60

So you are an OLD low information voter....I see.....

Bush lied on national tv.

And it took over a year to get an investigation. A year.

The UN secretary went on talk shows with CIA talking points.

There were immediate investigations into that.

Nothing "low information" going on.

Bush "lied".....?

Bush "saw" it just like millions of others "saw" it on TV.....i guess Bush has to be anally literal for you guys...:rolleyes:

Democrats don't care about Benghazi. No black people died there so in the words of Hillary Clinton "What difference does it make".

Yep only a rich white guy and soldiers and we all know how progressives view soldiers.

The Benghazi operation just like the Algerian operation that followed it was designed to do one thing. Encourage muslims into committing another attack like 911. We had the horrific attack on the World Trade Center largely because there was no response to any of the other attacks. We did nothing when the Cole was bombed. We trreated the 1993 WTC bombing like it was a shoplifting charge. The attacks on the African embassies were dismissed aside from Clinton bombing an aspirin factory.

When you ignore terrorists they become embolded. Now of course we aren't just ignoring them, we intend to reward them the same way we rewarded illegal aliens like Ramsay Yousef. We will give them legal status so they can further burrow down.

Bush "lied".....?

Bush "saw" it just like millions of others "saw" it on TV.....i guess Bush has to be anally literal for you guys...:rolleyes:

There was no video of the first plane hitting that was broadcast on the major networks in the time frame he was talking about.

So...either he was lying.

Or he had a "special" feed..and knowledge about the attacks before they happened.

You pick.

Bush "lied".....?

There was no video of the first plane hitting that was broadcast on the major networks in the time frame he was talking about.

Or he had a "special" feed..and knowledge about the attacks before they happened.

You pick.

lying about "seeing" the first plane hit?.....hell i "saw" it too.......

you hysterical liberals pulling up old hysterical conspiracies are hysterical.....

why hasn't this thread been placed into the conspiracy room already....?

Bullshit.

How old are you 12? Did you not live through the law that made it illegal foe CIA to use bad guys as informants?????? Or Carter order that was keeping FBI, NSA ,police and CIA from sharing info????? It was called the wall

This is a conservative myth that keeps making it's rounds on the internet and regurgitated by folks who have no idea what they are talking about.

It even sorta made it's way into the the 9/11 report which tried to point out that "both" parties had a hand in the attack.

And that's complete bullshit.

9/11 was the complete fault of conservative policies and the Republican party.

New York and Washington paid for the folly of it.

Oh so it was all Bush and the Reps huh?? Bush had the misfortune of being elected 8 months before 9-11.

You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking God that AQ waited till he was out of office to strike. They spent years planning this attack. All of it on Clintons watch.

John O'Neil an FBI agent under Clinton put the dots together. He just couldn't get his own bosses to believe it. He was forced out of the FBI for his warnings. He took over as head of security for the Twin Towers. He died in same on 9-11. How right the man was. To bad the Clinton administration FBI didn't listen.

As for blame? Blalme the dirtbags who flew the planes and killed those 3,000 people. Neither Clinton nor Bush shut the country down on those vague warnings.

Your quick to blame Bush and the Reps while completely ignoring Clintons roll in the attack.

What a dishonest hack you are.

Last edited:

If you are calling Bush repeating information provided by the intelligence community that Saddam had WMD's I can understand why their wasn't an investigation. Most high ranking Democrats, including Bill Clinton, had been telling the same 'lies" for several years.

And the UN Secretary went on with CIA talking points that had been edited to suit the Obama agenda. She attended the Obama daily briefings and was told to use the four day old "lie" rather than telling the then known fact that the attack was not a spontaneous demonstration.

Bush "lied".....?

You pick.

lying about "seeing" the first plane hit?.....hell i "saw" it too.......

you hysterical liberals pulling up old hysterical conspiracies are hysterical.....

why hasn't this thread been placed into the conspiracy room already....?

You saw it hit at 9 am in the morning on 9/11/2001?

On what channel?

If you are calling Bush repeating information provided by the intelligence community that Saddam had WMD's I can understand why their wasn't an investigation. Most high ranking Democrats, including Bill Clinton, had been telling the same 'lies" for several years.

And the UN Secretary went on with CIA talking points that had been edited to suit the Obama agenda. She attended the Obama daily briefings and was told to use the four day old "lie" rather than telling the then known fact that the attack was not a spontaneous demonstration.

Iraq in 1993 wasn't the same Iraq in 2001.

And the CIA talking points were edited to suit the CIA agenda.

THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM.

When the World Trade Center was bombed, Clinton was putting cigars in Monica Lewisnski's snatch.

LMAO!!! That's pretty close for a Republican. The impeachment attempt by the Republicans ended in Feb. 1999. Clinton left office eight months before George Bush let his Saudi oil buddies take down the WTC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QFwKWFpA]George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube[/ame]

When the World Trade Center was bombed, Clinton was putting cigars in Monica Lewisnski's snatch.

Even your sarcasm is idiotic. Clinton had been in the office only few weeks when the first attack on the WTC happened; Ms. Lewinski wasn't on his radar at the time.

I believe he was using poetic license. Perhaps the democrats can come up with a way to charge for those and regulate use.

What utter bullshit. I recall seeing the video of the first plane hitting before the second plane hit. Watch and listen to the CNN footage. It is clear that at the time this video was shown on TV, the second plane had not yet hit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6B7g6mt4Gk]9/11 First Plane - YouTube[/ame]

What utter bullshit. I recall seeing the video of the first plane hitting before the second plane hit. Watch and listen to the CNN footage. It is clear that at the time this video was shown on TV, the second plane had not yet hit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6B7g6mt4Gk]9/11 First Plane - YouTube[/ame]

Really....the bottom line is that Bush acted like a seventh grader. After Andy Card told him we were under attack he sat there for another ten minutes listening to third graders read. Then...he and Cheney both disappeared and the military couldn't even get authorization to take any kind of official action. Face it.....When Bill Clinton talked to Bush the last time he told him that based upon our intelligence that his administration would have to pay a lot of attention to Osama Bin Laden. Damn...what a prophet.

Last edited:

Really....the bottom line is that Bush actied like a seventh grader. After Card told him we were under attack he sat there for another ten minutes listening to third graders read. Then...he and Cheney both disappeared and the military couldn't even get authorization to take any kind of official action. Face it.....When Bill Clinton talked to Bush the last time he told him that based upon our intelligence that his administration would have to pay a lot of attention to Osama Bin Laden. Damn...what a prophet.

Let's see. Bush spent a few minutes not terrifying children and then followed appropriate protocols designed for the if the nation ever came under attack. And I doubt your claim that Bush could not be reached as he was on Airforce 1.
Obama, upon hearing that U.S. sovereign territory is under attack goes to bed so he can be ready for his party in Vegas the next day.

LMAO!!! That's pretty close for a Republican. The impeachment attempt by the Republicans ended in Feb. 1999. Clinton left office eight months before George Bush let his Saudi oil buddies take down the WTC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QFwKWFpA]George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube[/ame]

What utter bullshit.

That attack was years in the planning. Clinton was POTUS during that time. His adminstration ignored those warnings.

Bush had the misfortune of being POTUS for eight months when the attack occurred.

You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking GOD that AQ waited those eight months before attacking.

Again. Your post is utter bullshit just like you. Jeeze what a dishones hack you are.

Bush didn't want to spooke the kids, he quickly finished reading the book and left. At least he didn't sit around for hours and deny help, then go to vegas the next day, then lied about it for two weeks. Like obama did.

What utter bullshit.

That attack was years in the planning. Clinton was POTUS during that time. His adminstration ignored those warnings.
Bush had the misfortune of being POTUS for eight months when the attack occurred.

You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking GOD that AQ waited those eight months before attacking.

Again. Your post is utter bullshit just like you. Jeeze what a dishones hack you are.

Well no.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

It was Bush that ignored the warning, opting instead to piss off the Chinese and Russians.

Good show!

:clap:

Forum List

Back