🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Learn to Love Deficit Spending They Once Loathed

moocher doesnt like moocher jokes? how can i admit defeat.....i am an adult paying my own way....get back to me when you can say the same

Is that all you'll ever say to me? This must be your only resort. You're helpless before my arguments, and you're too cowardly to debate me one on one. All you have is a bitter attitude and personal insults.

All that money you have, and you can't even buy an argument.

Last edited:
"Al Green (D-TX), first Rep. to call for impeachment of Trump, voted for a budget bill that provides even more military spending than Trump wanted"

May I remind you that Democrats are now the ones screaming about the budget deficit after blowing it up for 8 years? The amnesia is strong in this one.

The Democrats didn't do that. They inherited a trillion dollar deficit and it was half that by the time Obama left office.
How the hell are you so fuck all stupid to say that when the floppy eared fag took office with a ten trillion dollar debt and left with 20 trillion. Are you seriously this damn dumb?

You do not know the difference between debt and a deficit, do you?

First off, the Republicans and Trump have made it clear that they are *not* happy about the level of spending but that they must deal with the 49 Democrats in the Senate, who would have us spending a lot more if they had their way.

As Trump noted, to get the budget deal, they had to have Democratic support and therefore had to agree to a lot of spending that they would not have otherwise allowed. If you wanna get spending under control and start paying down the debt, elect more Republicans to the Senate.

Let's keep in mind that Congressional Republicans held spending to virtually zero growth from 2013-2016. They allowed spending to grow by just barely 1%, the smallest spending growth rate in over 60 years, and it was that restraint that caused the deficit to drop dramatically. For that matter, the Republican-backed Budget Control Act of 2011 cut the deficit from $1.29 trillion in 2011 to $438 billion in 2013 (and, to his credit, Obama did not veto the bill).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back