🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Learn to Love Deficit Spending They Once Loathed

As has been pointed out, both parties do this.

The only way to stop it is to support your local Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to have some sort of budgetary restraint.

They also need term limits in Congress.

We all know that is the only hope here.
Article 5 is our only chance at getting sanity. I also want to see an amendment of term limits also include no retirement package other than SS deductions and 401k’s just like everyone else.

These people are ridiculous. How incompetent do you have to be to have a Trillion dollar plus income and you still have to borrow a million dollars a damn minute?

So cons how's the whole 'drain the swamp' thing working out. Oh, when you said 'drain the swamp' you meant 'become the swamp and spend the country into bankruptcy.

The Republican party has forever railed against 'big government' and 'government spending' right up until they become the government. Then they spend money on the taxpayer credit card like a hacker that got hold of Bill Gates credit card pin. Cons it's like those of you that claim to be Christian. You can't do the exact opposite of Christ and claim to be his followers.

You can't take a 300 billion dollar surplus provided by Bill Clinton and turn it into a $1.4 trillion deficit under Bush and claim you don't like spending, or that your party isn't the spend and spend party. Or take the deficit that was drawn down under Obama from Bush's $1.4 trillion to $400 billion and raise it in a year back to $1.4 trillion dollars and claim your party isn't big government and doesn't spend money like ten fake tv televangelists.

So cons how's the whole 'drain the swamp' thing working out. Oh, when you said 'drain the swamp' you meant 'become the swamp and spend the country into bankruptcy.

The Republican party has forever railed against 'big government' and 'government spending' right up until they become the government. Then they spend money on the taxpayer credit card like a hacker that got hold of Bill Gates credit card pin. Cons it's like those of you that claim to be Christian. You can't do the exact opposite of Christ and claim to be his followers.

You can't take a 300 billion dollar surplus provided by Bill Clinton and turn it into a $1.4 trillion deficit under Bush and claim you don't like spending, or that your party isn't the spend and spend party. Or take the deficit that was drawn down under Obama from Bush's $1.4 trillion to $400 billion and raise it in a year back to $1.4 trillion dollars and claim your party isn't big government and doesn't spend money like ten fake tv televangelists.

More and more conservatives are seeing the useless benefit of just voting "R", which is why the Article V movement is growing.

Dims, on the other hand, just want control of government and more spending and will only vote "D". You know, people like yourself. Last I checked they wanted free college. I guess that is better than the free Obamaphone, granted, now a college degree will become as valuable as a GED.

At least we’re smart enough not to be cheering for the swamp. Something you can’t claim.

At least we’re smart enough not to be cheering for the swamp. Something you can’t claim.

The Article V movement is really the only thing that threatens it.

As has been pointed out, both parties do this.

The only way to stop it is to support your local Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to have some sort of budgetary restraint.

They also need term limits in Congress.

We all know that is the only hope here.
Have the states fund the Federal government in proportion to their EV

Like I've always said, conservatives don't want less government; they just want less of the other guys' government.

May I remind you that Democrats are now the ones screaming about the budget deficit after blowing it up for 8 years? The amnesia is strong in this one.

The Democrats didn't do that. They inherited a trillion dollar deficit and it was half that by the time Obama left office.

Like I've always said, conservatives don't want less government; they just want less of the other guys' government.

No.....no, I want less government.

Chucky Chees Schumer keeps promising the shut the government down for good but much to my chagrin keeps coming back.

May I remind you that Democrats are now the ones screaming about the budget deficit after blowing it up for 8 years? The amnesia is strong in this one.

The Democrats didn't do that. They inherited a trillion dollar deficit and it was half that by the time Obama left office.

Still with that talking point?

Regardless, they did nothing to stop it, just like Republicans are doing now.

Don't delude yourself, and don't assault me with cherrypicked stats and graphs either.

And by the way, I'm not talking about the budget deficit, I'm talking about the national deficit. You really ought to know the difference between the two.

Still with that talking point?

Regardless, they did nothing to stop it, just like Republicans are doing now.

Don't delude yourself, and don't assault me with cherrypicked stats and graphs either.

What are you disputing?

And by the way, I'm not talking about the budget deficit, I'm talking about the national deficit. You really ought to know the difference between the two.

Well you tell me the difference.

Yes, the Dems are doing that. And at the same time the Repubs are cheering for budget deficits after 8 years of whining about them (which was preceded by 8 years of not giving a shit about them).

Both sides are equally hypocritical in this area

I agree, we need to raise taxes and cut spending, neither party will do the right thing, so when either party cries about the issue, I ignore their faux outrage.

How the hell are you so fuck all stupid to say that when the floppy eared fag took office with a ten trillion dollar debt and left with 20 trillion. Are you seriously this damn dumb?

Well you tell me the difference.

Are you kidding me with this?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Baseline budgeting is a despicable practice defrauding tax payers of hundreds of billions of dollars every year. Time for it to end.

27544923_1923421774417534_6524623168878678012_n.png

moocher doesnt like moocher jokes? how can i admit defeat.....i am an adult paying my own way....get back to me when you can say the same

Forum List

Back