Republicans leaving the GOP

I see more liberals are yapping their mouths. I guess they don't realize Trump brought new voters to the Republican party.

Trump brought 10 times as many new voters to the Democrat Party..That's why he lost the election.
You can't prove your 10x bullshit, so why post nonsense?
Trump got more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016.
The GOP didn't lose even one House seat in 2020, the democrats lost 16.
You keep forgetting that the mail-in fiasco, and unconstitutional court decisions gave Senile Joe, aka "Putin's Bitch" the "win". Xiden won, America lost. C'mon 2022 and 2024...

I voted for the republican party, not Trump. We don't burn down cities. You do. We don't try to erase those that disagree with us. You do. I used to be a democrat. I left the democrats because they lost their roots and stopped representing all of US. I leave it at that.
You do realize that the GQP is now trying to take elections away from duly elected candidates by placing the final decision in the lands of state legislatures. That is one step away from authoritarianism. Why are they doing that? Because a mentally ill narcissist cannot admit that he lost the election in 2020.

I doubt you were ever a Democrat. You sound pretty much a trump humper. I expect you are one of those who are fueling the Big Lie and saying that January 6th was just another US Capitol tour. You are not fooling anyone.

I voted for the republican party, not Trump. We don't burn down cities. You do. We don't try to erase those that disagree with us. You do. I used to be a democrat. I left the democrats because they lost their roots and stopped representing all of US. I leave it at that.
You do realize that the GQP is now trying to take elections away from duly elected candidates by placing the final decision in the lands of state legislatures. That is one step away from authoritarianism. Why are they doing that? Because a mentally ill narcissist cannot admit that he lost the election in 2020.

I doubt you were ever a Democrat. You sound pretty much a trump humper. I expect you are one of those who are fueling the Big Lie and saying that January 6th was just another US Capitol tour. You are not fooling anyone.
WTF are you talking about?? Link please.

The GQP is becoming a shell of trump loyalists. They made the decision to follow a loser.

so are they ready to vote in the hag now?

View attachment 491725
You have an obsession with Hillary. You really need to stop dreaming about her. Maybe you should seek medical help. 2016 is old history. Please stop before you lose you little mind.

Ma'am I was just asking if all these people leaving the GOP are ready to vote for leftists candidates.

Hillary is your girl.

Did you vote for her in 2016 hun?

View attachment 491918
So....do you jack off to her photo at night. Please get some help before it is too late!

The GQP is becoming a shell of trump loyalists. They made the decision to follow a loser.

View attachment 491725
You have an obsession with Hillary. You really need to stop dreaming about her. Maybe you should seek medical help. 2016 is old history. Please stop before you lose you little mind.
Too late.

View attachment 491725

Ma'am I was just asking if all these people leaving the GOP are ready to vote for leftists candidates.

Hillary is your girl.

View attachment 491918
So....do you jack off to her photo at night. Please get some help before it is too late!

WHy won't you answer my question?

Answer a question with a question..... A sign of public schooling.

we know you voted for the Hag.

I like women. Unlike you:

Hillary3.jpg

ManchelleBulge.jpg

I can certainly understand why people would be running from the GOP, but it doesn't mean they'll be voting Democrat.

The two parties are so far apart at this point, that the other major party alternative may not be all that attractive.

So, these people may still vote GOP, or maybe third party, or maybe not at all. I guess we'll find out.

Increased state power over counties​

The new law removes the Georgia secretary of state as the chair of the state elections board. (Former President Donald Trump and other Republicans have attacked the current Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, for refusing to accommodate Trump's baseless claims about the 2020 election.) Instead, the law lets the state legislature -- which has been under unified Republican control since 2005 -- appoint a "nonpartisan" chair of the board.

And under the new law, if a majority of the five-member board decides that a county's elections officials have been doing their job poorly, the board can suspend those officials and replace them with one person the board has hand-picked to serve as a temporary superintendent, with the same powers the officials had.

The new law allows the state board to sideline elections officials in up to four counties at a time. A majority of the board would have to decide that the officials demonstrated "nonfeasance, malfeasance, or gross negligence" in at least two elections over a two-year period, or that the county officials committed at least three violations of election law or board regulations in the last two general election cycles and had not "sufficiently remedied" these violations.
This provision is a concern to officials and activists in large Democratic-run counties like Atlanta's Fulton County, whose elections administration has been attacked by former Trump and other Republicans.

View attachment 491725

Hillary is your girl.

View attachment 491918

View attachment 491919

View attachment 491920
Jimmy, HIllary is gone. Deal with the mess in your party, the GQP.

View attachment 491725

Hillary is your girl.

View attachment 491918

View attachment 491919

View attachment 491920

What makes you think it is my party sugar?

I think the border crisis is a bigger deal sweetie.

Not surprised people are leaving the Grand Trump Party...

View attachment 491725

Hillary is your girl.

View attachment 491918

View attachment 491919

View attachment 491920
Why do yo GAF what the GOP does?...Should make them easier to beat, right?

Increased state power over counties​

The new law removes the Georgia secretary of state as the chair of the state elections board. (Former President Donald Trump and other Republicans have attacked the current Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, for refusing to accommodate Trump's baseless claims about the 2020 election.) Instead, the law lets the state legislature -- which has been under unified Republican control since 2005 -- appoint a "nonpartisan" chair of the board.

And under the new law, if a majority of the five-member board decides that a county's elections officials have been doing their job poorly, the board can suspend those officials and replace them with one person the board has hand-picked to serve as a temporary superintendent, with the same powers the officials had.

The new law allows the state board to sideline elections officials in up to four counties at a time. A majority of the board would have to decide that the officials demonstrated "nonfeasance, malfeasance, or gross negligence" in at least two elections over a two-year period, or that the county officials committed at least three violations of election law or board regulations in the last two general election cycles and had not "sufficiently remedied" these violations.
This provision is a concern to officials and activists in large Democratic-run counties like Atlanta's Fulton County, whose elections administration has been attacked by former Trump and other Republicans.
I see a lot of words with no link to prove their accuracy.
If you're concerned about legality, take it to court and stop whining.

Nobody's burning down cities. The GOP is doing its best to erase all that disagree with tRump. Look at Cheney and anyone else who has dared to speak the truth about tRump.

Wake up. The republicans are no more. You're all tRumplings now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back