Republicans Look Really bad

1609997129895.png

"Republicans Look Really bad"

True.

Yet they’ll likely control Congress come 2023.

How Americans vote is the definition of insanity.

You didn't believe that the democrats in Georgia would win today.

They did.

I'm not going to be pessimistic, nor will make any predictions of anything in politics. Especially something that is 2 years from now.

The GOP is a total joke.

The party that gave us GWB.

Now they give us Trump...

All Trump had to do was take the virus seriously and come up with a simple plan, that isn't very hard to do. But Trump failed miserably at that simple task. Trump's Covid response will go down as a total failure, especially when Biden performs much better.

Then trump loses the election by many states and he cries like a baby about fraud that didn't happen. The courts, AG Barr, Ga GOP election officials all said no fraud at all.

Then Trump gets caught on tape begging for votes...

Then the GOP lose 2 Senate races in a red state, losing the Senate.

Then Trump incites a riot and his idiot supporters attack the Capitol, damaging it while breaking in, acting like total fucking clowns in the US Capital.

The party is a joke. Trump lost.

AT LEAST LOSE WITH DIGNITY. YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY.

Understand and am not impressed with that party or what is left of it. Most Republican Senators and Representatives did not support today's activities. The ring leaders of the attmpted coup within the republican party must be remembered and voted out of office or if possible, charged with being complicit in the attack on our Capital and both houses of Congress. This was domestic terrorism against our government.

What a load of horse shit. No one supported todays activities. It wasn't an attempted coup you jack ass. It was Trump supporters who were protesting a fraudulent election.

I know many who think DC is worthy of being blown off the map. Doesn't mean they are domestic terrorists any more than those who raided the capital buildings are domestic terrorists. I didn't see any damage nor did I see buildings burnt to the ground.

Domestic terrorism my ass.

The GOP is a total joke.

All Trump had to do was take the virus seriously and come up with a simple plan, that isn't very hard to do. But Trump failed miserably at that simple task. Trump's Covid response will go down as a total failure, especially when Biden performs much better.

Then trump loses the election by many states and he cries like a baby about fraud that didn't happen. The courts, AG Barr, Ga GOP election officials all said no fraud at all.

Then Trump incites a riot and his idiot supporters attack the Capitol, damaging it while breaking in, acting like total fucking clowns in the US Capital.

Understand and am not impressed with that party or what is left of it. Most Republican Senators and Representatives did not support today's activities. The ring leaders of the attmpted coup within the republican party must be remembered and voted out of office or if possible, charged with being complicit in the attack on our Capital and both houses of Congress. This was domestic terrorism against our government.

What a load of horse shit. No one supported todays activities. It wasn't an attempted coup you jack ass. It was Trump supporters who were protesting a fraudulent election.

I know many who think DC is worthy of being blown off the map. Doesn't mean they are domestic terrorists any more than those who raided the capital buildings are domestic terrorists. I didn't see any damage nor did I see buildings burnt to the ground.

Definitely was an attempted coup, trumpy. Inspired by trump, rudy, hawley, cruz and others. If you know people who think Washington DC should be blown off the map, know that they are traitors to our country. If you have not reported them to FBI or DHS, you are worthy to be considered a traitor also. It was an awful, shameful attack on the seat of government of this country. All who support it are Un-American and equally deserving our scorn whether their names are ever know or not.

What does Mitch or GOPs want? He has miscalculated every step since June. Now, GOPs look so foolish, old, heartless, illusive and opportunistic that it makes Biden looking like a saint

The GOP is a total joke.

Definitely was an attempted coup, trumpy. Inspired by trump, rudy, hawley, cruz and others. If you know people who think Washington DC should be blown off the map, know that they are traitors to our country. If you have not reported them to FBI or DHS, you are worthy to be considered a traitor also. It was an awful, shameful attack on the seat of government of this country. All who support it are Un-American and equally deserving our scorn whether their names are ever know or not.

An attempted coup?? Good Lord. I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your stupidity.

Reality isn't your strong suite obviously

The GOP is a total joke.

An attempted coup?? Good Lord. I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your stupidity.

Reality isn't your strong suite obviously

Lady, you are clueless. Not necessary for me you see your views for a while. Ignore.

Forum List

Back