🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Mock, "It's the Russians!!!" Well Yeah, Actually It Is.

I forgot some stuff sorry (was trying to reply to like 12 posts at the same time hahaha)

MisterBeale I couldn't look at the NYT tech piece as I've reached my limit [and there is no way in hell I'm supporting them financially] (though it is unfortunate as I was interested in it) I have seen the first one, and many many others from AP sources across the net. That said, I don't buy the MSM (see my sig) I haven't for many, many years. I do not rely on them for anything because every bit of it is biased and twisted, and has been for many many years.

RE Stein's "experts" - This is the "expert" that Stein is working with as per her court filings in Wis. (see Likely Statewide Recount for President of the United States- Communication #2 | Wisconsin Elections Commission) Basically he is theory crafting using random reports - and in fact if you do the research and trace down the "leads" used as his "evidence" it comes down to a single news provider and a single chick's opinion piece, a woman who just happens to write for the same paper the "expert" does - http://elections.wi.gov/sites/defau...unt_petition_of_jill_stein_00268242_65117.pdf

Not that I care honestly, recount all you want, but don't try to play the "we just want to be sure" and "we're doing this to restore voter confidence" bullshit when your story doesn't fit (aka paper ballots in Michigan not hackable by Russians, ONLY recounting Hillary loss states that might fuck up the EC and not Trump loss states that have a closer loss count, completely ignoring the illegal voting claims, etc.) Don't fucking lie about it. This is a hit on Trump and everyone in the damn country knows it, own it.

Once again, the paper ballots in Michigan are scantron sheets that are fed into a computer to be counted.

Once again, the paper ballots in Michigan are scantron sheets that are fed into a computer to be counted.

And as noted by the MI elections board, those machines have /never/ been connected to the internet so therefore hacking by Russians is not possible.

And as noted by the MI elections board, those machines have /never/ been connected to the internet so therefore hacking by Russians is not possible.

And as been pointed out in another thread, as long as there is any transfer of data to the machines, even if they are not connected to the internet there is still a chance at hacking.

And as been pointed out in another thread, as long as there is any transfer of data to the machines, even if they are not connected to the internet there is still a chance at hacking.

And thus you hold out hope, which makes Trump's impending confirmation even richer.

The entire premise, as noted by Stein herself, is that Russian's hacked into the machines. Yet that's unfathomable in Mich. What questioning Mich /does/ do however, is push MI to do a recount by a deadline or have their EC votes fail - aka her and Hillary are in bed to push Trump below the required 270 EC votes. If that doesn't scream electoral abuse to you then idk what to say, but idk how the hell you can justify "rumors" of Russian influence coming from a single news source as shown by the filings of Stein's "expert's" exhibits...

Forum List

Back